Mounties Pursue Mormons !!
Doc
2011-08-11 10:32:51 UTC
Mounties to investigate FLDS child brides in Utah
By nate carlisle

The Salt Lake Tribune

First published Aug 10 2011 03:30PM
Updated 6 hours ago Updated Aug 10, 2011 10:50PM
Canadian Royal Mounted Police have a list of 30 girls who may have been
abused or trafficked for sex by members of the Fundamentalist Church of
Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and plan to visit Utah and Texas to
investigate.

The girls range in age from 12 to 17, said Cpl. Dan Moskaluk, a spokesman
for the Mounties. The planned U.S. trips were not spurred by the trial of
FLDS president and prophet Warren Jeffs, Moskaluk said.

Rather, the trips are related to an ongoing inquiry in British Columbia
about polygamy there, Moskaluk said.

However, the Mounties have been cooperating with Texas law enforcement,
which found marriage records inside the Yearning for Zion Ranch in Eldorado
during a 2008 raid.

"We were provided with a list of 30 possible victims," Moskaluk said.

Moskaluk said the Mounties are not yet ready to name any suspects, but
possible offenses include the sexual assault of girls on Canadian soil or
transporting girls out of Canada for the purposes of sex elsewhere.

The FLDS has an enclave in Bountiful, British Columbia.

At Jeffs' trial, prosecutors said he married two 12-year-olds from Canada on
the same day in December 2005.

Mounties have investigated allegations of FLDS sex abuse in the past, but
victims have been reluctant to cooperate, Moskaluk said.

"Hopefully, these people realize we are just trying to assist," he added.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/52364099-78/moskaluk-mounties-flds-girls.html.csp

Oversexed Mormons are at it again, damnit!! Neutering may be necessary to
control this latest outbreak of unbridled fornication.

Doc ;\)~
Werewolfy
2011-08-11 20:20:26 UTC
Post by Doc
Oversexed Mormons are at it again, damnit!! Neutering may be necessary to
control this latest outbreak of unbridled fornication.
It strikes me, that if you are an American paedophile, then conversion
to the Mormon 'faith' would provide good scope for freely indulging in
the ugly practice.

Werewolfy
Jane
2011-08-11 21:03:03 UTC
Post by Doc
Oversexed Mormons are at it again, damnit!! Neutering may be necessary to
control this latest outbreak of unbridled fornication.
It strikes me, that if you are an American paedophile, then conversion
to the Mormon 'faith' would provide good scope for freely indulging in
the ugly practice.

Werewolfy

Yes, they are sickening bunch. Unfortunately, the investigation in B.C. is
going on forever and appears to be going nowhere...religious rights, you
know. Sickening.
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Texas+convicts+polygamist+pedophile+while+dithers+over+religious+freedom/5220082/story.html
Werewolfy
2011-08-11 21:34:29 UTC
Post by Jane
Yes, they are sickening bunch. Unfortunately, the investigation in B.C. is
going on forever and appears to be going nowhere...religious rights, you
know. Sickening.http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Texas+convicts+polygamist+pedophile+...
Having read the article, then even if only 10% of it is true, it's a
very serious indictment against BC. If it's 100% true, then I am
staggered, Jane.

This is the politics of stone age tribes in Papua New Guinea...not
Canada. I can't grasp this 'religious freedom' thing being any
drawback to enforcing action against serious crimes.
You will be having Aztec followers sacrificing on alter slabs next,
human sacrifices...and claiming it is part of their 'religion'.

The Hell with Islam as the 'religious' threat. They are all threats,
the whole lot of them. Christians, all branches, cults to a one. Burn
the churches. Ressurect Oliver Cromwell.

Werewolfy
Jane
2011-08-12 00:42:23 UTC
Post by Jane
[...]

It seems it is not only BC, but also Arizona and Utah. Too bad we can't
extradite them all to Texas!

I, of course, agree 100% with what you say about religion. Any religion.
Islam inclusive,.
Doc
2011-08-12 00:55:13 UTC
Post by Jane
[...]

