Where are the bones?
manfromu.f.o.
2015-08-15 00:00:04 UTC
(quote follows)

Where are the Bones?

A logical question with a logical answer

When discussing the possibility of sasquatches being real animals with
the general public, I often get the question, “If they’re real, why
don’t we find their bones?”

I usually answer this question with another: “If bears and mountain
lions are real, why don’t we find their bones?”

The likely answer makes a lot of sense. They hide their bones, and
what’s left is recycled. Let me explain… (By saying they hide their
bones, I do not mean to imply that they plan ahead and bury the corpses,
though this has been hypothesized. After all, neanderthals buried their
dead, and sasquatches could very well be in the same genus, homo.)

Bears, mountain lions, and sasquatches are all apex predators, meaning
that they are at the top of the food chain for their habitat. Their only
real predators are humans, and occasionally one can find remnants of a
hunted or poached bear or cougar. Naturally dead apex predators are
almost never found.

It is hypothesized that when an apex predator gets sick, as all animals
do at some point in their lives, it seeks a safe place to recover. The
animal would be most vulnerable when it is ill, so they probably look
for places that make it feel secure, like under fallen trees, in
inaccessible caves, or in the thickest brush available. (I would suspect
that it also would want to be near a water source, but food would likely
not be much of an issue since most animals fast when sick.)

So, by putting themselves in inaccessible areas for safety reasons, the
animal effectively hid itself.

One day, instead of recovering from the illness as it did every other
time it got sick, the animal dies. Within a few hours to a day or two,
scavengers would find the corpse and start picking it apart, devouring
the flesh and yummy soft parts. Moths would make short order of the fur.
Insects would nibble away at it and lay eggs in the corpse. Bacteria and
fungi would play an important role in decomposition as well. Larger
scavengers like coyotes or bears would separate the limbs and make off
with them, thus dispersing the bones. (If the hiding place was next to a
flowing water source, this could further disperse the bones.)

The bones wouldn’t last long anyways. Rodents are by far the most common
mammals in North American forests, and they eat bones for the calcium
content. Bone-eating rodents include wood rats, the various mouse
species, porcupines, and rabbits (although bunnies are not technically
rodents, but lagomorphs).

So the bones are dispersed and recycled (or digested).

This mountain lion was reportedly only dead for a few days.

I was thinking about these dispersed bones recently, and it occurred to
me that if someone was walking off trail and ran across a femur that was
two or three feet long, that person probably wouldn’t consider that it
could be a bigfoot bone. They would probably assume it was an elk or
some other large animal’s bone. (This makes a lot of sense, because it
probably would be from an elk or some other large animal.) However, it
would be very unlikely that the person would save the bone and give it
to an appropriate expert to identify the animal species it came from.
So, it is entirely possible that bigfoot bones have been discovered and
ignored.

So, how long would it take for no sign of the corpse to exist, including
bones? I don’t know, but I have heard that a full-grown Asian elephant
will be totally gone in as little as four months.

The rate of decomposition is explained by Casper’s Law (or Ratio): if
all other factors are equal, then, when there is free access of air a
body decomposes twice as fast than if immersed in water and eight times
faster than if buried in earth. Any dead sasquatch (or other apex
predator) would be fully exposed to the air, thus decomposing the fastest.

Here’s what Wikipedia has to say about animal decomposition:

“Decomposition begins at the moment of death, caused by two factors:
autolysis, the breaking down of tissues by the body’s own internal
chemicals and enzymes and putrefaction, the breakdown of tissues by
bacteria. These processes release gases that are the chief source of the
unmistakably putrid odor of decaying animal tissue. Most decomposers are
bacteria or fungi. Scavengers play an important role in decomposition.
If the body is accessible to insects and other animals, they are
typically the next agent of decomposition. The most important insects
that are typically involved in the process include the flesh-flies
(Sarcophagidae) and blow-flies (Calliphoridae). The green-bottle fly
seen in the summer is a blowfly. The most important animals that are
typically involved in the process include larger scavengers, such as
coyotes, dogs, wolves, foxes, rats, and mice. Some of these animals also
remove and scatter bones. Then they digest the bones.”

In summary, we would not expect to find the bones of any naturally dead
apex predators.

That being said, I did speak to an owl-hooter in Northern California who
said he came across a naturally dead bear. It was poking out of a
hide-hole under a pile of fallen logs. This further supports my
hypothesis that animals hide themselves upon their demise.

Just because we are unlikely to find a naturally dead sasquatch, that
doesn’t mean we shouldn’t still try. I like to poke around in the thick
brush or under likely cover for just such a find. I believe under large
rocks that form natural caves is another excellent choice. However, be
aware that it is even more likely that you could find a live apex
predator, so be careful.
http://cliffbarackman.com/research/articles-2/where-are-the-bones/

It's important to note that the rarity of higher-quality sightings of
Sasquatches indicates a shy, intelligent creature that avoids humans,
and has no interest in killing them or eating them. Everything indicates
that only a small number of Sasquatches exist, but that they may roam
far and wide, giving the appearance there are more of them.

The Sasquatch I saw was at the outskirts of Auburn, WA, June 26, 1967,
along the Green River, next to (at that time) a heavily wooded hill with
few homes. It is believed they, like all animals, find water and food
near bodies of water, as well as bathing in it. That year a drought was
underway, and the Green had been at near-historic low levels, with more
of its banks exposed. The creature rose up quickly and the top of its
head was nearly level with the top of the bank. We estimated the bank at
8 feet above water level. Spawning salmon and other fish are easier to
catch in low water. My friend and I could've been a dinner for that
gray-furred Bigfoot, but as in the rest of the reports historically,
this creature has no interest in harming, killing, or eating humans.
Thankfully. LOL!

