Jews Caught Spying on the USA. So What?
Daylight
2004-12-03 20:39:45 UTC
Is it the first time Jews caught spying on the US? certainly not.
Have they ever been punished for doing so? Not even once!
So what is the big deal about it.

FBI searches offices of Israel lobbying group as part of spy probe

Thu Dec 2, 7:19 AM ET Top Stories - USATODAY.com

By Barbara Slavin and Toni Locy, USA TODAY

The FBI searched the offices of the premier pro-Israel advocacy group
in the United States for more than six hours Wednesday, took away
computer files and issued subpoenas to four senior staffers in a
continuing probe of whether a midlevel Pentagon analyst passed
classified information to Israel.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Now let's hope America fails in Iraq and the whole Jewish plan goes
down in defeat. Wasn't this war launched for jews and under the Jewish
pressure? If America wins, Jews will dominate the world economy
through their underground government in the USA. I cannot imagine a
world being controlled by Jews. What a messy world it is going to be.

There was once a scorpion living near a river. The scorpion asked all
birds around her to take her to the other bank of the river. All birds
refused to help her. In one day a foreign bird arrived at the site.
The scorpion asked this bird, would you please help me to cross the
river? The bird said, why don't you ask your neighbors? The scorpion
said, they don't trust me. All of them think that I will bite them and
kill them. The foreign bird said, if your neighbors do not trust, how
do you want me to trust you? The scorpion said, if I bite you, we both
will fall and die together? The bird believed her and allowed her to
come and set on his back. They flew together. When they were at the
middle of the river, the scorpion bit the bird. The bird said,
scorpion, you promised me you will not do it. What happened? The
scorpion said I couldn't resist my nature! The bird died and fell in
the river. And the scorpion died.

Now look at Jews throughout history, they always hurt the ones who
want to help them most. It is a nature and they cannot change it, even
if that nature leads to their END!

And they say why people hate Jews.

Is it the people's fault or the jews are doing something wrong?

"If it were not for the strong support of the Jewish community for
this war with Iraq, we would not be doing this," - US Congressman
James P. Moran Jr.
r***@bellsouth.net
2004-12-03 21:38:40 UTC
nothing has been proven yet you foam at the mouth and scram spies, they are
investigating it..
till that's over put your prick back in your pants little man.
http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2003/ALLPOLITICS/03/11/moran.jews/story.moran.file.ap.jpg
Dem Feckers
2004-12-04 10:12:56 UTC
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
nothing has been proven yet you foam at the mouth and scram spies, they are
investigating it..
till that's over put your prick back in your pants little man.
You fucking jew bitch moron. The Rosenbergs gave Israel Nukes. Now the
whole middle east wants them.
The court system in florida is run like israel. They assaulted my 2 year
old child in front of Federal Judge Fucks courtroom when I testified
against a secret service agent for almost hitting him with a baseball
bat.

What we need is a civil war to legaly kill jew bitches like you.

I'm still trying to get this goddamned microchip out of my back that
Richard Nixon George Bush and George Bush stuck there when they
kidnapped drugged and interogated me in 1982.
r***@bellsouth.net
Daylight
2004-12-04 18:54:35 UTC
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
RUSSIA!!. lying sack of neo nazi overflow!
I am not aware of this Rosenbergs and his spying story. But from his
name I can tell that he is a Jew. So Jews are once again playing their
dirty game.

As I always say, Jews can never be trusted. They are ready to stab
their best friends in the back if they have the least interest
somewhere else. If they are not very well contained and packed, they
will do the most harmful damage to anyone. They must not be given any
governmental position. Must be kept away from practicing any
activities that may affect or interact with the society. No passport
should be issued to Jews so they do not play their dirty games
somewhere else. If a Jew dies, put shit in his mouth and bury him
under a waste collection yard. And of course, exterminating them all
together remains the best solution.
Dani
2004-12-04 19:30:07 UTC
Post by Daylight
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
RUSSIA!!. lying sack of neo nazi overflow!
I am not aware of this Rosenbergs and his spying story. But from his
name I can tell that he is a Jew. So Jews are once again playing their
dirty game.
As I always say, Jews can never be trusted. They are ready to stab
their best friends in the back if they have the least interest
somewhere else. If they are not very well contained and packed, they
will do the most harmful damage to anyone. They must not be given any
governmental position. Must be kept away from practicing any
activities that may affect or interact with the society. No passport
should be issued to Jews so they do not play their dirty games
somewhere else. If a Jew dies, put shit in his mouth and bury him
under a waste collection yard. And of course, exterminating them all
together remains the best solution.
What about Ben Stiller? Are you a closet fan? What about his movie
"Meet the parents"? Have you seen it? What about his name Gaylord
Fokker in the movie and Robert Deniro kept on calling him "fucker"?
Did you find that humorous? There's a new movie coming out
called: "Meet the Fokkers" (lol) - starring Ben of course. You want
to see that movie, don't you?

