"The fact is this is a Trump-Biden withdrawal"
docufo
2021-09-04 03:01:04 UTC
I merrily quote excerpts:

It's no surprise that former President Donald Trump and his former
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo have condemned President Joe Biden's
messy withdrawal from Afghanistan -- after all, the chaotic exit from
Kabul has been deadly and deeply unpopular -- but the truth is that
Biden accomplished exactly what Trump had tried to do in his final year
in office.

The only real difference is that Trump wanted to withdraw more quickly
and with less regard for the Afghan citizens who worked with the United
States.

In fact, while Trump and Pompeo have taken their shots at Biden, some of
the key players Trump tapped to carry out his planned withdrawal are
actually praising Biden for finishing a job they say Trump started.

"The fact is this was the Trump-Biden withdrawal," said William Ruger,
tapped by Trump to be U.S. ambassador to Afghanistan in September 2020.

So, when Trump told supporters in an Aug. 22 statement that President
Biden gave "enemies all around the world a great and lasting victory
when he unexpectedly and inexplicably removed our great soldiers from
Afghanistan before taking out our U.S. citizens and allies, along with
abandoning many billions of dollars of highest-grade Military
equipment," he had had no plan to do anything differently.

Back in April, his biggest criticism of Biden was that he wasn't acting
faster and sticking with the May 1 deadline Trump had negotiated with
the Taliban.

And, while Biden's evacuation included over 100,000 Afghans vulnerable
to the Taliban or who had assisted the U.S. during the 20-year war,
Trump had no real plan to help those Afghan who had worked alongside
U.S. forces.

The Trump administration had drastically reduced the number of Special
Immigrant Visas issued to Afghan allies, and just recently, Trump
described Biden's mass evacuation of Afghans as a means to airlifting
"terrorists" into "neighborhoods around the world."

MacGregor believes a withdrawal on Trump's timetable would have been
less dangerous because it would not have been done during the fighting
season in Afghanistan.

He also believes the Taliban would have been much less aggressive with
Trump in office, fearing how he would react. But he does not blame Biden
for the chaos of the withdrawal.

"I'm glad President Biden made the decision. He is not responsible for
the details of the withdrawal," MacGregor said. "That is the job
primarily of the secretary of defense -- and General McKenzie and
General Milley certainly should have been involved."

And, as MacGregor pointed out, two of the three people responsible --
Milley and McKenzie -- were appointed by Donald Trump.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-officials-praise-biden-carrying-trump-biden-withdrawal/story?id=79794652

DJT had already made it clear his withdrawal would be all about getting
US personnel out, with no real interest in Afghans that supported them.
He said that nation would be left to "rot."

I merrily quote again:

Donald Trump has had a lot to say about how Joe Biden has mishandled the
withdrawal from Afghanistan—but, when given the chance to explain what
he would have done differently, Trump’s master plan boiled down to
leaving the country in smouldering ruins before leaving it forever.

The ex-president appeared on Fox Business on Tuesday morning to get some
things off his chest a day after the last U.S. troops left Afghanistan.
During a curious rant about how he believes unnamed shadowy forces are
controlling Biden, Trump shared his alternative withdrawal plans.

“It’s something that’s rather incredible,” he said. “They [the people
supposedly controlling Biden] do horrible things, vicious things. They
cheat, steal, lie. But they can’t do a simple withdrawal from a country
that we should never have gone into in the first place... We should have
hit that country years ago, hit it them really hard, and then let it rot.”

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-reveals-master-plan-afghanistan-143910953.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYmluZy5jb20v&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAALTJGxyS3ij-6jdH0jRjTfFGeWdpwMxyytuGqlJxEqgtuzgM46GQfOhDfxeQEwwvrdYd7TFhi2Bm4cwIVhTPyOO8zz2-hHTSNi8iNfIYZqLQ_yn9xEtVUCH_176aRhBaxnhYfmytUqrzXg42uoSWSsulpD1HkV0PfLj9IBf1kqY2

And now Fox, Trumpers, GOP leaders and deluded people like Stevie and
Johnny are piling on Biden for what Donnie had planned to do! And ignore
how little interest DJT had in getting supportive Afghans out.

Let 'em rot! LOL! What a nice Presbyterian he is.

~y=
Steven Douglas
2021-09-04 23:30:20 UTC
We surrendered, we left people behind, and you're feeling
"merrily" about it. No wonder this country is going down
the tubes, it's people such as you who are merry about
watching the demise of your own country. Despicable.
docufo
2021-09-07 14:32:58 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
We surrendered, we left people behind, and you're feeling
"merrily" about it. No wonder this country is going down
the tubes, it's people such as you who are merry about
watching the demise of your own country. Despicable.
DJT left 600,000 Iranians in northern Syria unprotected after
withdrawing US troops Obama had placed there, leaving Iranians
"protected" by their arch enemy, the Turks, simply for the reason he
gave - to keep US soldiers from getting hurt or killed. And he
threatened Turkey with devastating economic sanctions if Erdogan didn't
go along, mocking him in a state department letter that he shouldn't try
to be a "wise guy" a "tough guy" by ignoring DJT's sudden policy shift
- a shift against his military and intel advisors.

Apparently, to Donnie's weird way of thinking, US soldiers are sent to a
dangerous hellhole only to get unnecessarily hurt or killed protecting a
nation and its people, Iran, which, in his view, are despicable enemies.
They just wouldn't give in to his demands the Iran nuke agreement needed
an overhaul, and despite sanctions and saber rattling, even their top
general murdered, those terrible Iranians have held fast.

Amazing how you showed no concern for the hundreds of thousands of
stranded Iranians in northern Syria. Their families were put under the
"protection" of one of their worst historical enemies.

Afghanistan was due to "fall" under a second Trump term and whether it
fell nicely or sloppily we'll never know. But we do know DJT's foreign
policy consisted of a long series of economic sanctions against foes and
friends to get what Donnie dreamed would be America finally getting all
that it deserves - not be held back by greedy foreign enterprise, but to
exert American imperialism/hegemony over much of the planet much more
than it already has since the 1800s and "Manifest Destiny."

We do know he dropped the ball on the completion of the N. Korea/US
Singapore agreement, and failed to go through with a missile attack on
Iran for downing a US robot drone. Well, no matter, really. America's
following the USSR in history - that is, immoralities, poor leadership,
bad policies, rising fanaticism, paranoia, oppressiveness, etc.,, sank
the USSR quickly.

And since you believe America's facing the Apocalypse and return of
Jesus soon, why would Afghans matter to you and evangelicals? It's all
due to be swept away and a whole new world established, a wholly new
human species, will manifest under Jesus! No worries, eh?

Hug the Confederate flag, junior, and sing this merry song:

Here's one for JTEM! -

Get ready!!! HOORAH!!!

~y=
JTEM is Magic
2021-09-07 22:24:02 UTC
Post by docufo
DJT left 600,000 Iranians in northern Syria unprotected after
withdrawing US troops Obama had placed there'
I remember that movie, the one you're paraphrasing. Yeah, it
was funny...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372588/
Post by docufo
Here's one for JTEM! -
http://youtu.be/WtEqgG2EdTs
Get ready!!! HOORAH!!!
"And we'll all feel gay when Johnny comes marching home."

Yeah, I wouldn't mind feeling a little gay... get all touchy feely on
that little gay...