:))~~
Open other end
2015-08-15 09:21:22 UTC
I usually answer this question with another: "If bears and mountain
lions are real, why don't we find their bones?"
So it never occurred to you to simply Google
"Brown (or Black) Bear Fossils"? Because you
DO know that we have found their bones. And
we've found them. They've been hunted, killed.
You probably can't find a natural history
museum in north america that doesn't contain
specimens.

This, yes, THIS is proof positive of the idiocy
behind gullible "Bigfoot" supporters.

Not just WRONG information, but WRONG information
which they already know is WRONG, and they themselves
could prove it if they ever bothered to just look...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/52900181457
manfromu.f.o.
2015-08-16 06:08:09 UTC
Post by Open other end
I usually answer this question with another: "If bears and mountain
lions are real, why don't we find their bones?"
So it never occurred to you to simply Google
"Brown (or Black) Bear Fossils"? Because you
DO know that we have found their bones. And
we've found them. They've been hunted, killed.
You probably can't find a natural history
museum in north america that doesn't contain
specimens.
This, yes, THIS is proof positive of the idiocy
behind gullible "Bigfoot" supporters.
Not just WRONG information, but WRONG information
which they already know is WRONG, and they themselves
could prove it if they ever bothered to just look...
Bears and big cats are common as hell. Sasquatch is rare as hell.

Simple.

:))~~
Open other end
2015-08-16 08:27:20 UTC
Post by manfromu.f.o.
Bears and big cats are common as hell. Sasquatch is rare as hell.
So your argument was a lie based on a stupid
comparison?

Boy, you really like destroying yourself here...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/126789359162
angelagent
2015-08-18 22:06:38 UTC
Post by Open other end
Post by manfromu.f.o.
Bears and big cats are common as hell. Sasquatch is rare as hell.
So your argument was a lie based on a stupid
comparison?
Boy, you really like destroying yourself here...
The theory is valid. Rare animals that are far more intelligent would be
nearly impossible for searchers to find skeletal remains of in remote
dense forests and mountains.

I don't know of a cougar or Smoky that buries its dead.

Let me know if you find evidence of them doing that.

:))~~
Open other end
2015-08-19 03:45:02 UTC
Post by angelagent
The theory is valid.
Not only is it invalid but it's not even a theory!
Post by angelagent
Rare animals that are far more intelligent would be
nearly impossible for searchers to find skeletal remains of in remote
dense forests and mountains.
No they wouldn't. And the climate has changed
considerably over the tens of thousands of
years that you're talking about. Glaciers have
given way to frozen tundra, which later gave way
to forests. And in some places where there had
been forests, deserts now stand...

In former forests, where we find animal remains
would be where the rivers used to be. Bones
get swept away, deposited somewhere then covered
by sediments. Scientists have actually uncovered
an entire representative sampling of a dinosaur
population, probably migrating, that undoubtedly
got caught up in swollen/flooding waters...

River deltas are particularly rich, but we're
almost certainly talking disarticulated bones.

Caves, of course, often yield remains...

BUT JUST TO GET HERE an animal would have to
pass through many environments -- surviving in
all of them.

Right?

So unless they knew what was on the other side,
they were living in those other environments.

See... well, not you. You don't see. But I'm
speaking rhetorically here:

See, if an animal doesn't know what's waiting for
him on the other side, the only way he's going to
enter an environment DIFFERENT from the one on
the other side is if he's living in that environment
which is DIFFERENT from the other side.

Get it?

If they have to pass through frozen tundra or
coastal plains or whatever in order to reach
that new forest on the other side, then they
don't live in a forest. Because they don't know
that forest is there, and won't know until they
get to the other side. AND they have to live.
They have to eat and survive. So the only reason
they have to be moving through lands DIFFERENT
from the forest is because they live off of
lands DIFFERENT from the forest...

This is simpleton logic here, truly basic stuff.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/127006287308
manfromu.f.o.
2015-08-19 16:39:01 UTC
Post by Open other end
Post by angelagent
The theory is valid.
Not only is it invalid but it's not even a theory!
It is valid theorizing. Sasquatch may bury its dead, may be rare, may
not reproduce much, may not be living on earth but interdimensional or
extraterrestrial, may not be a homo erectus link, may not be flesh and
blood as we know it. The reality is that many thousands of remarkably
similar eyewitness descriptions of the Bigfoot have been cataloged over
much of the earth, and for centuries. What that reality actually
represents is all theory, including yours that it's all bunk. Capiche?
Your theory, hypothesis, notion, speculation, opinion, view is nothing
more than some more guesswork...and not much work went into it, at that.
LOL!
Post by Open other end
Post by angelagent
Rare animals that are far more intelligent would be
nearly impossible for searchers to find skeletal remains of in remote
dense forests and mountains.
No they wouldn't.
Oh, yes, it's entirely rational speculation. How many paleontologists
have mounted extensive searches for early man's remains (as fossils)?
Surely, they astronomically outnumber Bigfoot searches. Searches for
fossils or skeletal remains of Sasquatches, Yetis, Yowies (etc.) have
been very few in number relatively.
And as I said several times, if they bury their dead, it'd be far less
chance of finding remains. As I also said, animals don't bury their
dead. Plenty of remains, though? No, the natural processes destroy or
hide most of common animals' remains, making it amazingly hard to find
them. Fragments are most often found, but as seen casually by hikers,
hunters, fishermen, etc, such pieces would likely be assumed to be
common animals bone fragments.
Fossils need to be dug out, usually quite far down. There must be
motivation to go Sasquatch fossil digging - chiefly, and usually as it
happens with fossils, something is found near the surface (ground
preparation for buildings, farming activity, floods, etc.). One will not
find fossil hunters throwing dice to start excavation sites. It's
extremely costly, time-consuming.
We don't know how long the Sasquatch, if it's an animal/human, has
existed, or how many, or where there might have been communities.
Let me educate you, city slicko, on raw rugged remote nature out there.