LOLOL!! If this Godly thing in Mormonism expands in social variety and
popularity, we'd probably be seeing the virginal blood from naked girls
flow freely during lunar and solar eclipses!!
"It's okay, it's protected under freedom of religious expression. They
believe their god is appeased, and who are we to restrict their pursuit of
happiness?"
I can foresee nonbelieving parents hiding their male and female virgins just
before major eclipses.
Wonder how many 'unwilling' young Asian girls Barbasol wants to deflower
with gusto, how many mass racist killers he follows, as he chants his
twisted mantra? "I'm an Islamorealist, damnit, not a racist or bigot!" "I'm
a liberated man, not a pervert!" LOL!!
Doc :|)~
Woodswun
2011-08-11 23:01:02 UTC
Post by Werewolfy
Post by Doc
Oversexed Mormons are at it again, damnit!! Neutering may be necessary
to control this latest outbreak of unbridled fornication.
It strikes me, that if you are an American paedophile, then conversion
to the Mormon 'faith' would provide good scope for freely indulging in
the ugly practice.
Werewolfy
Yes, they are sickening bunch. Unfortunately, the investigation in B.C.
is going on forever and appears to be going nowhere...religious rights,
you know. Sickening.
Wha-at?! Since when is rape or pedophilia allowed under the guise of
"religious freedom"?!? How about if they believed in human sacrifice -
would they dilly dally on that, too?!?

This only makes sense if someone, or a group of someones, with a lot of
power in the BC government is affiliated with the group and got
themselves some "child brides" of their very own.

Woods
Doc
2011-08-11 23:09:58 UTC
Post by Woodswun
Post by Werewolfy
Post by Doc
[...]
Maybe some hate Mormons, too, and want to keep the 'activity' in high gear
to hopefully have them hang themselves, proverbally.
Sure, I'd thought the same thing as I read Jane's article reference -- that
some high placed officials are dallying around with underage girls, on the
internet, at least.
Another possibility for lack of action by BC government is that some in the
government are Mormons, fundamentalists, or otherwise.
Or they have pals or family members who are.
Maybe some are making side incomes trafficking young girls.
Somethings' fishy, it seems.
Doc
Woodswun
2011-08-11 23:14:20 UTC
Post by Doc
Maybe some hate Mormons, too, and want to keep the 'activity' in high
gear to hopefully have them hang themselves, proverbally. Sure, I'd
thought the same thing as I read Jane's article reference -- that some
high placed officials are dallying around with underage girls, on the
internet, at least.
Another possibility for lack of action by BC government is that some in
the government are Mormons, fundamentalists, or otherwise. Or they have
pals or family members who are. Maybe some are making side incomes
trafficking young girls. Somethings' fishy, it seems.
Doc
Yep, something sure stinks.

Woods
Werewolfy
2011-08-11 23:58:37 UTC

Post by Woodswun
would they dilly dally on that, too?!?
I get the distinct impression that you don't read my posts, Woodsy!

Werewolfy
Woodswun
2011-08-12 01:04:31 UTC
Post by Woodswun
would they dilly dally on that, too?!?
I get the distinct impression that you don't read my posts, Woodsy!
Werewolfy
I'm sometimes out of synch. I haven't quite gotten the gist of this one,
yet. I may go back to google, but I want to give myself time to adjust
to this. Sometimes the articles are threaded, and sometimes they aren't.

Woods
Jane
2011-08-12 00:44:13 UTC
Post by Woodswun
Post by Werewolfy
Post by Doc
[...]
I know from my readings that that is the case in Utah. Most politicians and,
indeed, a lot of the populace are themselves descended from polygamists, so
they hesitate to come down hard on them. Could well be true of someone in
power in BC, too.
Woodswun
2011-08-12 00:59:09 UTC
Post by Jane
I know from my readings that that is the case in Utah. Most politicians
and, indeed, a lot of the populace are themselves descended from
polygamists, so they hesitate to come down hard on them. Could well be
true of someone in power in BC, too.
Sounds like an expose on the Fifth Estate is in order. (Unless that's no
longer running ...)

Woods
Jane
2011-08-12 02:09:42 UTC
Post by Woodswun
Post by Jane
I know from my readings that that is the case in Utah. Most politicians
and, indeed, a lot of the populace are themselves descended from
polygamists, so they hesitate to come down hard on them. Could well be
true of someone in power in BC, too.
Sounds like an expose on the Fifth Estate is in order. (Unless that's no
longer running ...)
Woods
The Fifth Estate did a very good expose on Bountiful in 2003 and has done
follow-ups since. Here's a partial transcript. I'm sure the program is
online, too. http://www.rickross.com/reference/polygamy/polygamy135.html
They were probably what put them on the radar. It was certainly my first
exposure to the story.
Woodswun
2011-08-13 01:51:30 UTC
Post by Jane
The Fifth Estate did a very good expose on Bountiful in 2003 and has
done follow-ups since. Here's a partial transcript. I'm sure the program
is online, too.
http://www.rickross.com/reference/polygamy/polygamy135.html They were
probably what put them on the radar. It was certainly my first exposure
to the story.
Awesome program. We get 60 minutes, instead. I'm sure you've seen it,
and don't watch it. >_<