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/661513142402203649
Steven Douglas
2021-09-08 00:30:06 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
We surrendered, we left people behind, and you're feeling
"merrily" about it. No wonder this country is going down
the tubes, it's people such as you who are merry about
watching the demise of your own country. Despicable.
DJT left 600,000 Iranians in northern Syria unprotected after
withdrawing US troops Obama had placed there, leaving Iranians
"protected" by their arch enemy, the Turks,
The Turks are the arch enemy of Iranians? When did that
happen? Last time I checked, the leaders of Turkey and
Iran were holding hands with Putin. See here:

https://www.voanews.com/europe/iranian-russian-and-turkish-presidents-focus-unity-efforts-end-syrian-war

This is news to me, that Turks and Iranians are arch enemies!
It sure seems like you know a lot more about that part of the
world than I do.
Post by docufo
[...]
I didn't know about the hundreds of thousands of Iranians in
northern Syria until you explained it to me. Thanks again for
keeping me so well informed on what's going on in that part
of the world.
Post by docufo
Their families were put under the
"protection" of one of their worst historical enemies.
Wow, you mean the Turks are one of the Iranians worst historical
enemies? I learn something new every day!
Post by docufo
Afghanistan was due to "fall" under a second Trump term and whether it
fell nicely or sloppily we'll never know.
You keep repeating that as if it's true, but it's not. But wait, I
must defer to your great knowledge when it comes to things
in the Middle East. I have just learned that the Turks and the
Iranians are arch enemies, thanks to your great knowledge
of what's going on over there.
docufo
2021-09-09 04:09:48 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
We surrendered, we left people behind, and you're feeling
"merrily" about it. No wonder this country is going down
the tubes, it's people such as you who are merry about
watching the demise of your own country. Despicable.
DJT left 600,000 Iranians in northern Syria unprotected after
withdrawing US troops Obama had placed there, leaving Iranians
"protected" by their arch enemy, the Turks,
The Turks are the arch enemy of Iranians? When did that
happen? Last time I checked, the leaders of Turkey and
https://www.voanews.com/europe/iranian-russian-and-turkish-presidents-focus-unity-efforts-end-syrian-war
This is news to me, that Turks and Iranians are arch enemies!
It sure seems like you know a lot more about that part of the
world than I do.
I meant to say Kurds, not Iranians, although some are Iranian. Kurds and
Turks and Iraqis and Iranians have been at each other over Kurdistan for
decades. Kurds were put in harm's way in northern Syria when DJT decided
to pull out 1000 US troops protecting them from Turkish attacks. DJT
later explained he pulled them out to prevent a Turkish-American
military confrontation. That's pretty silly since Erdogan would
understand that attacking another NATO ally wouldn't be politically,
economically advantageous. That left them open to their arch enemy,
Turkey. No feeling for the Syrian Kurds! Leave them suddenly unprotected
and then economically threaten our ally Turkey to go along with Donnie's
dementia. Turkey has been engaged in ethnic cleansing of Kurds for a
long time. DJT's egoistic need to be better, smarter than Obama in his
foreign policy making was a centerpiece of his campaign horseshit since
2011. He reveled in looking like a shining white knight in armor
declaring he'd not expose our precious troops to such a "threat" from
Turkey (on our forces)! No, he cared MORE for our boys over there! LOL!
Baloney cut extra thick for brains like yours. Sending troops to protect
vulnerable civilians, hundreds of thousands, is what Christians should
support in times of great conflict or disaster. I'm surprised you
supported Donnie's pullout in Syria, but apparently when political
partisanship is involved, whoever are the victims of poor policy making
are, it's gotta' be that administration's the very worst of 'em all!
LOL! You and Monkey stain each other's pants doing flip flops for Donnie!

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/why-trump-decision-abandon-kurds-syria-disaster-898493/

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/kurds-in-syria-could-also-be-reconciling-as-new-us-admin-take-shape-655949

And as I dearly recall for four years of DJT's horse shitting around,
you never once denounced any thing he's done or said! Not even to this
late point while he's raving even more than ever. How is it that
supporting morally corrupted unstable leadership near the Apocalypse
isn't doing the preparatory work for the Antichrist?

Please explain.
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
[...]
If you hadn't voted and still supported a raving, mentally ill,
corrupted (ex) President, your snide remarks about a simple labeling
mistake I made, make for even having less respect for your presence here.
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Their families were put under the
"protection" of one of their worst historical enemies.
Wow, you mean the Turks are one of the Iranians worst historical
enemies? I learn something new every day!
You have never learned to not support a very immoral leadership, provide
no support for any fucking dead-end war we've gotten into nor even
comprehend how your stances shove your supposed Christian 'love' for
humanity right up your lying yazoo! Your heart bleeds for whatever group
of people in Third World nations that are NOT the victims of a
Republican foreign policy! Yet, Afghanistan's people were the 20 year
long victims of both Reps and Dems' administrations' mistakes. Get over
it, cry baby.
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Afghanistan was due to "fall" under a second Trump term and whether it
fell nicely or sloppily we'll never know.
You keep repeating that as if it's true, but it's not. But wait, I
must defer to your great knowledge when it comes to things
in the Middle East. I have just learned that the Turks and the
Iranians are arch enemies, thanks to your great knowledge
of what's going on over there.
NO, you don't know how the future will look either, by presidential
policy-making there or in any Third World nation under great stress or
civil war conditions.

You propose a proposal by Trump to have gotten all Americans out safely,
and you think that a PLAN has an equal value to its expected complete
fulfillment. EH? You're a child thinking about idealistic fulfillment of
any plan in a raging hell pit of religious/ideological fanaticism and
decades of civil war!! ***@u! The terrorists, you'd expect, would be
eyeing that withdrawal as a perfect opportunity to make some hard-ass
'statement' via violence. And how many ways that could happen would take
a genius or God to guarantee fulfillment. Donnie's no fucking genius.
He's not God, either, or maybe he's yours now, eh?

I've showed you quotes from DJT that he cared nothing for the Afghan
people themselves, only for Americans or their allies. And he thinks
Afghanistan is a shit hole that needed no assault or occupation. He said
we should have "hit them hard" and left the nation to "rot." And he
cared nothing for the Syrian Kurds.

He had every intention of getting out and you, I, the GOP and his
cultists don't KNOW how his exit plan would've played out. We do know
his foreign policies have been chaotic with failures in diplomacy and
administering.

I liken you and about 75 million other stupid, crazed and hateful
Americans as a rising existential threat to our democracy, our rights,
morality and even reality itself! Attempts to refashion reality to your
and their convenience are growing stronger.

~u=
Steven Douglas
2021-09-10 01:28:48 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
We surrendered, we left people behind, and you're feeling
"merrily" about it. No wonder this country is going down
the tubes, it's people such as you who are merry about
watching the demise of your own country. Despicable.
DJT left 600,000 Iranians in northern Syria unprotected after
withdrawing US troops Obama had placed there, leaving Iranians
"protected" by their arch enemy, the Turks,
The Turks are the arch enemy of Iranians? When did that
happen? Last time I checked, the leaders of Turkey and
https://www.voanews.com/europe/iranian-russian-and-turkish-presidents-focus-unity-efforts-end-syrian-war
This is news to me, that Turks and Iranians are arch enemies!
It sure seems like you know a lot more about that part of the
world than I do.
I meant to say Kurds, not Iranians, although some are Iranian.
You don't know the difference between Kurds and Iranians?
Why should I care what you say about anything in that part
of the world? Maybe if you knew what you're talking about,
I'd be inclined to read what you have to say about that part
of the world.
docufo
2021-09-10 05:30:52 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
We surrendered, we left people behind, and you're feeling
"merrily" about it. No wonder this country is going down
the tubes, it's people such as you who are merry about
watching the demise of your own country. Despicable.
DJT left 600,000 Iranians in northern Syria unprotected after
withdrawing US troops Obama had placed there, leaving Iranians
"protected" by their arch enemy, the Turks,
The Turks are the arch enemy of Iranians? When did that
happen? Last time I checked, the leaders of Turkey and
https://www.voanews.com/europe/iranian-russian-and-turkish-presidents-focus-unity-efforts-end-syrian-war
This is news to me, that Turks and Iranians are arch enemies!
It sure seems like you know a lot more about that part of the
world than I do.
I meant to say Kurds, not Iranians, although some are Iranian.
Do you know the difference between a computer and a human in processing
information? LOL!

There is a difference unless you've not found out yet.

It's a VERY complex social and political situation in that region, and
with the Kurds, it's about as tangled and difficult as it gets. Turks,
Kurds, Iranians, Iraqis, Syrians and combos thereof, plus tribal
intermarriages that led to many varieties of ethnic/racial background.