Come out of that closet Daylight!

Have you ever seen the music video "Taylor" by Jack Johnson with Ben
in it? Well, I'll tell ya.. I laughed my ASS off!

How can anyone not love Ben?

Just look at this site:

http://www.zoolander.com/flash_site/home.html

xoxo,

Heidi Hymensteinerbergerawitz
Daylight
2004-12-05 17:23:53 UTC
Post by Dani
What about Ben Stiller? Are you a closet fan? What about his movie
"Meet the parents"? Have you seen it? What about his name Gaylord
Fokker in the movie and Robert Deniro kept on calling him "fucker"?
Did you find that humorous? There's a new movie coming out
called: "Meet the Fokkers" (lol) - starring Ben of course. You want
to see that movie, don't you?
You are talking about a movie that I have never seen and I know
nothing about. All you have written above doesn't make any sense to
me. BTW, Ben Stiller is a Jew. Are you trying to tell me that you
have enjoid Ben Stiller's movie and based on this you want to convince
me that Jews are good people. Hey, movies do not make anyone good or
bad. But if you have proven anything, you have proven that good jews
exist only in fictions.
Ed
2004-12-05 20:02:34 UTC
Post by Daylight
Post by Dani
What about Ben Stiller? Are you a closet fan? What about his movie
"Meet the parents"? Have you seen it? What about his name Gaylord
Fokker in the movie and Robert Deniro kept on calling him "fucker"?
Did you find that humorous? There's a new movie coming out
called: "Meet the Fokkers" (lol) - starring Ben of course. You want
to see that movie, don't you?
You are talking about a movie that I have never seen and I know
nothing about. All you have written above doesn't make any sense to
me. BTW, Ben Stiller is a Jew. Are you trying to tell me that you
have enjoid Ben Stiller's movie and based on this you want to convince
me that Jews are good people. Hey, movies do not make anyone good or
bad. But if you have proven anything, you have proven that good jews
exist only in fictions.
I don't know what Dani's point was, but it is evident that your response is
merely your own desperate attempt to justify your hatred.
r***@bellsouth.net
2004-12-04 19:43:07 UTC
if you are not aware of it then you spent to much time sleeping in school or
didn't they teach you this in the arab school you went to?
and tell me this ahmet? who flew the planes into the WTC??
Daylight
2004-12-05 17:29:55 UTC
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
who flew the planes into the WTC??
It is good that you have talked about this topic.

Jews received warning messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack
http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=77744&contrassID=/has%5C

Two hours I believe is enough time to leave the place. Isn't it?

The above url shows only one message mistakenly caught by the FBI. Who
knows how many messages were sent to jews in that day!

It is no surprise that jews left the twin towers and fled without
informing anybody else! not even the FBI!

And it is no surprise that no single jew killed in the attack!

Jews are involved in 911 up to their neck. Only the sheep cannot see
their involvement.

I can go further and list evidences on the involvement of the jews in
911, such as the jewish spying network linked to 911, and the money
exchange preceded the attack. The Jewish people who were dancing on
the street and filming the towers while they were burning. How did
they know that something is going to happen in that time and kept the
camera ready to film it?!

It is possible though that your people haven't carried out the attack
themselves, but certainly they had prior knowledge.

If and only IF Arab guys have done it, the only conclusion that anyone
can come up with, taking the jewish prior knowledge into
consideration, is that the Israeli Mossad planned the attack, passed
information to frustrated Arab students in Germany, cleared the road
for them, taught them (maybe indirectly) how to exchange and gather
information inside the US based on the jewish long spying experience
in the US, how to work behind the scene. and just before the attack,
jews notified their own people. Without the Jewish Mossad, the Arab
students would have failed in their first step.