Woods
Jane
2011-08-14 20:56:28 UTC
Post by Woodswun
Post by Jane
The Fifth Estate did a very good expose on Bountiful in 2003 and has
done follow-ups since. Here's a partial transcript. I'm sure the program
is online, too.
http://www.rickross.com/reference/polygamy/polygamy135.html They were
probably what put them on the radar. It was certainly my first exposure
to the story.
Awesome program. We get 60 minutes, instead. I'm sure you've seen it,
and don't watch it. >_<
Woods
I used to like 60 Minutes, years ago. Lately, the few times I've seen it, I
have not been impressed. I'm not a fan of the CBC, but The Fifth Estate is
one thing they do very well.

Doc
2011-08-12 00:47:29 UTC
Post by Werewolfy
Post by Doc
Oversexed Mormons are at it again, damnit!! Neutering may be necessary to
control this latest outbreak of unbridled fornication.
It strikes me, that if you are an American paedophile, then conversion
to the Mormon 'faith' would provide good scope for freely indulging in
the ugly practice.
Werewolfy
Yes, they are sickening bunch. Unfortunately, the investigation in B.C. is
going on forever and appears to be going nowhere...religious rights, you
know. Sickening.
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Texas+convicts+polygamist+pedophile+while+dithers+over+religious+freedom/5220082/story.html
The key piece of testimony from that character is that he required them to
shave their vaginal hair -- to obviously appear to be even younger than
they were! Yikes!
One then could think this man and his cohorts were sexually turned on to the
appearance of a naked girl that is entirely preteen.
This mirrors much pedophilic pornography online where teen girls are shaved
and dressed to appear much younger. Interpol and other agencies recently
busted about 72 of the purveyors , and shut down a large network of 'BBB"
sites.
Yet, seriously, they know they'll be replacing it all within months.
I mean, goddamnit, what kind actually, in the real fucking world, can be
done to reduce or stop such sexual fetishes run amok?
Nothing really, and that's the depressing aspect of this species, among many
others.
That doesn't mean we should stop busting them, setting them back some,
making them work harder, take more risks perhaps in the process, but,jesus,
it's basically neverending and futile.
And, special note should be made of how mainstream corporate America
'sexualizes' preteens and teens in music videos, movies, games, and TV
shows, and to sell many products.
One can look at YouTube and see very young girls sexually imitating their
fave trendy celebs, in language, dress, and body mannerisms. Bubblegum pop
diva Katy Perry has spawned a virtual army of underage girls trying to
imitate her sexual provocativeness, as one of countless examples. Little
girls in bikinis dancing and singing a Perry song that includes a lyrical
line that says bikini girls in California are "so hot we'll melt your
popsicle"...from her song "California Girls". Sheesh....creepy twisted
exploitative culture...and then parents wonder why pedophiles lurk around
viral video sites like vultures. Young girls' sites caution they will report
any comments that are 'dirty' to the administration. 'Keep it clean, guys',
one little gal warns, 'no pervs, okay?" Just take a look at the comments
made to prepubescent girls, though, and one gets the willies. Later, these
are often quickly deleted by the poster. "Can't wait till you're legal
age...I'd bang you all night' "You're my little angel, grrl, wrap yer hott
wings round me." "Daddy wants u now." Etc. Etc. (Actual samples.)'
I'm gonna be sick...ech.
Doc

You may find this background 'interesting' --
Perry was born Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson in Santa Barbara, California[5][6]
to Keith, a West Coast scenester in the 1960s,[7] and Mary Hudson (née
Perry), an evangelist who grew up in Southern California and had "a
tempestuous first marriage in Zimbabwe".[7] Perry has German, Portuguese,
Irish, and English ancestry.[8][9] She is the second child of two
pastors.[10] She has an older sister and younger brother.[7] Perry's
mother's aunt and uncle were screenwriter Eleanor Perry and director Frank
Perry.[7]

Perry was incorporated into her parents' ministry[10] and sang in their
church between the ages of nine and seventeen.[6][11] She grew up listening
to gospel music,[12] was not allowed to listen to what her mother called
"secular music",[11][13] and attended Christian schools and camps.[1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katy_Perry