I quote:

If animal remains were so easy to find, the forests of Maine would be so
filled with moose and deer antlers each year from those dropped by the
thousands of animals shedding their pairs, hunters and hikers would not
be able to move around without tripping over mountains of discarded
antlers. But every year, we are greeted by mostly fresh ground upon
which to stroll.

Other than road kill, would not bear carcasses litter the woods of any
country where they are found, and won’t dead mountain lions occasionally
be found within some forest of the North American West? But despite
numbers that must surely outnumber the Bigfoot population, decaying
bears and pumas do not dot the landscape. Instead, nature finds a way to
keep the forest floor clear of rotting remains with everything from
flies to ravens/crows, coyotes to turkey/black vultures, bacteria to
other microbes, all doing their work.

As to the example of those antlers and any remaining bones, well,
besides mice, voles, and rats, I have one significant candidate for
everyone to consider when dealing in the speculation about finding those
extremely rare Bigfoot bones: porcupines. Porcupines will eat away whole
racks of antlers and most of the bones of any animal.

The odds are more highly in favor of Bigfoot bones and bodies never
being found than being found. But if they are ever found, might Bigfoot
teeth or old bones possibly will be discovered near or in porcupine
habitation sites.

We won’t know unless we look, and reexamine past and future
“unidentified” finds from porcupine caves, digs, and dens.
http://cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/bigfoot-bones/

This is from one of the foremost researchers in cryptozoology, Loren
Coleman.

You know nothing, slicko. You have nothing but more speculative
"explanations" for what amounts to a phenomenon that is wide open to
conjecture. Despite all the guesswork, the hairy things keep being
sighted with tracks that do not match any known creature.

I'd bet you've never even taken a long fishing trip into a remote area
of forested land.

The biggest nature experience you've had was watching Animal Planet,
sucking on your thumb.

:))~~
Open other end
2015-08-19 20:58:30 UTC
Post by manfromu.f.o.
It is valid theorizing.
No it isn't.
Post by manfromu.f.o.
Sasquatch may bury its dead
Which is an excellent way of preserving them!

Unburied they get scavenged. Most of the bones
remain but they succumb to weathering, insects,
bacteria long before fossilization could ever
occur...

If you bury remains they have a much better
chance of being preserved. The bones at least.
The type of soil matters here, but as we are
talking about a period of tens of thousands
of years and many various geographical locations,
that wouldn't matter. SOME would be bad soil,
SOME would be excellent soil.

You keep rationalizing. Everything you say is
geared NOT towards arriving at a conclusion,
but defending one.

Once again you display the complete opposite
of "Science."

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/39163808423
manfromu.f.o.
2015-08-19 23:18:12 UTC
Post by Open other end
Post by manfromu.f.o.
It is valid theorizing.
No it isn't.
Post by manfromu.f.o.
Sasquatch may bury its dead
Which is an excellent way of preserving them!
Unburied they get scavenged. Most of the bones
remain but they succumb to weathering, insects,
bacteria long before fossilization could ever
occur...
If you bury remains they have a much better
chance of being preserved. The bones at least.
The type of soil matters here, but as we are
talking about a period of tens of thousands
of years and many various geographical locations,
that wouldn't matter. SOME would be bad soil,
SOME would be excellent soil.
You keep rationalizing. Everything you say is
geared NOT towards arriving at a conclusion,
but defending one.
No way to reach or even approach a conclusion since no remains have yet
been found.

If you'd been capable of reading comprehension, you'd know I have said
the things could be a homo erectus member, not a homo erectus member,
not a flesh and blood creature, not living in this world, or a flesh and
blood creature and living in this world.

What we do have are many thousands of remarkably similar descriptions of
big hair bipedal ape-human-like creatures from many parts of the planet
for centuries. And plenty of unidentifiable big tracks.

That is a fucking hard fact. What all the represents is called
conjecture, hypotheses, theories, beliefs, opinions, guesses...

How many times and in how many variations do I have to say this to you,
shit for brains?

There are no "conclusions" that I've drawn about the Sasquatch nature
and origin. When I described my sighting of 48 years ago, I've said that
what I saw was as real as watching any animal or human. It, therefore,
exists in my view. What it is, I've not reached a conclusion. To be
scientific, I'd have to have an unidentifiable bone, skin, visceral
material, hair, or something similar and have several independent
science labs confirm that the physical evidence proves it isn't any
known animal.

Or capture a living one. I don't ever advocate killing or maiming one.

To me, with my close sighting in mind, that it is as real as anything
else. I know what I saw was not a man in an ape suit. Not a bear. No
resemblance at all to a bear walking upright, in appearance or mobility.
No hoax possible. It came out of river, was nearly 8 feet tall, some 4
feet across at the shoulders, and moved smoothly up a steep bank in
three steps. ANd it was gone! Dogs were all over the river, owners
calling them back. When the thing disappeared, the dogs quickly quieted
down. It sounded like it was treading water upstream right near my and
my friends' location. We heard the dogs first, then heard the heavy
splashing sounds.