Kurds and Turks have fought often and viciously, and the USA relied on
their soldiers to help repel ISIS in Iraq. It was, of course, for their
benefit strategically in protecting Kurdistan.
Post by Steven Douglas
You don't know the difference between Kurds and Iranians?
Why should I care what you say about anything in that part
of the world? Maybe if you knew what you're talking about,
I'd be inclined to read what you have to say about that part
of the world.
Aaah, you have claimed you've not read large portions of my messages.
Something to do with your eyes getting glazed. Or perhaps your inability
to cope with any other reality but your own.

~y~
=
docufo
2021-09-09 04:25:11 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Afghanistan was due to "fall" under a second Trump term and whether it
fell nicely or sloppily we'll never know.
You keep repeating that as if it's true, but it's not. But wait, I
must defer to your great knowledge when it comes to things
in the Middle East. I have just learned that the Turks and the
Iranians are arch enemies, thanks to your great knowledge
of what's going on over there.
Where does your "great knowledge" originate - from Fox News?

I quote for the crazed:

[...]

The Nonexistent Afghanistan Plan That Might’ve Saved Biden’s Ass

The former president was repeatedly thrown softball questions about how
he would’ve handled the situation if he hadn’t lost the election.
However, he repeatedly failed to give any answers of substance, merely
saying that he would’ve won the war in Afghanistan if only he’d had a
few more months.

“He [Biden] handed them a country on a silver platter,” said Trump. “He
ought to apologize and stop trying to, excuse the language, bullshit
everybody into thinking that what he did was good. We should have
withdrawn but we should have withdrawn in a totally different way, with
great dignity. It would have been a tremendous win for us.”

Again, he didn’t elaborate on what “totally different way” would have
resulted in the “tremendous win” despite being asked for details.

While Trump repeatedly tried to criticize Biden for the failings in the
U.S. evacuations from Kabul, he also laid into the thousands of
desperate evacuees. With zero evidence, Trump claimed Afghan evacuees
who have arrived in the U.S. include “many terrorists” and “criminal
rapists.”
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-reveals-master-plan-afghanistan-143910953.html

Jeezus shit! LOL! Are you looking forward to the thousands of Afghan
refugees coming to a town near you,junior?

Or even move into your neighborhood?! Will you tell them, "If Trump had
been reelected, you'd be welcomed by us loving Christians with open arms
as our Islamic brothers and sisters! But with that nasty ol' demented
Biden, it's going to be tough here getting along. He doesn't care!"

~)=
Steven Douglas
2021-09-10 01:30:11 UTC
Post by docufo
Where does your "great knowledge" originate - from Fox News?
I am very careful to avoid using Fox News as a source, yet I
am (from time to time) accused of using Fox News as a source.
It's just amazing.
docufo
2021-09-10 05:34:49 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Where does your "great knowledge" originate - from Fox News?
I am very careful to avoid using Fox News as a source, yet I
am (from time to time) accused of using Fox News as a source.
It's just amazing.
LOL! C'mon, junior, you've been so often glued to Fox News you've been
emailing Tucker Carlson love notes for years.

~y=
Steven Douglas
2021-09-10 22:52:12 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Where does your "great knowledge" originate - from Fox News?
I am very careful to avoid using Fox News as a source, yet I
am (from time to time) accused of using Fox News as a source.
It's just amazing.
LOL! C'mon, junior, you've been so often glued to Fox News
I do not use Fox News as a source, which must frustrate you
immensely since you feel the need to apply Fox News to me
anyway. I mean, I could see the validity of this post you wrote
if I were using Fox News as a source on any consistent basis,
but here I am NOT using Fox News as a source, and you STILL
feel the need to do this! You really are funny, did you know that?
Post by docufo
you've been emailing Tucker Carlson love notes for years.
What's really funny about this is that Tucker Carlson is not one
of my favorite commentators. There are other examples you
might have used that would have at least had a bit of accuracy.

You're so far off the mark -- and I mean not even close -- you are
truly hilarious!
docufo
2021-09-11 00:26:18 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
you've been emailing Tucker Carlson love notes for years.
What's really funny about this is that Tucker Carlson is not one
of my favorite commentators. There are other examples you
might have used that would have at least had a bit of accuracy.
You're so far off the mark -- and I mean not even close -- you are
truly hilarious!
You're a lot funnier. DJT got his facts all screwed describing the Kurds
as much or even more a terror threat as ISIS. The PKK has been a minor
regional threat focused on Turkey, while ISIS has been much more
influential and immensely more deadly and destructive over a much wider
area.

Yet you think he'd worked it all out to give rightists "pride" in 20
years of failures in converting Afghanistan to a nice democratic state,
where Kabul did our bidding, but all within a decades-old civil war the
USA was not prepared to take on fully.

Maybe you should save your disgust with inaccurate historical portrayals
for Donnie and his many screw-ups.

I'm certainly relieved I'm not a fool lost in a sore loser's forest of
fanaticism, like Trumpers are, and YOU. LOLolol~!

~y-
Steven Douglas
Good comeback. Very original.
docufo
2021-09-11 12:13:56 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
you've been emailing Tucker Carlson love notes for years.
What's really funny about this is that Tucker Carlson is not one
of my favorite commentators. There are other examples you
might have used that would have at least had a bit of accuracy.
You're so far off the mark -- and I mean not even close -- you are
truly hilarious!
You're a lot funnier.
Good comeback. Very original.
Okay, it's not as original as your comeback refrain, "Oh the irony!".

~y-
Steven Douglas
2021-09-11 22:28:11 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
you've been emailing Tucker Carlson love notes for years.
What's really funny about this is that Tucker Carlson is not one
of my favorite commentators. There are other examples you
might have used that would have at least had a bit of accuracy.
You're so far off the mark -- and I mean not even close -- you are
truly hilarious!
You're a lot funnier.
Good comeback. Very original.
Okay, it's not as original
I meant that when I said you're funny, and you said I'm funnier.
That's what I meant by "very original".
Post by docufo
as your comeback refrain, "Oh the irony!".
Was someone else known for using "Oh the irony" here before
I started using it?
docufo
2021-09-12 12:37:17 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
as your comeback refrain, "Oh the irony!".
Was someone else known for using "Oh the irony" here before
I started using it?
Which supports my point that YOU are NOT original at all, but a copycat.
So your sarcastic remark my comeback was not original, echoes the fact
that yours is far from original, having "borrowed" it for sardonic effect.

You've used "Oh the irony!" countless times since, sometimes more than
several times in one message.

You've got all the makings of a dedicated petty harasser.

~!=
Steven Douglas
2021-09-13 15:37:16 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
as your comeback refrain, "Oh the irony!".
Was someone else known for using "Oh the irony" here before
I started using it?
Which supports my point that YOU are NOT original at all, but a copycat.
This from the guy who copied "Ho Ho Ho" from another
poster. Which poster did I copy "Oh the irony" from? In
other words, who was using it here on any regular basis
before I started using it?
Post by docufo
So your sarcastic remark my comeback was not original, echoes the fact
that yours is far from original, having "borrowed" it for sardonic effect.
Is that why you "borrowed" another poster's "Ho Ho Ho"?
Post by docufo
You've used "Oh the irony!" countless times since, sometimes more than
several times in one message.
That's right, because it highlights your hypocrisy.
Oh, the irony! What do you think you do here on a regular basis?
docufo
2021-09-14 07:27:48 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
You've got all the makings of a dedicated petty harasser.
Oh, the irony! What do you think you do here on a regular basis?
Why is it that on a regular basis you devote entire threads to some of
the most egoistically petty point-making ever seen here?

~y-
Steven Douglas
docufo
2021-09-18 07:15:55 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
You've got all the makings of a dedicated petty harasser.
Oh, the irony! What do you think you do here on a regular basis?
Why is it that on a regular basis you devote entire threads to some of
the most egoistically petty point-making ever seen here?
What do you think you do here on a regular basis?
Keep extreme narcissists like yourself fed daily.

It's another one of my humanitarian sacrifices.