After the destruction of the twin towers, the US went crazy and acted
like a child with a gun in his hand. They invaded Afghanistan, but
Afghanistan isn't worth any invasion. Jews didn't want the US to go to
Afghanistan. So Jews are back in action again. turning the wheels to
Iraq. That was the primary target. Iraq was invaded based on a
"supposed" link between Saddam and the "supposed" criminal Osama Bin
Laden. And now the whole world is criticizing and condemning the US
for killing Iraqis. Over 100 thousand Iraqis have been killed for
Jews. But who ignited this war? I cannot say it any better than the US
Congressman James Moran: "If it were not for the strong support of the
Jewish community for this war with Iraq, we would not be doing this"

And I say, "If it were not for the strong support of the Jewish
Mossad, the Arab students would not have attacked the twin towers"

In both cases jews are not directly involved. But without them,
nothing would have happened.

Basically Jews played the devil role as they always do, anywhere,
anytime throughout history.

The general rule is: Whenever you have a crime, look for Jewish
fingerprints.

And the first question any investigator should ask: Where is the jew?

Blacklisted people are always interrogated first, but not always in
the US. Have a look at this image to know why
r***@bellsouth.net
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/6351/JewUSA.gif
r***@bellsouth.net
2004-12-05 17:53:43 UTC
Israel warned the US long before 9-11. but the US Govt. intelligence
agencies are and were way to arrogant and ignorant to listen.
in a way they acted like you do
d***@yahoo.com
2004-12-06 20:28:45 UTC
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
Israel warned the US long before 9-11. but the US Govt. intelligence
agencies are and were way to arrogant and ignorant to listen.
in a way they acted like you do
But when the US _ignored_ your warnings, you just sent warning messages
to jewish people. I think it would be much better and much easier if
you have sent the warning messages to the security services in WTC to
evacuate the towers or airports to ground the planes!
r***@bellsouth.net
Ed
2004-12-06 22:31:42 UTC
Post by d***@yahoo.com
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
Israel warned the US long before 9-11. but the US Govt. intelligence
agencies are and were way to arrogant and ignorant to listen.
in a way they acted like you do
But when the US _ignored_ your warnings, you just sent warning messages
to jewish people. I think it would be much better and much easier if
you have sent the warning messages to the security services in WTC to
evacuate the towers or airports to ground the planes!
That's not where they are supposed to send it. They DID go through the
proper channels, and sadly, the FBI/CIA chose to ignore it.

And, no, no such warning was sent to Jewish people only. STOP LYING!!!
r***@bellsouth.net
Ed
2004-12-07 01:02:16 UTC
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
Ed
Asking them to stop lying is like asking them to stop breathing.
Well, that works for me too.
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
r***@bellsouth.net
Kavik Kang
2004-12-07 21:03:28 UTC
Post by d***@yahoo.com
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
Israel warned the US long before 9-11. but the US Govt. intelligence
agencies are and were way to arrogant and ignorant to listen.
in a way they acted like you do
But when the US _ignored_ your warnings, you just sent warning messages
to jewish people. I think it would be much better and much easier if
you have sent the warning messages to the security services in WTC to
evacuate the towers or airports to ground the planes!
Babble, babble, babble... "rediculous conspiracy theory"... Babble, babble,
babble...
--
22: 40. Permission to take up arms is given to those against whom war is
made, because they have been wronged and Allah, indeed, has power to help
them. - Holy Qur'an
Ed
2004-12-05 20:03:54 UTC
Post by Daylight
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
who flew the planes into the WTC??
It is good that you have talked about this topic.
Jews received warning messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack
http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=77744&contrassID=/has%5C
Two hours I believe is enough time to leave the place. Isn't it?
The above url shows only one message mistakenly caught by the FBI. Who
knows how many messages were sent to jews in that day!
It is no surprise that jews left the twin towers and fled without
informing anybody else! not even the FBI!
And it is no surprise that no single jew killed in the attack!
That is a lie! There were plenty of Jewish victims in the attack, some of
them were Israeli.
You are a fucking liar.
Woodswun
2004-12-05 20:21:17 UTC
Post by Daylight
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
who flew the planes into the WTC??
It is good that you have talked about this topic.
Jews received warning messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack
http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=77744&contrassID=/ha
s%5C
Two hours I believe is enough time to leave the place. Isn't it?
The above url shows only one message mistakenly caught by the FBI. Who
knows how many messages were sent to jews in that day!
You need to read the article, Daylight. The FBI didn't "catch" anything, the
instant messaging service company had 2 employees who reported receiving
messages. There is nothing in the article that indicates supporting evidence
was found, nor does it indicate whether said employees were Jewish.
Post by Daylight
It is no surprise that jews left the twin towers and fled without
informing anybody else! not even the FBI!
No, they didn't. My daughter attended a Jewish college, and many of her fellow
classmates had parents working in the WTC that day - they did NOT get any
warning.
Post by Daylight
And it is no surprise that no single jew killed in the attack!
Please provide the source of your information for that little (non)-factoid.
I very much doubt that you got that from any credible source.

