UNSOLVED MYSTERIES EXHIBIT IN BERLIN -- 5.5 inch woman
Ed Conrad
2005-05-27 02:48:37 UTC
<
=======================================
UNSOLVED MYSTERIES
Die Welt des Unerklarlichen
Ausstellung yom 6.May -- 30. Oktober 2005
Zentrum Kreuzberg
vis a vis U - Bahnstation Kottbusser Tor
Skalitzerstrasse 135, D-10999 Berlin
Info Hotline: 0049-30-616-59 58-0
www.unsolved-mysteries.info
=======================================
Most of the pictured specimens shown immediately
below are currently on display at an exhibit in Berlin, Germany,
and will be until the end of October. The "Unsolved Mysteries"
exhibit previously had been held in Vienna and Switzerland.
<
The highlight of this exhibit is a 14 cu (5.5 inch) woman found
<
Meanwhile, here are just a few of the fossils -- some human --
that were discovered (by me) between coal veins in Pennsylvania's
anthracite region near Shenandoah, Mahanoy City and Hazleton.
Many are part of the fascinating exhibit. I might point out that all
the key human specimens have passed state-of-the-art
testing with flying colors.
<
EVOLUTIONISTS PETRIFIED AT BONES, TEETH
SOFT ORGANS FOUND BETWEEN COAL VEINS
<
<
<
Ed Conrad, Shenandoah, Pa.
http://www.edconrad.com
====================================
IS IT SCIENCE OR A CESSPOOL?
I've said it before and I'll say again -- for the zillionth time --
that the factless Theory of Evolution has been kept afloat for many
decades ONLY because of the vested interests of its proponents.
<
Members of the scientific establishment (involved in anthropology
and paleontology) are very well aware that evolution,
especially the evolution of man, is utterly impossible.
<
Yet they cannot challenge their Darwinian Doctrine -- they cannot
even open their mouths -- for fear of jeopardizing their vested
interests. This is it pure and simple. They're all in cahoots.
<
For them to stand up against the Establishment, the scientists are
more than well aware that their prestigious stature in the scientific
community will be kaput.
<
For the zillionth time, I am accusing members of the scientific
establishment of being involved in deceit, deception, collusion
and conspiracy to keep the impossibility of the theory of evolution
from crumbling to dust.
<
I know this firsthand because, over these past 24 years, members of
the scientific establishment -- at the Smithsonian Institution and the
country's major universities -- have not only toyed with facts and
evidence but have also tampered with it.

They are an utter disgrace to science and ought to be behind bars.

Instead of those letters behind their names, they ought to have a
series of long numbers in front of them.
<
Shame, shame, a zillion times SHAME.
<
<
Perseid
2005-05-27 02:57:31 UTC
Post by Ed Conrad
<
=======================================
UNSOLVED MYSTERIES
Die Welt des Unerklarlichen
Ausstellung yom 6.May -- 30. Oktober 2005
Zentrum Kreuzberg
vis a vis U - Bahnstation Kottbusser Tor
Skalitzerstrasse 135, D-10999 Berlin
Info Hotline: 0049-30-616-59 58-0
www.unsolved-mysteries.info
=======================================
Most of the pictured specimens shown immediately
below are currently on display at an exhibit in Berlin, Germany,
and will be until the end of October. The "Unsolved Mysteries"
exhibit previously had been held in Vienna and Switzerland.
<
The highlight of this exhibit is a 14 cu (5.5 inch) woman found
Wasn't that you who came by a few months back talking about
a three-legged man with no penis ?
Post by Ed Conrad
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/LittleWoman/MVC-004S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/LittleWoman/MVC-002S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/LittleWoman/MVC-001S.JPG
http://mysite.verizon.net/edconrad/LittleWoman/MVC-003S.JPG
<
Meanwhile, here are just a few of the fossils -- some human --
that were discovered (by me) between coal veins in Pennsylvania's
anthracite region near Shenandoah, Mahanoy City and Hazleton.
Many are part of the fascinating exhibit. I might point out that all
the key human specimens have passed state-of-the-art
testing with flying colors.
<
EVOLUTIONISTS PETRIFIED AT BONES, TEETH
SOFT ORGANS FOUND BETWEEN COAL VEINS
<
<
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Au29/MVC-016S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z5gall.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z9lung.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/brain/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix5/MVC-002S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-006S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/1tooth.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix3/z3dino.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/MVC-013F.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/MVC-012F.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Day/MVC-005S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-010S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-020S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/SCORPIONS/MVC-039S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-003S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-005S.JPG
<
Ed Conrad, Shenandoah, Pa.
http://www.edconrad.com
====================================
<
Cardinal Chunder
2005-05-27 11:43:58 UTC
Post by Ed Conrad
Meanwhile, here are just a few of the fossils -- some human --
that were discovered (by me) between coal veins in Pennsylvania's
anthracite region near Shenandoah, Mahanoy City and Hazleton.
Many are part of the fascinating exhibit. I might point out that all
the key human specimens have passed state-of-the-art
testing with flying colors.
No they haven't.