^j^
"
JTEM is Magic
2021-09-18 19:06:50 UTC
Post by docufo
Keep extreme narcissists like yourself fed daily.
Now I know you didn't type that with a straight face.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/662527882140270592
Steven Douglas
2021-09-18 19:17:59 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
You've got all the makings of a dedicated petty harasser.
Oh, the irony! What do you think you do here on a regular basis?
Why is it that on a regular basis you devote entire threads to some of
the most egoistically petty point-making ever seen here?
What do you think you do here on a regular basis?
Keep extreme narcissists like yourself fed daily.
So you do the same thing to me that I do to you. Except it's
you who is the extremist, who hates his own country. I don't
know how this happened in this country, but somehow it has
become fashionable to hate one's own country and somehow
think that's the mainstream way of thinking.

And that's one of the reasons this country is going down the
tubes, because people such as you are prevailing. You have
a desire to destroy this country, and it's working out for you.
You are winning, and it's a real shame. And because I feel
it's a shame that you are destroying this country, that makes
me the extremist. Absolutely unbelievable.
docufo
2021-09-19 04:34:44 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
[...]
No, I and most of the Left have no desire to destroy the Constitution
and our democracy, not at all. We did win by stopping DJT and his
cronies' drive to pull off an electoral coup. And we're bringing the
perpetrators, whoever they may be, to justice, ignoring the GOP's lack
of participation to find the truth of Jan. 6th's uprising.

And the "real shame" is that your ex-President's awful anti-democratic
behavior, not to mention the rest of his antisocial destructive
behaviors, are being mostly supported by the GOP leaders, aiding and
abetting his criminality and abject authoritarianism. Often referring to
themselves as lovers of America, family and God.

And preparing this perplexed nation for a long violent stupid battle
between those that believe Trumper's unfounded claims and conspiracies
and those who still have rational minds and know better. And the latter
fortunately is in a majority.

It appears this nation will suffer a major moral, social and political
setback engineered by the source of it - DJT's horrendous electoral
hoax, combined with his race-baiting, demonizing the Left and
historically remarkable lying - while being followed by tens of millions
of knuckleheads that'd make Beavis and Butthead proud.

And that's what is "absolutely unbelievable." Historians will be
depressed writing the final outcome of it.

~y=
docufo
2021-09-21 04:33:25 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
[...]
Not at all? Do you know anything about the investigation of
the left's fake Russia/Trump collusion hoax? The prosecutor
assigned to investigate that hoax is John Durham, you may
(or more likely, may not) have heard of him. I realize you are
truly ill-informed, so I would probably have to explain it all to
you since I doubt you know the first thing about it.
So the short summary is this: Hillary Clinton and her friends
in the DC establishment decided to make up a bunch of lies
about Donald Trump, they got their friends in the media to
run with those lies, then Hillary herself wrote a Twitter post
(also known as a "tweet") in which she said, "It's time for
Trump to answer serious questions about his ties to Russia."
https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/793234169576947712?lang=en
So Hillary and her people made up a lie about Trump, then she
sent out a tweet saying Trump must answer serious questions
about the lie she made up about him. Then the lying Democrats
spent the next three years hounding President Trump with a fake
collusion investigation that the KNEW was a hoax.
You think that they were respecting the Constitution, or were
they in the process of destroying it?
Post by docufo
We did win by stopping DJT
I will ask the following again, just so you can ignore it again.
Can you tell me anything that is better since Biden became
president? Such as gas prices? Or grocery prices? Look at
foreign policy, Trump had Arab countries lined up to make
peace deals with Israel. That has all stopped. North Korea
is launching test missiles and rockets again.
China is taking over Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan. The
Taliban has taken over billions of dollars worth of the best
military hardware in the world, thanks to Biden's ineptness.
Trump was instrumental in bringing forth the Covid vaccine,
and then during the campaign we had Biden and Harris tell
all of us that they wouldn't trust the vaccine since Trump was
involved in it. Biden promised he would defeat the pandemic,
but it's still with us.
So tell me, Doc, what is actually better since Biden took over?
Since DJT, the GOP, and his Cult refuse to stop supporting his very
destructive rigged election hoax, nothing's gonna' likely get any better
from now on and for years to come. Revelations about the Jan. 6th
insurrection may, however, provide some much needed clarification and
help eliminate it as a right-wing extremists' conspiracy chestnut,
already over-roasted as it is.

It's pretty simple, overall, "Most" of the Left, as I said, noting that
word, has NO interest in destroying or even revising the Constitution,
but I sincerely wish you'd inform Donnie that Article 2 doesn't give him
powers beyond other Presidents.

Send him another love note and include that thought.

~)=
@
Steven Douglas
2021-09-22 16:30:01 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
[...]
No response from you, of course.
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
[...]
Oh, it's not Biden's fault that NOTHING is better since he
became President, it's all Trump's fault. I notice you are
unable to actually answer my question, so I will continue
to post it and maybe you'll actually try to answer it one
of these days? Or not, because you have no answer.
docufo
2021-09-23 06:06:07 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
[...]
It's foolish to talk of Republican moral superiority in the wake of a
disaster like Donnie.
But, since you stupidly persist, we can perhaps imagine a scenario where
Donnie is elected again but only after many steps are taken to assure
the election system's no longer the corrupted mess Donnie thinks it is.
So, first, we'll need to reassure so many conspiratorial "doubting
Thomases" that Donnie's election won't be "rigged" again. LOL!
And that would presumably include UN oversight at the polling stations,
the usual partisan observers, more security cam coverage and agents
watching every move at the stations. Confirmation of polling software
and hardware's integrity would be needed by teams of independent analysts.
That's just getting most conservatives feeling secure about the honesty
of the election! And the Dems would also need to feel just as satisfied
all bases are covered so that we don't (theoretically) have any
outbreaks of hysteria and hoaxing over the efficacy of our electoral
system again.
So, we're now heading for the next presidential election with a nation
horribly polarized ideologically along partisan lines, and with tens of
millions thinking the system can't be relied upon for accuracy, honesty.
That will need to be proved to the Trumpers and the GOP before any
sanity will again prevail at the nation election run in 2023-24.
If that cannot be achieved, it'd likely be followed by a civil war.
Donnie is pushing us towards it while you've got your forked tongue up
his fat ass.

~y-
Steven Douglas
2021-09-23 06:18:25 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
[...]
Trump was the best thing that has happened to this country
in a long time. Unemployment among minorities was at
record lows. Peace deals in the Middle East. He did more
for veterans than any president before him (I know this
first hand).

Trump was actually a great president, but he had the DC
establishment (which includes the "mainstream" media)
working against him, with a bunch of lies about some
supposed "Russia collusion" which was just a LIE.

Now we have Biden, who has screwed everything up, and
all you can do is keep looking back and whining about
Trump. Get over it, Doc. We have Biden now, and you
can't tell me even ONE thing that he's made better.
docufo
2021-09-23 17:42:45 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
[...]
Oh, what a laugh!!

Biden and the Dems have had a plate full of trumpanzee doo-doo piled
exceptionally high and stinking like Hell handed to them from a sore
loser that would rather bring more hatred, fear and chaos to our lives
rather than admit he's a sad piece of work Charles Manson would likely
love.

Biden is attempting to rebuild diplomatic ties severed or damaged by
Trump's "diplomacy," reassuring allies they won't be treated like
shit-hole nations if they don't agree with the President's claim that
American CEOs have not been given a "fair shake" in sharing the global
markets.

We're inheriting a hurricane of human and natural crises - some made
worse by Trump mismanagement and lies. As Obama inherited Bush's ruined
economy. Trump, however, inherited a booming economy.

Singapore. Iran nuke agreement. Syrian Kurds. Puerto Rico. Greenland.

I wish I could go on and on, but his "diplomacy" would have been
applauded by his gangster hero, Al Capone, which he thought got a bum rap.

~y=
docufo
2021-09-25 08:40:38 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
[...]
In other words, you CAN'T tell me even ONE thing that Biden
has made better. How about gas prices? Better?
He's replaced a piece of mentally unstable shit that currently still
doesn't believe he should've been replaced, dividing the nation further
and setting up an unprecedented political and social confrontation that
is now developing.

And most of it has been caused by Donnie's insistence he's the
"landslide" winner who's been cruelly cheated by immoral hateful
Americans supporting Biden and the powers of darkness. LOL! If Donnie's
behavior can be construed as anything "better" for four years, then
historians will need to greatly lower that bar standard for caring,
moral and mature leadership.