<snip>
d***@yahoo.com
2004-12-06 20:01:26 UTC
Post by Woodswun
messages. There is nothing in the article that indicates supporting evidence
was found, nor does it indicate whether said employees were Jewish.
And now you want to catch me because I used the word "catch"! See
friend, the article is coming from a Jewish source. So they are not
expected to use this type of wording. Think of it, the exact contents
of the message up to this moment remains a mystery. The originating
source of the message is still a top secret. Please don't tell me that
they couldn't trace the sender's IP address! Whether the recipients of
the message were jews or not is unknown. But Odigo is an Israeli
company. The source of the message must be Israel, otherwise they would
have revealed it. The sender is a jew, a Mossad member. And this what
made message so confidential. It is the Rule of Thumb. If anyone
doesn't think in that way, he must be using the Rule of Dumb (not you.
Jean, Tony and the like).

The company vice president of sales and marketing said "it was possible
that the attack warning was broadcast to other Odigo members". here is
the source:
http://www.themodernreligion.com/terror/wtc-sms.html

Why should I assume that there was only one message sent to these two
employees if the company vice president doesn't rule out the possiblity
of others receiving the same warning? The company can very easily find
out if any other received the warning, but they didn't do that!!!

I do not buy the jewish expression "predicted" found in the news
report.

Predictions are posted to alt.prophecies.nostradamus for Jean and Tony
to find fancy Interpretations for them, not to employees working in a
research and development center!
Post by Woodswun
Post by Daylight
It is no surprise that jews left the twin towers and fled without
informing anybody else! not even the FBI!
No, they didn't. My daughter attended a Jewish college, and many of her fellow
classmates had parents working in the WTC that day - they did NOT get any
warning.
Does that mean their parents were killed in that day?
Post by Woodswun
I very much doubt that you got that from any credible source.
I searched for you what you can consider a "credible" source:
http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=206430&contrassID=3&subContrassID=0&sbSubContrassID=0

And these are the jews killed in that day:
Alona Avraham (onboard)
Leon Lebor (deaf jew working in WTC)
Shay Levinhar (working in WTC)
Daniel Lewin (onboard)
Haggai Sheffi (visiting WTC for a business meeting)

2 onboard
1 in a business visit
1 working there and most likely missed the warning
1 deaf jew understands only sign language

Out of over 4000 thousand jews working in WTC, only two jews killed!!!

The timing was very critical. The warning message was sent just two
hours before the attack. So we expect some jews to miss the warning.
Woodswun
2004-12-06 22:39:14 UTC
Post by Woodswun
Post by Woodswun
was found, nor does it indicate whether said employees were Jewish.
And now you want to catch me because I used the word "catch"! See
friend, the article is coming from a Jewish source. So they are not
expected to use this type of wording. Think of it, the exact contents
of the message up to this moment remains a mystery. The originating
source of the message is still a top secret. Please don't tell me that
they couldn't trace the sender's IP address! Whether the recipients of
the message were jews or not is unknown. But Odigo is an Israeli
company. The source of the message must be Israel, otherwise they would
have revealed it. The sender is a jew, a Mossad member. And this what
made message so confidential. It is the Rule of Thumb. If anyone
doesn't think in that way, he must be using the Rule of Dumb (not you.
Jean, Tony and the like).
Um ... you are aware, are you not, that there are Israelis who are NOT Jewish?

Woods
R. Foreman
2004-12-06 22:57:59 UTC
Post by Woodswun
Post by Woodswun
Post by Woodswun
[...]
And Jews who are not Israelis.
Woods
d***@yahoo.com

Never anonymous Bud
2004-12-05 21:16:07 UTC
Post by Daylight
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
who flew the planes into the WTC??
It is good that you have talked about this topic.
Jews received warning messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack
http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=77744&contrassID=/has%5C
It's a damned shame to see someone waste a brain like you obviously have.
--
To reply by email, remove the XYZ.

