The Lesley, Trump withdrawal
JTEM is Magic
2021-10-17 04:41:23 UTC
Why did they do it? Why did these Lesley-Trump
meeting of the minds decide to withdraw from
Afghanistan when & the way they did it?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/664978076018556928
docufo
2021-10-17 05:42:17 UTC
Post by JTEM is Magic
Why did they do it? Why did these Lesley-Trump
meeting of the minds decide to withdraw from
Afghanistan when & the way they did it?
Bostonians have been terrorized for years by your random acts of
methane-jetted butt flaming that's gotten so bad a city initiative on
the ballot proposes your permanent exile to Afghanistan.

Once there, you'll be able to put your malicious methane-flaming to some
good use - torching the Taliban, even if they'd be laughing their asses
off just before they ignited by what Trump would label, "fire and fury
like the world's never known."

Donald will likely commend you with a special reward - a full year's
free delivery of his famous beef steaks.

It's amazing how much you two are like two peas in a pod.

~y=
"
JTEM is Magic
2021-10-17 07:44:54 UTC
Post by docufo
It's amazing how much you two are like two peas in a pod.
We're round, green & pair well with carrots and potatoes in a beef
stew?

I think you're weird.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/664978076018556928
docufo
2021-10-17 08:37:43 UTC
Post by JTEM is Magic
Post by docufo
It's amazing how much you two are like two peas in a pod.
We're round, green & pair well with carrots and potatoes in a beef
stew?
I think you're weird.
I think you're weird not understanding a common analogy. That "saying"
has nothing to do with you being round and green and/or pairing well
with other veggies.

~)=
JTEM is Magic
2021-10-18 06:27:38 UTC
Post by docufo
I think you're weird not understanding a common analogy. That "saying"
has nothing to do with you being round and green and/or pairing well
with other veggies.
hmm...
Post by docufo
I think you're weird not understanding a common analogy.
I think you're weird analogy.
I think you're analogy.
I think anal
Not even hidden, these things.