From snopes.com: The Lies of Donald Trump's Critics
Steven Douglas
2017-07-17 18:22:05 UTC
Trump-haters think it's perfectly legitimate to lie about
Trump. At least one poster on this group does it routinely.

Here, from snopes.com, is an article refuting some of the
lies that are spewed by leftists (which includes the
so-called "mainstream" media) on a regular basis.

Headline: "The Lies of Donald Trump’s Critics, and How
They Shape His Many Personas"

"An in-depth analysis of the false allegations and
misleading claims made against the 45th President since
his inauguration."

[excerpt] Broadly speaking, most of the falsehoods
leveled against Trump fall into one or more of four
categories, each of them drawing from and feeding into
four public personas inhabited by the President.

They are:

Donald Trump: International Embarrassment
Trump the Tyrant
Donald Trump: Bully baby
Trump the Buffoon.

Some of these claims are downright fake, entirely
fabricated by unreliable or dubious web sites and
presented as satire, or otherwise blatantly false.

But the rest — some of which have gained significant
traction and credibility from otherwise serious people
and organizations — provide a fascinating insight into
the tactics and preoccupations of the broad anti-Trump
movement known as “the Resistance,” whether they were
created by critics of the President or merely shared
by them. [end excerpt]

http://www.snopes.com/2017/07/12/trump-lies/

There are plenty of examples at the link, but I'm sure
the one person here who should read this will not. He
does not want all the lies he believes to be true to
be challenged in any way. He wants to continue to live
in the fantasy world that the so-called "mainstream"
media have created for him.
docufo
2017-07-17 21:36:47 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
[...]
Where is it hanging in your bunker, junior? The framed portrait of
Howard Beale (Peter Finch)? How about Glenn Beck? Might we find O'Reilly
and Hannity's, too, alongside Ronnie and Donald and Dubya??

So, have you got 'em on the walls in the bedroom, bath, living room...?

^Y^
Steven Douglas
2017-07-18 16:41:49 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
[...]
Of course I was right.
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
He
does not want all the lies he believes to be true to
be challenged in any way. He wants to continue to live
in the fantasy world that the so-called "mainstream"
media have created for him.
Where is it hanging in your bunker, junior? The framed portrait of
Howard Beale (Peter Finch)? How about Glenn Beck? Might we find O'Reilly
and Hannity's, too, alongside Ronnie and Donald and Dubya??
So, have you got 'em on the walls in the bedroom, bath, living room...?
Yet again, I have provided documentation that you sweep aside
as if it doesn't exist. I do realize your desire to continue
to live in that fantasy-world you and other leftists have
created for yourselves. Just don't be too surprised when the
stark reality of the world hits you in the face one of these
days.
docufo
2017-07-19 04:33:54 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
He
does not want all the lies he believes to be true to
be challenged in any way. He wants to continue to live
in the fantasy world that the so-called "mainstream"
media have created for him.
Where is it hanging in your bunker, junior? The framed portrait of
Howard Beale (Peter Finch)? How about Glenn Beck? Might we find O'Reilly
and Hannity's, too, alongside Ronnie and Donald and Dubya??
So, have you got 'em on the walls in the bedroom, bath, living room...?
mor
Yet again, I have provided documentation that you sweep aside
as if it doesn't exist. I do realize your desire to conthinue
to live in that fantasy-world you and other leftists have
created for yourselves. Just don't be too surprised when the
stark reality of the world hits you in the face one of these
days.
So, you wish to go on and on about lies from his critics while ignoring
his and his staff's copious lying?

Hear your glass house cracking?

-Y-
Steven Douglas
2017-07-19 19:30:04 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
[...]
You mean when he said if you like your doctor you can keep
your doctor? Oh wait, that was Obama. Obama is a liar.

Or did you mean when he came out against same-sex marriage
in order to get elected? Oh wait, that was Obama again.
What do you know, Obama is a liar.
Oh the irony!
docufo
2017-07-20 11:46:58 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Hear your glass house cracking?
Oh the irony!
And where are the public meetings on TrumpCare? Well, for one thing, to
be fair, it'd be damned hard for them to be fruitful since the bill
keeps morphing. For a President who says he's doing it for US out here,
there's certainly a big rush to push his healthcare bill through,
chucking the months of public meetings Obama had thoughtfully provided.

Now, we get the usual mixed messages from a befuddled Trump - one day it
was repeal and replace, then repeal only and "let ObamaCare run out"
then renew the congressional effort in 2 years, and somewhere in the
chaotic PR on it, it appeared Trump couldn't make a stable decision in
the aftermath of his second big healthcare bill failure.

His promise on the stump was to get rid of the ACA quickly after
inauguration.

What could be more sensibly and humanely done is to amend a few portions
of it, and help the tens of millions predicted to be stripped of their
medical care keep their coverage under the ACA.

But, no, it's become a Republican super hot chestnut that compels its
supporters to validate their hatred of Obama and his ACA by rejecting it
completely. Anything less from these cold-hearted hysterical hyenas
would seem like an acknowledgement their seething hatred of Obama and
all things Obama, in fact, was something disingenuous, exaggerated and
and manipulative.

IOW, FAKE.

LOL!

^Y^
Steven Douglas
2017-07-20 16:05:55 UTC
Post by docufo
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by docufo
Hear your glass house cracking?
Oh the irony!
And where are the public meetings on TrumpCare? Well, for one thing, to
be fair, it'd be damned hard for them to be fruitful since the bill
keeps morphing. For a President who says he's doing it for US out here,
there's certainly a big rush to push his healthcare bill through,
chucking the months of public meetings Obama had thoughtfully provided.
Wow, such selective memory on your part. I'm not surprised by
your continuing dishonesty. It's just who you are.

For the record, it took nearly the entire first year of Obama's
presidency to get to the point that the Democrats felt
comfortable ramming that piece of crap known as the ACA
through Congress. Yes, they held some hearings early on, but
then when they couldn't get the thing done, they went behind
closed doors and finally had Nancy Pelosi come out and famously
say, "We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what
is in it."

Breaking yet another of his campaign promises, Obama signed
the bill before allowing it to be reviewed by the public for
five days:

[excerpt] When then-Democratic presidential candidate Barack
Obama promised not to sign major legislation until it had
been posted on the Internet for public reading at least five
days, trusting voters took him at his word.

Now they know better. Not only is the actual language of what
is likely to become the main legislative vehicle for Obama’s
signature health care reform not available on the Internet,
it hasn’t been given to members of the key Senate committees
or the Congressional Budget Office.

All that is available to those worried about a massive
government takeover of our health care system is a 262-page
description of the bill’s provisions. Bill descriptions mean
nothing and bind nobody. [end excerpt]

http://www.sfexaminer.com/national-editorial-no-you-cant-see-the-health-care-bill/

Just another of Obama's many, many, many, many LIES.

So now Trump hasn't been able to pass a bill that took Obama
nearly an entire year to finally get rammed through, and
because it's been only six months for Trump, dishonest liars
like you have already proclaimed he's failed. The dishonesty
of liars like you is just absolutely incredible.