Especially For JTEM - Interstellar Travel and the Rainbow Body of Light (Activation Portals for 2015)
Mike
2015-01-27 16:39:17 UTC

JTEM
2015-01-27 17:07:58 UTC
Posting a link to a youtube video is nuts.

I don't bother with them and I won't, not
until you -- AT THE VERY LEAST -- tell be
precisely what you think they establish,
and why.

I am so sick of rotating nyms asking me to
guess at what you're trying to say...

Tell me. Spell it out: What do you think
this video says? What does it establish?
What should I look for? Why do you find it
compelling?

For a rational, coherent thought.

No more pretending that you're an accomplished
mathematician/computer programmer/street car
conductor (etc). Just talk. Or sit on your
hands and stop wasting my time along with your
own.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/109307347003
Mike
2015-01-27 17:34:09 UTC
Post by JTEM
Posting a link to a youtube video is nuts.
I don't bother with them and I won't, not
until you -- AT THE VERY LEAST -- tell be
precisely what you think they establish,
and why.
Suppose I'm just fucking with you mind? ...just checking to see how gullible you are. Now that I've manipulated you to be fixated on everything I say. I thought I might conduct a series of experiments, to see how you process bullshit.
Post by JTEM
I am so sick of rotating nyms asking me to
guess at what you're trying to say...
Tell me. Spell it out: What do you think
this video says? What does it establish?
What should I look for? Why do you find it
compelling?
The video was total bullshit actually. All I wanted was for you squander your emotional energy needlessly; you seem to have lots to spare. It served it's purpose well. I can see how easily you can manipulated to burn emotional energy needlessly. No wonder Cal left you!!
Post by JTEM
For a rational, coherent thought.
No more pretending that you're an accomplished
mathematician/computer programmer/street car
conductor (etc). Just talk. Or sit on your
hands and stop wasting my time along with your
own.
I don't have the ability to waste your time sir. Only you can do that!
Post by JTEM
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/109307347003
JTEM
2015-01-27 17:39:28 UTC
Post by Mike
I can see how easily you can manipulated to burn
emotional energy needlessly.
Yes, getting me to tell you to post coherent thoughts,
instead of dis-articulated links, ad hominem and idiot
claims was such a great accomplishment. Your parents
can be truly proud...

And, oh look; you just managed to "get" JTEM to
call out a nym shifting troll on usenet. That's
a first! So now you have yet another stunning
accomplishment to boast about!

You truly are "Special," huh?

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/109311205968
Mike
2015-01-27 18:01:11 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Mike
I can see how easily you can manipulated to burn
emotional energy needlessly.
Yes, getting me to tell you to post coherent thoughts,
instead of dis-articulated links, ad hominem and idiot
claims was such a great accomplishment.
Your parents
can be truly proud...
Trust me on this, you are no 'great accomplishment'.
Post by JTEM
And, oh look; you just managed to "get" JTEM to
call out a nym shifting troll on usenet. That's
a first! So now you have yet another stunning
accomplishment to boast about!
I boasted about math and computer science, you're they one who was unable to participate or follow. When I posted a link about computers, you couldn't talk about computers, so you just chanted the subject to your banana shaped dick. I think you are just jealous. You thought you could entice me with your cock, because you've got nothing else going for you.
Post by JTEM
You truly are "Special," huh?
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/109311205968
JTEM
2015-01-27 19:29:50 UTC
Post by Mike
Trust me
Oh, okay, I'll trust the nym shifting troll who
pretends that he's a mathematician, chef, computer
programmer & award winning taxidermist.

Who wouldn't?

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/109311205968
Mike
2015-01-27 19:39:01 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Mike
Trust me
Oh, okay, I'll trust the nym shifting troll who
pretends that he's a mathematician, chef, computer
programmer & award winning taxidermist.
Knowledge of mathematics or computer programming you know it or you do not. It cannot be 'pretended'. Only a psycho and ignorant fool would think that!
Post by JTEM
Who wouldn't?
-- --
http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/109311205968
JTEM
2015-01-28 00:25:58 UTC
You're a nym shifting troll.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/109327313459
Mike
2015-01-28 04:05:56 UTC
Post by JTEM
You're a nym shifting troll.
You are so funny!!!! You come to a group, long frequented and dominated by trolls, yet you seem so shocked that you would find one. What bizarre logic. Probably similar to your logic that cause you to publicized your email to attract unwanted energies. Let me tell you now, there's not a chance in hell that I would contact you personally. I don't put up personal information. I prefer not to attract unwanted energies.

You are an interesting specimen.
JTEM
2015-01-28 13:01:57 UTC
Nothing has changed. You're a nym shifting
troll. Stop debasing yourself.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com/post/109327313459
manfromu.f.o
2015-01-29 17:58:30 UTC
Post by JTEM
Nothing has changed. You're a nym shifting
troll. Stop debasing yourself.
Oh, the scrumptious irony of your mindless tomfoolery.