I have no doubt of Sasquatch's existence - at least enough presence in
this world to be seen, leave tracks. It may not live here. It may not
DIE HERE. It may inhabit another world. But if it's a flesh and blood
creature of our world, it is likely rare, in small nomadic numbers, in
the most rugged mountainous remote areas most of its existence,
intelligent and adaptable, knowledgeable about human behavior, and a
whole lot more enjoyable to be around than you are.

I wish I was with a nice lil' family of them right now, eating pine nuts
and berries. And trying to forget about the wretched species I'm a
member of, and especially when it's reinforced with box-brained biased
butt-holes like yourself who laughably keep accusing your opponents of
being unscientific. A butt-corn muncher whose exploration of a universe
of possibilities is limited to his small bowel.

:))~~
of "Science."
Open other end
2015-08-20 02:03:16 UTC
Post by manfromu.f.o.
No way to reach or even approach a conclusion since no remains have yet
been found.
THAT is a conclusion!

There are no remains to be found because the entire
idea is preposterous. As your own examples of bears
and large cats demonstrates, NOTHING about the bigfoot
claims matches real animals.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/39163808423
manfromu.f.o.
2015-08-21 03:17:08 UTC
Post by Open other end
Post by manfromu.f.o.
No way to reach or even approach a conclusion since no remains have yet
been found.
THAT is a conclusion!
There are no remains to be found because the entire
idea is preposterous. As your own examples of bears
and large cats demonstrates, NOTHING about the bigfoot
claims matches real animals.
Animals of what intelligence level? Bigfoot shares only a few things
with known animals: it's stealthy (for defense and hunting), it avoids
humans, it leaves tracks, it roams, it makes sounds, and apparently has
offspring.

Where it totally departs from all known large animals, is that it walks
upright constantly, not occasionally. It has never been observed moving
like as a quadruped. It has the uncanny feature of not leaving tracks
long enough for trackers to locate it, find its lair.

The last notable difference would strongly indicate an entity that is
not living in this world, but "visits" it. This may well be a mystery
for quantum physicists to work on. Possibly an interdimensional being,
or an extraterrestrial.

People have asked me over the decades, why is there no physical evidence
of UFOs? They would say, "If these things are air vehicles, wouldn't
they eventually fail or crash?"

Probably, assuming that any technologically-adept species would make
mistakes, or that its machines would fail.

So, I'd reply, "There is no evidence that any person, organization, or
agency, private or governmental, has a piece of a UFO. That is, that
what fragments thus far have been examined, their composition, while at
times unusual, could have been human-made with common or experimental
technology. As long as the composition can be replicated by human
factories, laboratories, etc., such (rare) pieces cannot be proved to
come from a nonhuman source. However, it is possible we're not dealing
with what is popularized - alien intelligence flying about in gleaming
metal discs (for example).

And I've said the same of ghosts. Maybe they're not what is popularized,
either.

Our impressions of these unknown phenomena may be misinterpretations,
primarily drawn from cultural influences.

What is known, however, is that all these phenomena have a massive
history behind them, and their influence on culture has been enormous.

What humans really should do is to argue less their biased views, their
interpretations, lessen their exploitative obsessions, and have the best
scientific minds in applicable fields with the latest technologies
examine these phenomena seriously. And it that were to occur, simply the
participation of traditional science would help legitimize these things
to the minimal level of the mass and specialty media handling them as
seriously as they report on mainstream religious experiences. An example
would be the claims that those who die temporarily, report journeying
down a tunnel that has a light at the end of it, and then emerging into
another world, where sometimes Jesus or Mary or an angel greets them.

I take such reports seriously. The traumatized brain can produce
powerful hallucinations. Oh, but do we KNOW or can we PROVE they are
anything more? No, but they could well be true. I don't discount the
possibility that some, most, or all could be something other than
hallucinations. No, not lies or hoaxes, either. Something that we simply
cannot tangibly get our hands on and examine with our current scientific
methodology. It has not yet yielded its secrets to the demands of
science to conclude whether it is real or not. Possibly science as we
know it, cannot produce what so many living in a physical world demand.

But that's ahead of the game talk. Science has refused to study such
phenomena.

Similarly, all paranormal phenomena has no scientific organization
conduct an exhaustive long study. For example, UFOs were briefly studied
by Dr. Ed Condon of the U. of Colorado in 1967. It was financed by the
USAF. It concluded that the phenomenon probably didn't warrant any
scientific study. Before then, and afterwards, traditional science
hasn't touched the subject.

And yet the eyewitness accounts of high quality continue. With a
phenomenon so prevalent in our cultural past and present, it would seem
prudent to conduct a long study. If not only to add to our incomplete
knowledge of ourselves, psychologically, possibly physiologically, add
to our knowledge of the natural environment.

The shutdown in traditional sciences' interest in the paranormal has
largely been driven by popular interpretations and its exploitation,
mostly driven by an ever-expanding influence of mass media. It is likely
the internet's lurid handling of the paranormal has driven the final
nail, and the ease of common high technology to exploit and hoax it.
There appears no other avenue of serious study open but that which is
done by "renegade" scientists and amateurs - often called "UFOlogists."

As long as this situation continues, all paranormal phenomena is very
unlikely to be examined by traditional science to any notable extent (as
in the brief Condon study).

What the species will be left with is clear: exploiters, cultists,
believers, skeptics, experiencers, non-experiencers, and hoaxers having
themselves endless arguments and scientifically ignored claims. Aside
from the obvious self-serving and profitable undertow, the ocean of
reports of UFOs and the paranormal will continue to become more a source
of recreation that assholes like yourself play with, than anything that
is ever proved to be either what is popularized interpretation or is not
even considered at our stage of knowledge and evolution.