California Girls Lyrics

[Snoop Dogg]
Greetings loved ones
Let's take a journey

[Katy Perry - Verse 1]
I know a place
Where the grass is really greener
Warm, wet and wild
There must be somethin' in the water
Sippin' gin and juice
Layin' underneath the palm trees (Undone)
The boys
Break their necks
Try'na creep a little sneak peek (At us)

You could travel the world
But nothing comes close
To the Golden Coast
Once you party with us
You'll be falling in love
Oooooh oh oooooh

[Katy Perry - Chorus]
California girls
We're unforgettable
Daisy Dukes
Bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin
So hot
We'll melt your Popsicle
Oooooh oh oooooh

California girls
We're undeniable
Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
Westcoast represent
Now put your hands up
Oooooh oh oooooh

[Katy Perry - Verse 2]
Sex on the beach
We don't mind sand in our Stilettos
We freak
In my Jeep
Snoop Doggy Dogg on the stereo (Oh oh)

You could travel the world
But nothing comes close
To the Golden Coast
Once you party with us
You'll be falling in love
Oooooh oh oooooh

[Katy Perry - Chorus]
California girls
We're unforgettable
Daisy Dukes
Bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin
So hot
We'll melt your Popsicle
Oooooh oh oooooh

California gurls
We're undeniable
Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
Westcoast represent
Now put your hands up
Oooooh oh oooooh

[Snoop Dogg - Verse 3]
Toned, tanned
Fit and ready
Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy
Wild, wild Westcoast
These are the girls I love the most
http://www.elyricsworld.com/california_girls_lyrics_katy_perry.html
I mean the ones
I mean like she's the one
Kiss her
Touch her
Squeeze her buns

The girl's a freak
She drives a Jeep
and lives on the beach
I'm okay
I won't play
I love the Bay
Just like I love L.A.
Venice Beach
And Palm Springs
Summertime is everything

Homeboys
Hangin' out
All that ass
Hangin' out
Bikinis, tankinis, martinis
No weenies
Just a king
And a queen-ie
Katy my lady
(Yeah)
You're lookin'here baby
(Uh huh)
I'm all up on you
'Cause you representin' California
(Ohhh yeahh)

[Katy Perry - Chorus]
California gurls
We're unforgettable
Daisy Dukes
Bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin
So hot
We'll melt your Popsicle
Oooooh oh oooooh

California gurls
We're undeniable
Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
Westcoast represent
(Westcoast, Westcoast)
Now put your hands up
Oooooh oh oooooh

Snoop Dogg:
(Californiaaa, Californiaaa)
California girls man
I wish they all could be
California girls
(Californiaaa) (ha ha ha ha ha)
I really wish
You all could be
California girls
(Californiaaa, girls)
Doc
2011-08-11 22:43:17 UTC
Post by Doc
Oversexed Mormons are at it again, damnit!! Neutering may be necessary to
control this latest outbreak of unbridled fornication.
It strikes me, that if you are an American paedophile, then conversion
to the Mormon 'faith' would provide good scope for freely indulging in
the ugly practice.

Werewolfy

Here's the rub on pedophilia. It's, first, impossible to stop it. One can
punish, more laws can be passed. Private lives can be violated for
surveillance in a seemingly endless scope. Yet, the attraction of sex
defeats all of it.
And it is not by any means always a simple steady series of 'forced',
'coerced' sex encounters, but that some young girls are seeking sex with
much older adults for a variety of attractive perks, such as money and
drugs. Others actually fall in love, as do adults with kids.
Beyond that, some of the Lolitas become rather adept at manipulating adults
into illegal sex for the mere thrill of it, and of course, the law has no
punishment awaiting them. Even social condemnation is usually missing or
lacking.
Using God to shield one's 'perversion', to transform it into an act of
fulfillment of that God's wishes, is, of course, simply another version of
psychosexual crime, especially when the willing girls may fervently believe
they are doing God's commands, as well. And in this situation, I'd think
most, if not all, are convinced they're doing nothing wrong within their
belief system.
"Child bride" -- LOL! -- what a 'pasteurized' term describing a serious
mental dysfunction of the adult AND the child.
Yet, in America, outside Mormonism, 'child brides' in our earlier past,
legally, were not that uncommon. "Child prostitutes" were, in fact, fairly
common in legalized whorehouses across America, where sometimes the young
girls were having sex at age 9 or 10, along with their prostitute mothers,
and even together.
I don't know, realistically, how authorities or anyone can stop the
millenia-old sexual unions, consensually or otherwise, between widely
disparate age groups.
Christians making an issue of Mohammeds' 9-year-old bride should be reminded
of fundamentalists' interest in underage girls, such as the Mormons'.
Anyone can proclaim visions and voices of a God that commands anything
imaginable, but the voices in one's head needn't be from anywhere outside it
to do evil or good.
It would seem every sane person would clearly recognize this, but the
species is not wholly sane, and religion is closer to the darkness of
'mental illness' than the light of an illuminatingly wise god.
Doc
Werewolfy
2011-08-12 00:08:24 UTC
Post by Doc
And it is not by any means always a simple steady series of 'forced',
'coerced' sex encounters, but that some young girls are seeking sex with
much older adults for a variety of attractive perks, such as money and
drugs. Others actually fall in love, as do adults with kids.
Beyond that, some of the Lolitas become rather adept at manipulating adults
into illegal sex for the mere thrill of it, and of course, the law has no
punishment awaiting them. Even social condemnation is usually missing or
lacking.
Couldn't agree more, Doc. It's back to the Dani 'The child is never
wrong' posts.

