Discovery shuttle - numerology points to disaster
George Warlock Bush
2005-07-13 11:58:11 UTC
Discovery's flight number 31 is planned on July 13.

909 days after january 16 of 2003, when Columbia was launched its last time.

Isn't it strange the numerology, symbols and mythical gods in space program
is very similar to the numerology in the terrorist attacks in Western
Europe?
tw
2005-07-13 12:18:33 UTC
Post by George Warlock Bush
Discovery's flight number 31 is planned on July 13.
So?
Post by George Warlock Bush
Isn't it strange the numerology, symbols and mythical gods in space program
is very similar to the numerology in the terrorist attacks in Western
Europe?
They don't, you crazy fuckwad. What do 31, 13, 909, 16, Apollo or Saturn
have to do with any terrorist attacks in Europe?
George Warlock Bush
2005-07-13 12:23:47 UTC
The post should say terrorist attacks in the West. Both USA and Europe. Not
only Western Europe. My mistake.

I don't have time to explain about the numbers and Apollo right now, but can
try later.
tw
2005-07-13 12:31:12 UTC
Post by George Warlock Bush
The post should say terrorist attacks in the West. Both USA and Europe. Not
only Western Europe. My mistake.
You mistake was posting your nonsense in the first place, kook.
Post by George Warlock Bush
I don't have time to explain about the numbers and Apollo right now, but can
try later.
I really wouldn't waste the effort if I were you. I'm not all that
insterested in your delusions.
mondo
2005-07-13 17:56:54 UTC
Post by tw
I really wouldn't waste the effort if I were you. I'm not all that
insterested in your delusions.
I agree with you 100%. Terrorist attacks have nothing to do with numerology,
they seem more to correspond to the type and colour of underwear I decide to
wear.
I know this to be true because I was wearing blue ones on Sep 11, and then
again on 7/7.

mondo
tw
2005-07-14 07:37:17 UTC
Post by mondo
Post by tw
I really wouldn't waste the effort if I were you. I'm not all that
insterested in your delusions.
I agree with you 100%. Terrorist attacks have nothing to do with numerology,
they seem more to correspond to the type and colour of underwear I decide to
wear.
I know this to be true because I was wearing blue ones on Sep 11, and then
again on 7/7.
mondo
Hmm.. sorry mondo, but leave that sort of thing to the Psychedelic Pope,
he's much better.
George Warlock Bush

Western Europe?
Fred Garvin
2005-07-13 16:16:33 UTC
Post by George Warlock Bush
Discovery's flight number 31 is planned on July 13.
909 days after january 16 of 2003, when Columbia was launched its last time.
Isn't it strange the numerology, symbols and mythical gods in space
program is very similar to the numerology in the terrorist attacks in
Western Europe?
Another assclown spews their nonsense...
--
Chris: "Dad, what's a blowhole for?"
Peter: "I'll tell you what it's NOT for and then you'll know why I can
never go back to Sea World."
Su Zanadu
2005-07-13 16:51:57 UTC
Believe me, I am not that far from launch pad 39.....it is raining.

SuZanne
George Warlock Bush