There's nothing "better" about the dire situation he, his supporters
and a gutless GOP have gotten this nation into. But, sore losers like
yourself and Donnie can take some comfort in your delusions but the
"light of day" will come via investigations and trials and human
judgement, not divine, that will expose the real human evil this nation
suffered through for four years and bring the devils finally to justice,
if only to disqualify DJT from holding office.

How about
grocery prices? Better? How about Afghanistan? Better? How
about the humanitarian crisis at the border? Better? Is there
ANYTHING that Biden has made better?
Afghanistan's 20-year disaster under American military control has
gotten better for the USA and the Taliban, the former extricating itself
from another hopeless no-win civil war after a poor decision by Bush
that started it rolling stupidly for two decades. No more US troops dead
or injured or disabled for life. No more oodles of money to keep it all
going. Before the 2001 invasion, Afghanistan had been in a civil war for
30 years. That war is now over. The behavior of the Taliban may also
improve down the road, ameliorated by China's growing influence. And
China may pump restoration money into their trading partner's nation.

Border pile-ups are mainly the result of years of pent-up desire to
immigrate to the USA - held back by Donnie's policy to block the usual
flow of illegal immigrants. Quake devastation, an assassination and
political and social disintegration in Haiti resulted in 12,000 refugees
under a Rio, TX border river bridge. That's not Biden's fault. Haiti has
been another US-dominated island nation that's been living in poverty
for decades while manufacturing goods for Americans.

Donnie did nothing for Haitians' social or economic improvement.
Apparently you are so stumped by my question, that I'll just
have to accept that you can't think of a single thing that Biden
has made better.
You've been too easily bamboozled by a psychopathic hateful race-baiting
tyrannical billionaire's line of bullshit only because you and so many
share his evilness vicariously or maybe beyond.

LOL!

~j=
Steven Douglas
2021-09-25 18:29:22 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
[...]
Of course the Democrats never divided the nation, did they?
Did they try to unify the nation while Trump was President?
Or did they do everything they could to sabotage his presidency?

Meanwhile, you STILL can't tell me even one thing that Biden
has made better since he became president. Did you see the
poll I cited that shows a majority of voters would now support
Trump over Biden? Do you think there's a reason for that?
docufo
2021-09-26 05:35:48 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
[...]
The Dems' losers in elections didn't refuse to concede and then maintain
they were the legal rightful winners, did they? Inciting an attack on
our seat of government? Nearly a year later, Donnie's protestations
continue with his insistence the election was rigged. You can find no
parallel on the Dem side of our political history where a losing
standard-bearer acted so stupidly, shamefully and psychotically. Nothing
at all to compare to Donnie's continuing divisive claims nor his
supporters', including most of the GOP that'd rather go down with the
ship in serving themselves, mired in stupidity and fanaticism than heal
this nations' critical differences.
Post by Steven Douglas
Meanwhile, you STILL can't tell me even one thing that Biden
has made better since he became president. Did you see the
poll I cited that shows a majority of voters would now support
Trump over Biden? Do you think there's a reason for that?
He replaced a mentally ill and morally corrupted demagogue, Donnie.
That's a major improvement despite the current policy failure in
Afghanistan - a war Donnie was to end quickly this year had he won
reelection. A place Donnie denounced as a shit hole nation that needed a
good bombardment and then left to "rot."

The Taliban and ISIS would've, of course, favored Donnie's exit plan by
treating all the refugees very well, and show no displeasure over 20
years of US/allied military control and occupation after a forced regime
change. Donnie would've gotten them all out without a hitch! LOLol! It'd
been as smooth, caring and organized as Donnie's COVID relief operation!!

~y~
docufo
2021-10-08 08:05:22 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
[...]
Well, actually, Hillary did think she should have been the
winner, and she said it on several occasions.
Well, ACTUALLY, Hillary never claimed the election was rigged nor that
she was the winner. It was Donnie that claimed her popular vote total
was rigged and set about the next year forming a commission to prove it.
The commission sought voter records from all states. It was stopped due
to constitutional violations.
Hillary accepted she had ACTUALLY lost; Donnie's still in denial.
Post by docufo
Inciting an attack on our seat of government?
I'm really tired of this false narrative that Trump incited
that mess. Trump seemed exceptionally tired that day,
as you can see if you watch his speech. He had no
energy.
Oh, I'd expect you'd be "really tired" of the hard reality of the
post-election mayhem, as "tired" as Donnie and the GOP are. Mitch
McConnell laid the incitement blame on Donnie in January and has since
then - in keeping with the utter lack of consistent responsible behavior
among officials these days - readjusted to the popular Rep mindset of
scaling down the horror of the Capitol assault by a mob fired up by
Donnie's Ellipse rhetoric - "We have to fight like Hell...these people
are ruthless!" And he sent them up to the Capitol, assuring he'd be
there with them. He wasn't.

He was with his national security advisor in his office watching the
bloody mayhem on streaming TV along with his faithful companion, Ivanka.
Ivanka might've remarked, "Hey, daddy, are they gonna' blame you for all
that shit?"

"Yes, Ivanka, I am the innocent victim of all their sick hatred, their
ruthless communist and socialist drive to take over our sacred
democracy, destroy me, capitalism, Christianity and kiss the ass of the
Devil who they all faithfully serve!"

"Yes, daddy, they are evil through and through. But there are still good
godly servants on Earth and you must surely be one of them!"

"Evangelicals are wild about me, sweetie, and they reassure me I've got
God and the angels behind my patriotic selfless campaign to save America
from the Dem radicals dead set on destroying it and Christianity. They
are a godless pathetic lot, Ivanka, but thank God there are good godly
people like you and me to fight back!"

"Hey, daddy, can we go over to the ice cream shop and get a banana split
to eat together? I just love sharing a banana split with you."

"You bet, honey! I am the President, you know, so we'll get them to
double down on the NUTS, cherries and whip cream without extra charge.
With all these commie predators on my ass, my budget's tightening up
again because we'll be paying out tens of millions in damages in dozens
of lawsuits rigged by Hillary and Obama! They never stop being evil,
sweetheart."
It's a complete invention of the DC establishment Deep
State swamp (which includes a coalition of deeply
entrenched career government employees and their
friends in the national media) that Trump incited those
people to enter that building that day. He actually told
them to go "peacefully and patriotically", but never let
the truth deter your leftist lies, Doc.
~y=
^
Steven Douglas
2021-10-08 16:55:57 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
In other words, you CAN'T tell me even ONE thing that Biden
has made better. How about gas prices? Better?
He's replaced a piece of mentally unstable shit that currently still
doesn't believe he should've been replaced, dividing the nation further
Of course the Democrats never divided the nation, did they?
Did they try to unify the nation while Trump was President?
Or did they do everything they could to sabotage his presidency?
The Dems' losers in elections didn't refuse to concede and then maintain
they were the legal rightful winners, did they?
Well, actually, Hillary did think she should have been the
winner, and she said it on several occasions.
Well, ACTUALLY, Hillary never claimed the election was rigged nor that
she was the winner.
Wow, it is truly hilarious to see just how completely ill-informed
you are. Well, either that or you're just lying. But I actually think
it's that you just don't know what you're talking about, which is
so typical for you.

It happened in Trump's first year of his presidency. Here she is in
September of 2017:

Headline: "Clinton won't rule out challenging legitimacy of 2016 election"

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/18/hillary-clinton-trump-challenge-2016-election-legitimacy-242848

Then in 2018, she did this:

Headline: "Hillary Clinton Condemns Trump in New Essay:
"‘Our Democracy Is in Crisis’"

[excerpt] Mrs. Clinton also expressed concern over the legitimacy
of the country’s elections, saying it was 'in doubt.'"