Scientists who've humoured your insanity by testing of your rocks have
demonstrated conclusively that they're just rocks. They're not fossils,
let alone human fossils.

Trolling newsgroups who might be unfamiliar with your kookery doesn't
alter that fact one jot.
tw
2005-05-27 12:27:13 UTC
Post by Cardinal Chunder
Post by Ed Conrad
Meanwhile, here are just a few of the fossils -- some human --
that were discovered (by me) between coal veins in Pennsylvania's
anthracite region near Shenandoah, Mahanoy City and Hazleton.
Many are part of the fascinating exhibit. I might point out that all
the key human specimens have passed state-of-the-art
testing with flying colors.
No they haven't.
Scientists who've humoured your insanity by testing of your rocks have
demonstrated conclusively that they're just rocks. They're not fossils,
let alone human fossils.
Trolling newsgroups who might be unfamiliar with your kookery doesn't
alter that fact one jot.
Oohh.. Ed "it looks just like a human thighbone" Conrad. Fantasic - we need
a few more kooks here since Mikey Mac took his ball and went home.
Magnus Paterson
2005-05-27 13:37:05 UTC
Post by Cardinal Chunder
Post by Ed Conrad
Meanwhile, here are just a few of the fossils -- some human --
that were discovered (by me) between coal veins in Pennsylvania's
anthracite region near Shenandoah, Mahanoy City and Hazleton.
Many are part of the fascinating exhibit. I might point out that all
the key human specimens have passed state-of-the-art
testing with flying colors.
No they haven't.
Scientists who've humoured your insanity by testing of your rocks have
demonstrated conclusively that they're just rocks. They're not
fossils, let alone human fossils.
Trolling newsgroups who might be unfamiliar with your kookery doesn't
alter that fact one jot.
I think he might have been inspired by the Smithsonian Barbie letter.

http://www.snopes.com/humor/letters/smithson.htm
Michilín
2005-05-28 06:47:04 UTC
Post by Magnus Paterson
Post by Cardinal Chunder
Post by Ed Conrad
Meanwhile, here are just a few of the fossils -- some human --
that were discovered (by me) between coal veins in Pennsylvania's
anthracite region near Shenandoah, Mahanoy City and Hazleton.
Many are part of the fascinating exhibit. I might point out that all
the key human specimens have passed state-of-the-art
testing with flying colors.
No they haven't.
Scientists who've humoured your insanity by testing of your rocks have
demonstrated conclusively that they're just rocks. They're not
fossils, let alone human fossils.
Trolling newsgroups who might be unfamiliar with your kookery doesn't
alter that fact one jot.
I think he might have been inspired by the Smithsonian Barbie letter.
http://www.snopes.com/humor/letters/smithson.htm
One of the great creative letters of all time!

I cried when I found out it was fiction...

Michilín

Nuair nì iad fàsach, canaidh iad sìth ris.
They make a wilderness and call it peace.

Adam Whyte-Settlar
2005-05-27 13:25:21 UTC
"Ed Conrad" <***@verizon.net> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...

(5.5 inch) woman found

Sure she's a ringer for my bidey-in, 'ceptin the absence of pearl-handled
malkies and a 'tach.
Cory Bhreckan
2005-05-27 17:49:08 UTC
Post by Ed Conrad
(5.5 inch) woman found
Sure she's a ringer for my bidey-in, 'ceptin the absence of pearl-handled
malkies and a 'tach.
Responding to Eddie is like p*ssing up a rope. Hee's been parading his
mental illness all over usenet. Besides, he never responds.