And that's really tragic since there could be wonderful dividends in
handling these phenomena quite differently, and finding out what the
"unknowns" actually are or are not, instead of what you or some other
Tom, Dick, and Hairy want them to be for your personal entertainment.

:))~~
2015-08-21 14:27:44 UTC
snips
Post by manfromu.f.o.
So, I'd reply, "There is no evidence that any person, organization, or
agency, private or governmental, has a piece of a UFO. That is, that
what fragments thus far have been examined, their composition, while at
times unusual, could have been human-made with common or experimental
technology. As long as the composition can be replicated by human
factories, laboratories, etc., such (rare) pieces cannot be proved to
come from a nonhuman source. However, it is possible we're not dealing
with what is popularized - alien intelligence flying about in gleaming
metal discs (for example).
Plus, anything involving the federal government,
and "national security", means that military in-
telligence is directly involved. So any existing
evidence beyond the usual eyewitness testimonial,
genuine crop circles, cattle mutilations, photos,
videos, etc., is immediately confiscated and is
classified as top-secret. Depending on how much
publicity independent reports of UFO evidence a
non-scripted news item attracts, if military in-
tel agrees it is cause for a cover-up and cover-
story, then that's what happens, e.g., "Roswell"
and weather balloons replacing original reports.
Anybody who doesn't understand how thorough and
ruthless the military is, doesn't know anything
about compartmentalization and the need-to-know.
The "apollo moon landings" is a classic example
of how they devise and accomplish their mission
to deceive not only the unsuspecting public but
also agents working within their governing body.
Post by manfromu.f.o.
[...]
It's whatever each individual is most familiar
with and comfortable with once they are permit-
ted passage across the abyss, that long, bleak,
bottomless pit, which can appear as a "tunnel"
or bridge to souls less karmically-indebted to
the great spirit, i.e., the sanctified or holy
ghost which does not forgive karmic debt. Thus
only by _unconditional surrender_ to the Light
are we accorded passage across that impassable
river Styx. To evildoers of this mundane world,
seeing the Light and their future karmic retri-
bution awaiting them is so utterly terrifying,
that's why they can't cross over and thus they
get trapped in Dark Limbo. You see, the "Light"
is their own sinless face staring back at them.
Any imperfection blemishing, marking, darkening,
the aura, is not permitted to leave the earthly
realm, hence the law of karma and reincarnation.

"videmus nunc per speculum in enigmate
We are seeing today through a speculum into an enigma

tunc autem facie ad faciem nunc cognosco
for now, but then face to face. now I do cognize

ex parte autem cognoscam sicut et
out of part, but then I shall cognize just as also

cognitus sum nunc autem manet fides
I am cognized to be. today moreover to endure fidelity,

spes caritas tria haec maior autem his est
hope, charity, three these, major but of these is

caritas"
charity.
Post by manfromu.f.o.
I take such reports seriously. The traumatized brain can produce
powerful hallucinations. Oh, but do we KNOW or can we PROVE they are
anything more? No, but they could well be true. I don't discount the
possibility that some, most, or all could be something other than
hallucinations. No, not lies or hoaxes, either. Something that we simply
cannot tangibly get our hands on and examine with our current scientific
methodology. It has not yet yielded its secrets to the demands of
science to conclude whether it is real or not. Possibly science as we
know it, cannot produce what so many living in a physical world demand.
Temporal trauma, an N.D.E. before it's our
time to go, can temporarily open a Door to
a place of objective nirvana which we were
formerly distracted from thus oblivious to.
It doesn't last, though, because living in
this fallen world is a struggle to survive.
All sentient beings have experienced "Deja-
Vu Mode" during which the unfolding moment
in the ever-present now looks familiar, as
if it has all happened before, so the Gods
are laughing, because seeing the future is
normal when viewing it from the other side.
You see the future has happened before and
this is the essence of clairvoyance, a.k.a.
vaticination, "prophecy", premonition, etc.
It functions as a sovereign entity that is
independent from our self-will or ego-self,
similar to the famous Bruce Lee quote from
'Enter the Dragon' as he lifts up his fist:

"'I' do not hit, 'it' hits all by itself."

Worldly academia is the same as the worldly
government, in that they fear and deny what
they cannot *CONTROL*. Hence the jtem-types
which are compulsively incited to mock what
they cannot possibly command, or understand.
docufo
2015-08-21 22:45:13 UTC
Post by D
snips
Post by manfromu.f.o.
[...]
It isn't just the JTEM characters, unfortunately. If he and his kind
were all that paranormalists had to tolerate, it'd be relatively easy.
Scientists themselves have often dismissed the subject as unworthy of
their attention, as exampled by scientists in the Condon study. They
were quite dismissive of UFOs, and attempted to shoot down the "flying
saucer" with what many UFOlogists believe was just another governmental
(since it was USAF funded) blow-off to discourage the public and media
of treating UFOs as anything but malarkey. It's curious how this
supposedly "rational" group couldn't see any real value in possibly
learning more about, for example, an unknown natural phenomenon, which
might well be among the many unknown reports (as classified by Bluebook
alone). Methodically, Condon and most of his members went to work on a
selected group of past and current sightings, and summarily ,for the
most part, relegated nearly every one to a pile of misidentifications,
insufficient reliable data, hoaxes, and even possible mental aberrations.

The report was given wide attention by the mass media, which most often
hailed it as the "final word" on the reality of UFOs. There was then a
parade of popular news personalities that were further emboldened in
ridiculing the subject more than previously, citing that "science" had
"concluded" (in this one brief study, funded by the dismissive USAF)
that studying UFOs any further wouldn't be yielding anything substantive
to the knowledge of science,, or for that matter, to anyone. School kids
and teachers were advised to stay away from the subject.