The next year, 2019, it was this:

Headline: "Hillary Clinton: Trump is an ‘illegitimate president’"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

Next we have this, from about a month before the 2020 election:

Headline: "Hillary Clinton Maintains 2016 Election ‘Was Not On the Level’:
‘We Still Don’t Know What Really Happened’"

https://www.yahoo.com/now/hillary-clinton-maintains-2016-election-160716779.html

Did you really try to tell me that she never claimed that the election
was rigged or that she was the winner? This is why I take everything
you say with a grain of salt, because when it comes down to it, you
just don't know what you're talking about.
docufo
2021-10-10 12:09:29 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
[...]
Quoted for the quackery:

As we know, although there was a great deal of scrambling, grousing,
second-guessing, scheming and, undoubtedly, cursing behind the scenes on
election night in 1960, it’s worth remembering that the public
statements of both candidates in the aftermath of the election were
cordial, formal, and fundamentally decent. On the public level in 1960,
there was none of the extreme, inflammatory political rhetoric about the
system being rigged that we hear too often nowadays. And there is
precious little evidence from 1960 of the “if so-and-so wins I’m moving
to Canada” sentiment we’ve been subjected to every presidential election
for the last twenty years or so.

Perhaps there was (and is) a place for recognizing the value of the
grown-up and measured tone of the public statements made by Nixon,
Eisenhower, and Kennedy in November 1960. Perhaps it took the enough of
the edge off that close election result to prevent tempers from getting
out of control. And perhaps we should be reminded of that more often.

Another example of this moderate tone can be found in the continuation
of the remarks that Kennedy made during the afternoon of November 9th,
after he accepted the public best wishes of Nixon and Eisenhower. JFK
wasn’t overly-triumphant (not surprising, since result was so close),
but his statement was measured in other ways too. Rather than crowing,
or promising rosy days ahead, Kennedy stressed reality, hardship, and
the challenges facing the country in the 1960s.

Avoiding dire and childish predictions for the future, and toning down
the technicolor extremes of our political rhetoric might make our
current elections less exciting on the public level. But it also might
be enough to convince many of us to act like grown-ups again. And
there’s certainly something to be said for that.
https://www.professorbuzzkill.com/nixons-1960-presidential-election-concession/

No attempt to temper the temperaments of riled-up Trumpers nor the GOP's
reckless self-defeating support of the swindling ex-President Donnie.
Instead, a massive effort to fire up support for Donnie has erupted,
with more talk of civil war coming.

Carl Bernstein's predictions yesterday were quite chilling and could
become a dark reality soon.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/presidenttrump/there-has-been-a-coup-bernstein-reacts-to-new-evidence-on-trumps-role-in-riot/vi-AAPimK3

Squeeze your Mike Lindell pillows extra hard tonight.

~y=
Steven Douglas
2021-10-11 17:50:24 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
[...]
What does this have to do with the fact that you are so ill-informed
that you mistakenly thought Hillary never questioned the validity
of the 2016 election? So to try to cover up your lack of knowledge,
you resort to trying to distract me with something from 1960?

Are you serious?
JTEM is Magic
2021-10-11 19:29:28 UTC
What
"The media told me I wanted war in Afghanistan, even though I claimed
to be calling for a pullout 10 years ago, and now I'm losing my mind
because of the withdrawal. I NEED WAR! Wall Street told me and I must
obey."

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/664677814901096448
Steven Douglas
2021-10-11 20:17:57 UTC
Post by JTEM is Magic
Post by Steven Douglas
What does this have to do with the fact that you are so ill-informed
that you mistakenly thought Hillary never questioned the validity
of the 2016 election? So to try to cover up your lack of knowledge,
you resort to trying to distract me with something from 1960?
Are you serious?
"The media told me I wanted war in Afghanistan, even though I claimed
to be calling for a pullout 10 years ago, and now I'm losing my mind
because of the withdrawal. I NEED WAR! Wall Street told me and I must
obey."
You want to revive that discussion? Because the media you
keep citing has stopped talking about Afghanistan. It's as if
it never happened. You should be happy, but instead you're
still whining about it.

The bonus for you is that Biden made sure he got it all on
camera what a successful withdrawal from Afghanistan he
conducted! That's the way history will record it, and leftist
professors in 20 years will be playing video of Biden talking
about his wonderfully successful withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Does that make you happy, or would you rather continue to
discuss it?
docufo
2021-10-13 11:15:59 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
[...]
She didn't mount a post-election loser's campaign claiming political
opponents conspired to rig the election, still refuse to concede months
later and spew dark Dystopian/Cold War-esque predictions of the
"winners" destroying democracy and Christianity.

No, Hillary was unstable mentally, but not to the higher degree of
madness Donnie had attained.

She didn't go on and on with a "Big Lie" and denounce Trump as
illegitimately elected. She, instead, conceded and urged her
disappointed supporters to give him their support.

You and the GOP keep making the fatal error of attempting to contrast
the dirtiness of Donnie with the downside of Hillary's behavior. It's
like comparing the shit from a jackass to the shit from an elephant.

~y~
Steven Douglas
2021-10-14 17:34:50 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
[...]
She did far worse, by promulgating a fake Trump/Russia
collusion hoax that consumed this country with a LIE that
turned into a fake investigation that went on for most of
Trump's presidency, in their flailing effort to remove him
from office.
Post by docufo
still refuse to concede months later
Trump conceded. How are you able to remain so ill-informed
on such a constant basis? It must be intentional on your part,
no one could be as ill-informed as you are without doing it
on purpose.

Headline: "President Trump concedes, condemns supporters who rioted"

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/president-trump-concedes-condemns-supporters-rioted-75122489

How is it that you're learning of this for the first time? What
kind of news do you pay attention to, the fake kind?
Post by docufo
and spew dark Dystopian/Cold War-esque predictions of the
"winners" destroying democracy and Christianity.
Well, he's right about that.
Post by docufo
No, Hillary was unstable mentally, but not to the higher degree of
madness Donnie had attained.
She didn't go on and on with a "Big Lie" and denounce Trump as
illegitimately elected.
Sheesh, I just posted for you where she said exactly what
you said she didn't say. Even when I show it to you, you STILL
can't figure out how to process the truth into your brain.
docufo
2021-10-15 08:11:42 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
still refuse to concede months later
Trump conceded. How are you able to remain so ill-informed
on such a constant basis? It must be intentional on your part,
no one could be as ill-informed as you are without doing it
on purpose.
Headline: "President Trump concedes, condemns supporters who rioted"
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/president-trump-concedes-condemns-supporters-rioted-75122489
How is it that you're learning of this for the first time? What
kind of news do you pay attention to, the fake kind?
Well, Snaky, it's this way: you pretend to not know Trumpo said this
JUNE (not back in January) that he definitely has not conceded.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-he-has-not-conceded-november-election/ar-AALhOrt

He said that he recognizes that Biden has been elected to office, but by
an illegitimate electoral process. A rigged election has, he said, given
us Biden but he's not the legit President. Donald maintains he wasn't
defeated, but won by a landslide.
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
and spew dark Dystopian/Cold War-esque predictions of the
"winners" destroying democracy and Christianity.
Well, he's right about that.
Yep, and the bulk of that crapola is coming from the mouths of
butt-munchers like yourself, who've messily spread his big lie around
hoping for a miraculous regeneration of his former disgraced self - and
the GOP that backed him (to this day).
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
No, Hillary was unstable mentally, but not to the higher degree of
madness Donnie had attained.
She didn't go on and on with a "Big Lie" and denounce Trump as
illegitimately elected.
Sheesh, I just posted for you where she said exactly what
you said she didn't say. Even when I show it to you, you STILL
can't figure out how to process the truth into your brain.
Hillary Clinton did NOT persist in an active post-election campaign,
with emotional rallies, pretending she'd won the election. She conceded
and she wished him well.

I referenced an article on the 1960 election where Nixon could've easily
disputed the closeness of the tallies that day, but chose to concede
nicely - at least publicly - and let it go - but he said, "You won't
have me to kick around any more," referring to his view the mass media
had turned on him, treated him unfairly. But, unlike your idol Donnie,
he had enough maturity and respect (even for himself) to let it go into
history without a months (or years?)-long harangue by the then
ex-President - who, ironically, some years later, was the first
President to resign in disgrace by wiping his ass on the Constitution.
But he wiped his ass on it without publicity. Donnie wipes his ass on it
out in the open.