This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity....
Ed
Whoa! In order for one to waste a brain, one must be in posession of one.
Never anonymous Bud

Ed
2004-12-04 22:53:17 UTC
Post by Daylight
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
RUSSIA!!. lying sack of neo nazi overflow!
I am not aware of this Rosenbergs and his spying story. But from his
name I can tell that he is a Jew. So Jews are once again playing their
dirty game.
As I always say, Jews can never be trusted. They are ready to stab
their best friends in the back if they have the least interest
somewhere else. If they are not very well contained and packed, they
will do the most harmful damage to anyone. They must not be given any
governmental position. Must be kept away from practicing any
activities that may affect or interact with the society. No passport
should be issued to Jews so they do not play their dirty games
somewhere else. If a Jew dies, put shit in his mouth and bury him
under a waste collection yard. And of course, exterminating them all
together remains the best solution.
How nice that the nice people in the clean white lab coats allow "Daylight"
to play with the computer every now and then!
r***@bellsouth.net
Ed
2004-12-04 22:55:26 UTC
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
investigating it..
till that's over put your prick back in your pants little man.
You fucking jew bitch moron. The Rosenbergs gave Israel Nukes. Now the
whole middle east wants them.
The court system in florida is run like israel. They assaulted my 2 year
old child in front of Federal Judge Fucks courtroom when I testified
against a secret service agent for almost hitting him with a baseball
bat.
What we need is a civil war to legaly kill jew bitches like you.
I'm still trying to get this goddamned microchip out of my back that
Richard Nixon George Bush and George Bush stuck there when they
kidnapped drugged and interogated me in 1982.
Better get off the computer and let the next patient have a crack at it,
before the nice people with the clean white lab coats get angry at you!
Ed
2004-12-03 22:37:44 UTC
Post by Daylight
Is it the first time Jews caught spying on the US? certainly not.
Have they ever been punished for doing so? Not even once!
So what is the big deal about it.
Especially given the fact that the USA spies on everyone else. It's
routine.

These idiots need to get over it.
Daylight
2004-12-04 19:12:57 UTC
Post by Ed
Post by Daylight
Is it the first time Jews caught spying on the US? certainly not.
Have they ever been punished for doing so? Not even once!
So what is the big deal about it.
Especially given the fact that the USA spies on everyone else. It's
routine.
--- Jews 101 ---

Q. How many American spies caught in Israel?
A. None

Q. Why?
A. Because Jews do not trust any non jew.

Q. Why the USA doesn't send an America jew to spy on Israel?
A. Because Jews all over the world are loyal to Israel more than their
loyalty to the country they are living in.

Q.With all of the dirty activities Jews do in America, can America
punish Israel?
A. No, because America is controlled by Jews. And through America Jews
want to control the World. A dream that will never become true...
r***@bellsouth.net
Anon Ymous
2004-12-05 06:15:04 UTC
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
how many Arabs blew themselves up last week?
Hmmm about 1/1000th as many as were killed by Israeli tanks in the
last several years. The real question is how bad must life be (as a
14 year old girl) to strap a bomb onto yourself in order to kill a few
Jews along with ending your own life?
Post by r***@bellsouth.net
how many have screamed Jihad against America?
At least the ones that had family killed by American troops and
Israeli troops funded by American money. Add to that number all the
people stuck in the desert with no country, unable to politically
affect the Israeli tanks that surround them, constantly villified by
the same forces that intentionally provoke attacks on themselves,
slowly but surely losing the land they had been forced onto in lieu of
their homes (along with their water supplies and lives).

Sort of like the American west...send in some settlers onto lands the
powers that be (in this case, the U.N.) declare to belong to the
minorty. Make the minority angry. Get a few families killed. Label
the minority savages (or in this case, terrorists). Destroy the
minority at a rate of say...100 to 1. Repeat until the area is
ethnically (or religiously) cleansed to the point where control is
assured. I honestly thought we were beyond this. I know, I know, the
Israelis are laughing because even though I'm aware of what is going
on, there isnt anything I can do to stop them. But see, Im laughing
because the Israelis are too stupid to realize that in their
arrogance, they are doing it to themselves.