It was an incredible propaganda job orchestrated by the USAF, that
further damaged the validity of the phenomenon as something genuinely
unknown and deserving of study. It damaged those in the UFO field
labeled as little more than sensationalists - even warping the sense of
reality in the innocent minds of school children!!

LOL! Incredible witch hunt back then. Just incredible. If it'd gained
more traction among the public and media, UFOlogy today would be
regarded as about as credible and socially healthy as Anton LaVey's
Church of Satan. Fortunately, the phenomenon itself, in its continuance
of manifesting good-quality eyewitness accounts, and extensive
investigations, has well countered efforts to dismiss and/or demean
witnesses' claims.

The overall credibility and popularity the subject has attained has
thundered over the mischievous efforts of skeptics and exploiters, who
are more clearly seen today as the same kind of stuffy characters that
thought some prehistoric creatures were long extinct, and couldn't
possibly be still living, until they were found alive in modern times.

The tide is turning as more and more people accept at least the
possibility of their realness - and the social value of UFOs and all
paranormal experiences. The paranormal is taken more seriously these
days by more people in all walks of life. Quote:

According to a National Geographic survey, 77 percent of all Americans
"believe there are signs that aliens have visited Earth", and according
to a recent Harris poll only 68 percent of all Americans believe that
Jesus is God or the Son of God. That means that the number of Americans
that believe that UFOs have visited us is now greater than the number of
Americans that believe what the Bible has to say about Jesus Christ. ...

http://www.sott.net/article/271567-More-Americans-believe-aliens-have-visited-Earth-than-believe-that-Jesus-is-the-Son-of-God

We're winning the war against skeptics and exploiters...

So, with that in mind, in past contrast, I quote the 1967 Condon report:

We believe that the existing record and the results of the Scientific
Study of Unidentified Flying Objects of the University of Colorado,
which are presented in detail in subsequent sections of this report,
support the conclusions and recommendations which follow.

As indicated by its title, the emphasis of this study has been on
attempting to learn from UFO reports anything that could be considered
as adding to scientific knowledge. Our general conclusion is that
nothing has come from the study of UFOs in the past 21 years that has
added to scientific knowledge. Careful consideration of the record as it
is available to us leads us to conclude that further extensive study of
UFOs probably cannot be justified in the expectation that science will
be advanced thereby.

It has been argued that this lack of contribution to science is due to
the fact that very little scientific effort has been put on the subject.
We do not agree. We feel that the reason that there has been very little
scientific study of the subject is that those scientists who are most
directly concerned, astronomers, atmospheric physicists, chemists, and
psychologists, having had ample opportunity to look into the matter,
have individually decided that UFO phenomena do not offer a fruitful
field in which to look for major scientific discoveries.

This conclusion is so important, and the public seems in general to have
so little understanding of how scientists work, that some more comment
on it seems desirable.
http://files.ncas.org/condon/text/sec-i.htm

Despite this, UFO researchers scouring the hefty Condon report, saw
amazing contradictions. I quote:

The conclusions of the Colorado University UFO project are fully
negative, as we predicted.

However, some of the chapters contain strange contradictions of what the
project's director, Dr. Edward U. Condon, stated in his two opening
sections. Several reports state the probable existence of structured,
intelligently controlled, unknown objects capable of precise maneuvers
and extremely high speeds.

In one case (No. 46, Bantam, 396-407), a scientific evaluation of
photographs was carried out along with detailed interviews with the
witnesses. After an 11-page evaluation in the Bantam edition (entitled
Scientific Study of Unidentified Flying Objects. . .), the analyst
states "the simplest, most direct interpretation of the photographs
confirms precisely what the witnesses said they saw." "This is one of
the few UFO reports in which all factors investigated, geometric,
psychological, and physical appear to be consistent with the assertion
that an extraordinary flying object, silvery, metallic, disk-shaped,
tens of meters in diameter, and evidently artificial, flew within sight
of two witnesses," the analyst concluded. (Bantam, 407).

Regarding this case, Dr. Condon stated, "The UFO images turned out to be
too fuzzy to allow worthwhile photogrametric analysis."

A Mohawk Airlines pilot computed a UFO's speed between 4,500 and 4,800
mph. The project's analysis states that this sighting "must certainly be
classed as an unknown pending further study, which it certainly
deserves." (Bantam, 143)

Yet Dr. Condon's overall conclusion is that no further investigations of
UFOs are justified.

A UFO paced an RAF fighter plane for 10 minutes while ground radar
tracked it. The Colorado report said of this case that the "probability
that at least one genuine UFO was involved appears to be fairly high."
(Bantam, 248-256).

At least 20 percent of the less than 100 cases in the report are listed
as unidentified.
http://www.cohenufo.org/nicapcondon.htm

LOL! I will have the last laugh.