~)-
Steven Douglas
2021-10-16 18:51:20 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
[...]
Notice you failed to respond to this point in our discussion? Why
do you think ignoring this means (in your mind) it didn't happen?
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
still refuse to concede months later
Trump conceded. How are you able to remain so ill-informed
on such a constant basis? It must be intentional on your part,
no one could be as ill-informed as you are without doing it
on purpose.
Headline: "President Trump concedes, condemns supporters who rioted"
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/president-trump-concedes-condemns-supporters-rioted-75122489
How is it that you're learning of this for the first time? What
kind of news do you pay attention to, the fake kind?
Well, Snaky,
Oh, the irony! This from the guy who ignores facts I point out, as
if they never happened (in your mind).
Post by docufo
it's this way: you pretend to not know Trumpo said this
JUNE (not back in January) that he definitely has not conceded.
Hillary spent four years accusing Trump of stealing the 2016
election. She referred to him as an illegitimate president, she
(falsely) accused him of colluding with the Russians to steal
the election and she paid for a fake dossier that was used to
investigate Trump and interfere with his presidency for the
entire time he was president.

I expect you to continue to ignore this, because once you get
your mind made up about something, no amount of truth and
facts will ever get in your way.
Steven Douglas
2021-10-18 18:57:32 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
[...]
You're going to continue to ignore this, aren't you? In that case, I'll
keep reminding you that you ignored it for as long as you want to
keep repeating your same arguments over and over and over again.
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
it's this way: you pretend to not know Trumpo said this
JUNE (not back in January) that he definitely has not conceded.
Hillary spent four years accusing Trump of stealing the 2016
election. She referred to him as an illegitimate president, she
(falsely) accused him of colluding with the Russians to steal
the election and she paid for a fake dossier that was used to
investigate Trump and interfere with his presidency for the
entire time he was president.
I expect you to continue to ignore this, because once you get
your mind made up about something, no amount of truth and
facts will ever get in your way.
Again, she did NOT mount an ambitious campaign
Wow, you're like a broken record. Again, she DID mount a vicious
lying campaign about Trump that got him investigated on a FAKE
charge of colluding with Russia, and you want to pretend that it
never happened.

Is Biden being investigated because Trump paid for a fake dossier
that was picked up by the DOJ and media to harass and investigate
Biden? No, he didn't. But I'm sure you'll continue to ignore this, won't
you? Of course you'll prove me right yet again, won't you?
docufo
2021-10-18 23:03:11 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
it's this way: you pretend to not know Trumpo said this
JUNE (not back in January) that he definitely has not conceded.
Hillary spent four years accusing Trump of stealing the 2016
election. She referred to him as an illegitimate president, she
(falsely) accused him of colluding with the Russians to steal
the election and she paid for a fake dossier that was used to
investigate Trump and interfere with his presidency for the
entire time he was president.
Trump's supporters attacked the Capitol and he has no evidence the
election was rigged.
That is the bottom of it, junior, and that is NOT the same as Hillary's
groans and gripes.
She conceded quickly and that was that.
And Donnie still has not and that is that.
Hard-ass facts no degree of rightist spinning or distracting will change
for the better.
And the GOP is becoming a haven for right-wing extremists as a result,
and you're sounding much like a Jim Jones cultist combined with fascism.
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by Steven Douglas
I expect you to continue to ignore this, because once you get
your mind made up about something, no amount of truth and
facts will ever get in your way.
No, that'd be YOU thinking you've got it all right while you
ridiculously keep supporting Donnie is so not right in his head and
actions that it makes YOU look like a drooling fanatic.
Post by Steven Douglas
Again, she did NOT mount an ambitious campaign
Wow, you're like a broken record. Again, she DID mount a vicious
lying campaign about Trump that got him investigated on a FAKE
charge of colluding with Russia, and you want to pretend that it
never happened.
Wow, if I were YOU, which I'm fucking happy I'm not, I'd be much less
eager to toss the rocks from my glass house. Russia and Clinton are now
irrelevant topics in the face of so much mayhem and chicanery your
Donnie has generated. If you want to justify your foolish support for a
con artist's horseshit, you're plowing the wrong field, junior. Nothing
will grow there except wild blooming hypocrisies.
Post by Steven Douglas
Is Biden being investigated because Trump paid for a fake dossier
that was picked up by the DOJ and media to harass and investigate
Biden? No, he didn't. But I'm sure you'll continue to ignore this, won't
you? Of course you'll prove me right yet again, won't you?
It's a long haul road down the investigative pathways of Congress and
the courts, junior, and with at least 45 lawsuits and criminal
allegations galore, the months ahead will certainly be agonizing for
those that can't get past their egos, stupidity and immaturity to resist
demagogic personality-cult leaders like DJT.

~y=
Steven Douglas
2021-10-19 06:01:32 UTC
Russia and Clinton are now irrelevant topics
She hired a foreign agent to write a fake dossier about Trump
and his fictional involvement with Russia, which the government
and the media went crazy over for almost four years, and you
want to just sweep it under the rug like it never happened.

Sometimes I wonder why I waste my time discussing these
things with someone who is as ill-informed as you are.
docufo
2021-10-20 21:49:08 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Russia and Clinton are now irrelevant topics
She hired a foreign agent to write a fake dossier about Trump
and his fictional involvement with Russia, which the government
and the media went crazy over for almost four years, and you
want to just sweep it under the rug like it never happened.
Sometimes I wonder why I waste my time discussing these
things with someone who is as ill-informed as you are.
Possibly for the same reason(s) people like myself waste time and effort
talking to a raving, drooling fanatic kissing a psycho tyrants' fat ass.

u|u
Steven Douglas
2021-10-21 06:37:03 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Russia and Clinton are now irrelevant topics
She hired a foreign agent to write a fake dossier about Trump
and his fictional involvement with Russia, which the government
and the media went crazy over for almost four years, and you
want to just sweep it under the rug like it never happened.
Sometimes I wonder why I waste my time discussing these
things with someone who is as ill-informed as you are.
Possibly for the same reason(s) people like myself waste time and effort
talking to a raving, drooling fanatic kissing a psycho tyrants' fat ass.
What is really ironic is the way you've been raging about Trump
for at least five years now, when you threw away your vote when
you had a chance to vote against him. You didn't even bother to
vote for the only other candidate who had a chance to win. Yet
you've been going on and on and on about how she was robbed,
and how Trump shouldn't have been elected.

Meanwhile, many millions of Americans voted for Trump, yet you
seem to want to place me in some tiny fringe element of society
that would vote for Trump. I wonder (in your usual ill-informed
condition) if you know that Trump received more votes than any
previous sitting president seeking reelection? Yet you've trying
to make it appear that he was some fringe candidate like the
one you wasted your vote on in 2016.

You really are quite funny, just so you know.

Steven Douglas
2021-10-14 17:38:22 UTC
Post by docufo
She didn't go on and on with a "Big Lie" and denounce Trump as
illegitimately elected.
Here is the actual truth one more time, so that maybe this time it
will sink in to that rock hard head of yours:

docufo
2021-10-15 08:39:47 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
She didn't go on and on with a "Big Lie" and denounce Trump as
illegitimately elected.
Here is the actual truth one more time, so that maybe this time it
Headline: "Hillary Clinton: Trump is an ‘illegitimate president’"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html
I quote some nuggets for your noggin:

Hillary Clinton called on her supporters to accept the US election
result on Wednesday, as she delivered a concession speech in New York in
which she pressed Donald Trump to hold fast to American values.

“Donald Trump is going to be our president,” she said, speaking at the
New Yorker hotel in Manhattan. “We owe him an open mind and a chance to
lead.”

But she said that in addition to respecting the election result, “we
must defend” the values of non-discrimination and the rule of law and
equality before the law, and advance the values “we hold most dear”.

Obama said he was encouraged because the conviction that the country is
“all on one team” came through in his own conversation with Trump, which
happened at 3.30am.

Obama said he had congratulated the president-elect – a man who, it went
unsaid, brought the birther movement, a conspiracy theory about Obama’s
birthplace, to the national stage. Differences with Trump would not
affect the transition of power, Obama said.