There are a Hell of a lot of 'Lolitas' around. I've known them to
seduce older men simply as a bet between themselves. Damned persistant
and the 'flesh is weak'....so, again I say....the girls are in many
cases to blame..in fact, they are the instigators, the seducers. As
you say, Society condemns the man for a natural human fraility. When
they consent, they are also guilty of sex under-age....but are never
prosecuted. It's quite often the girl who seduces, not just the
shadowy man with a bag of sweets 'grooming' a girl.

Werewolfy
l***@optusnet.com.au
2011-08-11 21:23:44 UTC
Is this where "BIG LOVE" meets reality?

Art imitating life and vice versa.

@:}>
Woodswun
2011-08-11 22:54:55 UTC
Post by Doc
Moskaluk said the Mounties are not yet ready to name any suspects, but
possible offenses include the sexual assault of girls on Canadian soil
or transporting girls out of Canada for the purposes of sex elsewhere.
The FLDS has an enclave in Bountiful, British Columbia.
At Jeffs' trial, prosecutors said he married two 12-year-olds from
Canada on the same day in December 2005.
They're waiting an awfully long time to rescue those girls, aren't
they??? They were taken in 2005 had the info on "marriage" records for 3
years now - GEEZ!!

Woods
Jane
2011-08-12 00:32:24 UTC
Post by Woodswun
Post by Doc
Moskaluk said the Mounties are not yet ready to name any suspects, but
possible offenses include the sexual assault of girls on Canadian soil
or transporting girls out of Canada for the purposes of sex elsewhere.
The FLDS has an enclave in Bountiful, British Columbia.
At Jeffs' trial, prosecutors said he married two 12-year-olds from
Canada on the same day in December 2005.
They're waiting an awfully long time to rescue those girls, aren't
they??? They were taken in 2005 had the info on "marriage" records for 3
years now - GEEZ!!
Woods
I've read several books on the BC polygamists, Woods. It is truly sickening
what they have gotten away with. It's not only the girls...there are
obviously too many males with a set-up like that, so they kick many of them
out of the community as teenagers. Since education (except about their
warped religion) is not encouraged, they are ill-equiped to make it on the
'outside'. They have been called the 'lost boys'.

It is not as heinous as 'marrying' a 12 year old, but it is still abuse.
Werewolfy
2011-08-12 00:39:00 UTC
On Aug 12, 1:32 am, "Jane" <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

so they kick many of them
Post by Jane
out of the community as teenagers. Since education (except about their
warped religion) is not encouraged, they are ill-equiped to make it on the
'outside'. They have been called the 'lost boys'.
Sell 'em to Catholic Priests...good market there Jane.

Werewolfy
Woodswun
2011-08-12 01:01:44 UTC
Post by Jane
I've read several books on the BC polygamists, Woods. It is truly
sickening what they have gotten away with. It's not only the
girls...there are obviously too many males with a set-up like that, so
they kick many of them out of the community as teenagers. Since
education (except about their warped religion) is not encouraged, they
are ill-equiped to make it on the 'outside'. They have been called the
'lost boys'.
It is not as heinous as 'marrying' a 12 year old, but it is still abuse.
In the U.S., the Amish have special dispensation to not be required to
remain in school beyond the 8th grade. I think that's ludicrous, and I
wish a state would go against the feds and require the same level of
education in the Amish community as others.

Woods