:))~~
2015-08-22 14:17:30 UTC
snips
Post by docufo
Post by D
Worldly academia is the same as the worldly
government, in that they fear and deny what
they cannot *CONTROL*. Hence the jtem-types
which are compulsively incited to mock what
they cannot possibly command, or understand.
It isn't just the JTEM characters, unfortunately. If he and his kind
were all that paranormalists had to tolerate, it'd be relatively easy.
Scientists themselves have often dismissed the subject as unworthy of
their attention, as exampled by scientists in the Condon study. They
were quite dismissive of UFOs, and attempted to shoot down the "flying
saucer" with what many UFOlogists believe was just another governmental
(since it was USAF funded) blow-off to discourage the public and media
of treating UFOs as anything but malarkey.
I like that word "malarkey", because it's one
of those words that are seldom used any more.
But most people are fearful of being branded
as someone who doesn't conform to mainstream
belief systems, erroneously known as "thought".
Those who live in fear are unable to actually
think for themselves. They just want to fit in.
Post by docufo
[...]
And now elementary school kids are being trained,
i.e. brainwashed, into the "debt-slavery is good"
consumer paradigm of unquestioning service to the
ponzi scheme of criminal gangster banking cartels.
It's the old "get 'em while they're young" tactic
used by the "Holy" Roman Empire to brainwash and
enslave the masses into obeisance to the God-kings
that rule in Hell, verily the Empire of Antichrist.
Post by docufo
It was an incredible propaganda job orchestrated by the USAF, that
further damaged the validity of the phenomenon as something genuinely
unknown and deserving of study. It damaged those in the UFO field
labeled as little more than sensationalists - even warping the sense of
reality in the innocent minds of school children!!
LOL! Incredible witch hunt back then. Just incredible. If it'd gained
more traction among the public and media, UFOlogy today would be
regarded as about as credible and socially healthy as Anton LaVey's
Church of Satan.
He was best friends of a good friend of ours in
Marin County, California back in the 1960s. My
parents actually met him at a dinner party over
at the Posmann's residence near where we lived.
My mom said that LaVey, who'd painted his house
black, was of good humor and was not as serious
about Satanism, at least in those days, as some
had been led to believe. Satanism is materialism
and worldliness in general, arrogance, greed, the
love of money at the expense of others, cupidity.
In other words, the _majority_ of the human race.
Post by docufo
[...]
But that's the difference between belief in some-
thing versus actually knowing what that thing is.
Post by docufo
[...]
I've lived in Colorado since October 1970, and I
can attest that Einstein was right with regard to
the two things in the Universe that are infinite,
albeit he just wasn't sure about the former, but
the latter, i.e. human gullibility of buying into
any government propaganda hook, line, and sinker?
You wouldn't believe how many scientists actually
still believe the "apollo moon landings" cold-war
ruse occurred as advertised, i.e. manned missions.
Post by docufo
[...]
The US Military intelligence, C.I.A. & Co.,
have always used the old "carrot and stick"
approach, and they do this not only State-
side but globally, totally internationally.
Even in the immediate wake of the "Roswell"
incident of 1947, they sent baton-swinging
MPs in full uniform with the steel helmets
to persuade certain witnesses who they had
seated in wooden chairs to toe the line or
else. They went door-to-door, as necessary.
Post by docufo
A Mohawk Airlines pilot computed a UFO's speed between 4,500 and 4,800
mph. The project's analysis states that this sighting "must certainly be
classed as an unknown pending further study, which it certainly
deserves." (Bantam, 143)
Yet Dr. Condon's overall conclusion is that no further investigations of
UFOs are justified.
It's politics as usual, intimidation, threats,
bribery, blackmail, torture, murder, whatever
it takes to force subservients into compliance.
Big Oil, Big Banks, they always call the shots,
and anyone who doesn't "play ball" pays dearly.
Post by docufo
A UFO paced an RAF fighter plane for 10 minutes while ground radar
tracked it. The Colorado report said of this case that the "probability
that at least one genuine UFO was involved appears to be fairly high."
(Bantam, 248-256).
At least 20 percent of the less than 100 cases in the report are listed
as unidentified.
http://www.cohenufo.org/nicapcondon.htm
LOL! I will have the last laugh.
"He who laughs last laughs well ... Laughwell!"
That's a pun from the 1960s TV 'Batman' series.
Store upright in a cool dry place
2015-08-22 03:52:43 UTC
Post by manfromu.f.o.
The last notable difference would strongly indicate an entity that is
not living in this world, but "visits" it.
Everything is 100% consistent with a hoax.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/127267729113
docufo
2015-08-24 07:14:31 UTC
Post by Store upright in a cool dry place
Post by manfromu.f.o.
The last notable difference would strongly indicate an entity that is
not living in this world, but "visits" it.
Everything is 100% consistent with a hoax.
Oh yes, I know you think there is nothing that can't be satisfactorily
debunked by simply sitting on your fat ass Googling for a few minutes.

;)~
Store upright in a cool dry place
2015-08-24 20:59:15 UTC
Post by docufo
Oh yes, I know you think there is nothing that
Everything is 100% consistent with a hoax. Nothing
is consistent with your aliens.

There is no reasonable conclusion other than a
hoax.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/103351776436
manfromu.f.o.
2015-08-26 00:58:55 UTC
Post by docufo
Oh yes, I know you think there is nothing that
Everything is 100% consistent with a hoax. Nothing
is consistent with your aliens.
There is no reasonable conclusion other than a
hoax.
I think so. You've been a hoax ever since you came here.

;)~
Store upright in a cool dry place
2015-08-26 07:05:53 UTC
Post by manfromu.f.o.
Post by Store upright in a cool dry place
Everything is 100% consistent with a hoax. Nothing
is consistent with your aliens.
There is no reasonable conclusion other than a
hoax.
I think so.
Do you? Do you really?

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/127501845153
manfromu.f.o.
2015-08-28 05:17:47 UTC
Post by Store upright in a cool dry place
Do you?
No, I don't want you to do me. Ask Mike, maybe he's looking to start a
crab farm.