“I’m absolutely confident that [Clinton] will continue to do great work
for people here in the United States and around the world,” he added, in
remarks which included repeated calls for civility and cooperation
during the transition to a Trump presidency.

Trump spokesman Jason Miller called Clinton’s speech “very classy” and
said it was an “important step in bringing our country together”.

Trump shattered expectations with an election victory that revealed deep
anti-establishment anger among American voters and set the world on a
journey into the political unknown.

After surprise early victories in Florida, North Carolina and Ohio, it
fell to the rust belt states of the industrial midwest to determine the
result of his stunning upset.

Wisconsin and Michigan, two states hit hard by a decline in
manufacturing jobs and lost by Clinton to Bernie Sanders in the
Democratic primary, were led by Trump as the race headed for an early
morning cliffhanger.

Clinton called Trump to concede around 2.30am, Trump’s campaign manager,
Kellyanne Conway, told New York magazine. Conway said Trump told
Clinton: “You’re a smart, tough lady and you ran a great campaign. Thank
you for calling. I respect you.”

Obama has invited the president-elect to the White House on Thursday.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/09/hillary-clinton-concedes-election-donald-trump-speech

Trumpo has dreams in his fermented brain that he could not lose the
November election fairly but only if it was rigged. He said the same
thing before the 2016 election, but with less self-assurance it'd be
rigged that year. Of course, he "won" by EC vote, but Hillary got the
popular vote. And that pissed him so he set up a commission the next
year to prove his allegation. It fell when constitutional problems emerged.

I quote again:

President Trump on Monday further cast doubt on the U.S. election
process, claiming falsely that the only way he would lose in November is
if the election is “rigged.”

Trump made the remark at the end of a speech to supporters in Oshkosh,
Wis., on Monday afternoon as he implored them to vote. It follows months
of Trump claiming without evidence that widespread mail-in voting during
the coronavirus pandemic would invite fraud into the election.

“We have to win the election. We can’t play games. Go out and vote. Do
those beautiful absentee ballots, or just make sure your vote gets
counted. Make sure because the only way we're going to lose this
election is if the election is rigged,” Trump told the group of
supporters at the outdoor campaign event. “Remember that. It’s the only
way we’re going to lose this election, so we have to be very careful.”

“The only way they’re going to win is that way. And we can’t let that
happen,” Trump said just hours before Democrats are set to begin their
2020 convention to formally nominate Joe Biden as the party's
presidential candidate.
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/512424-trump-the-only-way-we-are-going-to-lose-this-election-is-if-the

And now, as ex-President, he's STILL bitching the electoral process's
corruption (by leftist evil forces) cost him a second term.

Hillary Clinton's later remarks about DJT's "illegitimacy" doesn't erase
the fact she conceded very early and didn't urge her followers to get
down and nasty in the streets, or attack the Capitol, because she and
they felt they'd been cheated.

They were upstaged, with some luck, by Republicans that had solely
benefited from the EC provision (12th Amendment) in five elections,
throwing the popular vote to the dogs of false democracy.

~)=

My heart bleeds, I weep profusely. Donnie has been treated like dirt.

9|9
~
Steven Douglas
2021-10-16 18:58:34 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
She didn't go on and on with a "Big Lie" and denounce Trump as
illegitimately elected.
Here is the actual truth one more time, so that maybe this time it
Headline: "Hillary Clinton: Trump is an ‘illegitimate president’"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html
Hillary Clinton called on her supporters to accept the US election
result on Wednesday, as she delivered a concession speech in New York in
which she pressed Donald Trump to hold fast to American values.
“Donald Trump is going to be our president,” she said, speaking at the
New Yorker hotel in Manhattan. “We owe him an open mind and a chance to
lead.”
Just more of her lies. That is certainly NOT the way she actually
conducted herself for the next four years.
Post by docufo
But she said that in addition to respecting the election result,
Which she never did.

I wonder if you remember all the riots all across the country after
Trump was elected? I wonder if you remember that those riots
went on and on and on, for year after year after year.

"Protests [actually riots] across US after Donald Trump elected
president"

docufo
2021-10-16 22:16:57 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
But she said that in addition to respecting the election result,
Which she never did.
I wonder if you remember all the riots all across the country after
Trump was elected? I wonder if you remember that those riots
went on and on and on, for year after year after year.
"Protests [actually riots] across US after Donald Trump elected
president"
http://youtu.be/V84UMWm5w3M
Okay, Snaky, go fetch one statement from her lips where she says this
nation's electoral system has been rigged, or that months before the
2016 election, any statement from Hillary claiming that if she lost the
election, it'd be due to it being rigged by right-wing extremists.

Go ahead. Bury yourself deeper.

Or, according to today's breaking news, Hillary back then or even today,
like Donald's comments today, has ever urged her followers and Dems not
to vote in the midterm/national elections because courts refused to
consider her "conclusive" evidence of electoral fraud.

Did she mount an extensive recounting campaign state by state? And then
find the results went against her claims, but continued to rattle on and
on she'd been disregarded??

You can't accept the antisocial asininity of Donnie, his lies, fairy
tales, false accusations, inaccuracies, sadism, childishness, swindling,
race baiting, ad nauseam.

You do this religiously because you're a fucking fanatic that should be
well at home with the transformed GOP's foolish radicalization to keep
Donnie's supporters voting for them.

A marriage made in Hell.

~y-
"

Hillary may have some mental problems, but Donnie's out to pasture.

~y~
Steven Douglas
2021-10-18 19:02:42 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
But she said that in addition to respecting the election result,
Which she never did.
I wonder if you remember all the riots all across the country after
Trump was elected? I wonder if you remember that those riots
went on and on and on, for year after year after year.
"Protests [actually riots] across US after Donald Trump elected
president"
http://youtu.be/V84UMWm5w3M
Okay, Snaky, go fetch one statement from her lips where she says this
nation's electoral system has been rigged,
Headline: "Hillary Clinton says potential collusion between Trump
camp and Russia should be probed"

[excerpt] “I am deeply concerned about what went on with Russia,”
she said, adding that she favors an independent non-partisan
investigation into the hacking."

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/06/hillary-clinton-says-potential-collusion-between-trump-camp-and-russia-should-be-probed.html

Remember when Hillary and the Democrats said the election was
"hacked" by the Russians? Is this clear enough for you, or will you
continue to ignore this as if it never happened?
docufo
2021-10-18 23:09:55 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by docufo
[...]
And was she at the Ellipse in January 2017 rallying her supporters to
march on Congress to stop the "illegal" confirmation of state vote
tallies? And calling out her VP to break the law and reject it? Oh, I
could go on and on but it's like slapping down a drunken fanatic on his
last leg.

~y=
JTEM is Magic
2021-09-26 04:56:25 UTC
docufo wrote:

[...]

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome was never cute or funny or anything but
annoyingly dull, considering that you worked so hard to get him elected. Now
that the guy is gone it's even more stupid, more pointless and more annoying.

I can't even read them anymore. I leave you to argue with yourself, your own
alters.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/663350508580438016
docufo
2021-10-17 10:02:22 UTC
Post by JTEM is Magic
[...]
Your Trump Derangement Syndrome was never cute or funny or anything but
annoyingly dull, considering that you worked so hard to get him elected. Now
that the guy is gone it's even more stupid, more pointless and more annoying.
I can't even read them anymore. I leave you to argue with yourself, your own
alters.
Nah, Donnie ain't gone by a long shot, Jethro. You're delusional. He,
Roger, Gen. Mike and all his criminal pals are busy laying the
groundwork for a civil upheaval.

Boston will be one of the hardest hit cities.

You need to get a helmet, Kevlar vest and lots of guns and ammo ready.

Keep the powder dry!

LOL!

~y=
JTEM is Magic
2021-10-17 22:47:33 UTC
Post by docufo
Nah, Donnie ain't gone by a long shot, Jethro.
Damn. You couldn't even come up with your own insults. You had to copy
the Beverly Hill Billies from me...
Post by docufo
Boston will be one of the hardest hit cities.
Portland just breezed through without a scratch last time, didn't it?

FREE KYLE RITTENHOUSE! I made a donation to his defense fund in
your name.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/664978076018556928