:))~
Store upright in a cool dry place
2015-08-28 05:32:11 UTC
Post by manfromu.f.o.
No, I don't want you to do me.
Cool. Because I'd need a dick the size of a
Buick to probe as big an asshole as you...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/127715000218
manfromu.f.o.
2015-08-30 04:38:13 UTC
Post by manfromu.f.o.
No, I don't want you to do me.
Cool. Because I'd need a dick the size of a
Buick to probe as big an asshole as you...
Well, I have nothing to worry about then. Yours is soooo much smaller...

;)~
Store upright in a cool dry place
2015-08-30 04:41:18 UTC
Post by manfromu.f.o.
Post by Store upright in a cool dry place
Cool. Because I'd need a dick the size of a
Buick to probe as big an asshole as you...
Well, I have nothing to worry about then. Yours is soooo much smaller...
Than a Buick? You think?

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/127894180673
manfromu.f.o.
2015-09-01 00:09:58 UTC
Post by manfromu.f.o.
Post by Store upright in a cool dry place
Cool. Because I'd need a dick the size of a
Buick to probe as big an asshole as you...
Well, I have nothing to worry about then. Yours is soooo much smaller...
Than a Buick? You think?
Only in a matchbox, that's it.

;P
Store upright in a cool dry place
2015-09-01 02:59:47 UTC
manfromu.f.o. wrote:
[---stupidity flushed---]

You spend WAY too much time obsessing over my penis.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/128074151838
manfromu.f.o.
2015-09-02 08:04:33 UTC
Post by Store upright in a cool dry place
[---stupidity flushed---]
You spend WAY too much time obsessing over my penis.
C'mon now, NO ONE spends as much time obsessing about your penis - and
everyone's penises - than you.

You're thinking about penises right now.

You can't eat a pickle, hot dog, sausage, cucumber, zucchini, corn cob,
tootsie roll, twinkie, bread stick without thinking about a penis.

Who are you fooling, idiot?

:))~~
Store upright in a cool dry place
2015-09-02 22:39:38 UTC
Post by manfromu.f.o.
C'mon now, NO ONE spends as much time obsessing about your penis - and
everyone's penises - than you.
Not really. Penises are a great subject, but
I'm not a bottom.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/128214958308
manfromu.f.o.
2015-09-04 08:40:21 UTC
Post by manfromu.f.o.
C'mon now, NO ONE spends as much time obsessing about your penis - and
everyone's penises - than you.
Not really. Penises are a great subject, but
I'm not a bottom.
It's unlikely that, if you ever see a UFO, a real one that is, it'll be
shaped like anything OTHER than a penis.

If it's a 3rd or 4th kind encounter, the entities will all be penis-shaped.

If you're abducted, you'll not want to leave, begging them to keep you
and take you to their planet.

If that happens, it'll be shaped like a penis, too, tumbling end over end.

Like your mind tumbles at tumblr.

LOLol~!

:))~~
Store upright in a cool dry place
2015-09-04 21:55:04 UTC
Post by manfromu.f.o.
It's unlikely that, if you ever see a UFO, a real one that is, it'll be
shaped like anything OTHER than a penis.
Cut or uncut?
Post by manfromu.f.o.
If it's a 3rd or 4th kind encounter, the entities will all be penis-shaped.
So your aliens reflect your mind, do they?

No wonder you want to believe so badly...

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/128354264523

2015-08-19 21:32:01 UTC
Post by manfromu.f.o.
Post by Open other end
Post by angelagent
[...]
Not to mention the broad diversity of weather
and the elements in general which can be very
destructive. In the 1960s, my family visited
northern California while we were on vacation,
and at one point we saw majestic Mount Lassen.
So my dad drove near to it, on the south side,
and we saw big boulders dotting the landscape
below it, obviously remnants of big eruptions.
Interesting that so many "big foot" sightings
have been reported from the Cascades region.
Vast, dense forests and volcanic environment.
Where better for a "big foot" to set up shop?
Post by manfromu.f.o.
[...]
I'm not sure about an old dying bear's way of
blending into the forest, but dying mountain
lions instinctively seek protective shelter to
conceal their carcass from discovery or harsh
weather. I've seen this because when my family
bought our old fixer-upper cabin many years ago,
we found the skeletal remains of a cougar down
in the rocky crawl space. I suppose they don't
want their physical bodies to be detected even
in death. Most probably crawl under rim rocks
because that's the familiar safety zone where
they liked to den whilst yet among the living.

Thus, if at least some of the "big foot"-type
beings are indeed physically living creatures,
then their superior ability to conceal their
remains once they know that death is imminent
means they would instinctively seek a remote
protective hiding place that no humans would
ever likely find. However, on the off-chance
that humans _could_ discover their remains,
the certitude of cremation makes more sense
because the dying big foot is certain to be
concerned not only for themselves, but also
for the well-being and survival of their next
of kin, which would necessarily compel these
bipeds to eradicate any and all evidence of
both their living and posthumous existence.
Cremation is also more sanitary than burial.
If I were a big foot that's what I would do.
manfromu.f.o.
2015-08-21 04:46:11 UTC
Post by D
Post by angelagent
The theory is valid.
[...]
If I were a Sasquatch I'd definitely make myself quite inaccessible to
any human. You know, Washington State alone has some 23 million acres of
forested land. And the rugged intimidating Olympics and Cascades. So
many places for a rare animal to escape detection, so much thick flora
and so many scavenging predatory faunas, harsh weather with plenty of
rainfall to destroy or deeply hide animal bones.

If they're nomadic and relatively few in number, their graves or remains
could easily be spread out for thousands of square miles in the
remotest of mountainous forested regions.

It's not anything remotely like JTEM's unnatural habitat of Boston.

:)~