I wonder...how many Jewish lives were destroyed because of Sharon's
little provocational powergrab in the Dome of the Rock? Bah, what's a
few extra suicide bombers compared to solidifying extremist power and
destroying any chance for peace. Where is Rabin when we need him?
Oh, forgot, the Jewish extremist shot him out of fear. Israel uber
alles. Chosen people or master race...slightly different choice of
words for the same concept. How long have those refugees been
refugees now? On lands controlled by the Israeli military?

S~
Never anonymous Bud
2004-12-05 06:47:50 UTC
Post by Anon Ymous
Hmmm about 1/1000th as many as were killed by Israeli tanks in the
last several years.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Just how many Israeli suicide bombers can you point at?

How many Jewish terrorists have attacked Olympic athletes?

How many Jews have flown planes into buildings, in the U.S. OR anywhere else?

How many Jews hijacked cruise ships and killed passengers??

Anon Ymous
2004-12-05 23:42:48 UTC
Post by Never anonymous Bud
Post by Anon Ymous
Hmmm about 1/1000th as many as were killed by Israeli tanks in the
last several years.
<evil maniacal laughter at the deaths of civilians snipped>
Post by Never anonymous Bud
Just how many Israeli suicide bombers can you point at?
The same number of suicide bombers from all countries who have vast
military superiority.
Post by Never anonymous Bud
How many Jewish terrorists have attacked Olympic athletes?
How many Muslim terrorists have assassinated Israeli Prime Ministers?
How many Muslim leaders have entered Jewish buildings of worship
with armed guards on Jewish Holy days?
Post by Never anonymous Bud
How many Jews have flown planes into buildings, in the U.S. OR anywhere else?
How many Arabs have sunk U.S. intelligence-gathering ships while
calling us their allies? How many Muslims have run over peaceful,
non-violent protestors with bull dozers?
Post by Never anonymous Bud
How many Jews hijacked cruise ships and killed passengers??
When Palestinians can afford to sail on them, I'm sure we'll see it.

You're comparing apples to oranges, Bud. The Israelis don't need to
resort to tactics that rely on non-military violence (and yet still
manage to do it for some reason). I don't condone terrorism, but I
also realize that the Israelis are far from innocent in the current
struggle. Someday, we will look back on Israel in the early 21st
century in about the same way we view apartheid, Tiananmen square and
the Trail of Tears--only Israel's treatment of the Palestinians will
probably last longer and during supposedly more enlightened times,
perpetrated by a people who constantly wave the victim/martyr flag for
themselves.

S~
Never anonymous Bud
2004-12-06 00:49:52 UTC
Post by Anon Ymous
<evil maniacal laughter at the deaths of civilians snipped>
I have no doubt that IS how you feel,
but you failed to provide ANY answers to my questions.

s***@my-deja.com
2004-12-07 22:01:17 UTC
That's because the questions were biased and leading as my mirror
questions
from a different perspective should have demonstrated for you. When
you ask
more honest questions, I'll be happy to take a shot at answering them.

After all, even had I answered each and every one with perfect
accuracy, you would have had to dodge all mine. The answers to all of
yours can
be explained (not excused) by provocation that is just as severe if not
worse--and you know it.

S~
r***@bellsouth.net
S~
s***@my-deja.com
2004-12-11 00:44:18 UTC
From you.
r***@bellsouth.net
2004-12-05 13:57:05 UTC
more bullshit and lies from the tin foil gang!!
Get a clue and put a bullet in to your brain if you can find it!
S~
Anon Ymous
S~
r***@bellsouth.net
S~
s***@my-deja.com
2004-12-07 21:54:30 UTC
I see. Well since you are so obviously biased by your race and/or
religion, how
about we start with one of my points? Let's say the Sharon reference:

"how many Jewish lives were destroyed because of Sharon's
little provocational powergrab in the Dome of the Rock?"

Now, first of all, it's a question, but the question has a few
assertions.
Assertion 1. Sharon entered the Dome of the Rock with armed guards
on a Muslim Holy Day and declared that Jews had a right to be there.
(not bullshit--he did it. Deny it on pain of being compared to a
holocaust-denier.
Right off the bat, not everything I "spewed" was bull shit. That's a
hard
fact there, sparky. Take off the blinders. That would, however, make
your last two
posts "bullshit."

Assertion 2. Sharon's act was intentional provocation intended to
put his political opponent, Ben Netanyahu (sp?) in a bad light.
(again, only the most deluded, bigotted Jews would deny Sharon's
obvious provocational intent and its consequences).

Assertion 3. Sharon's politically motivated provocation succeeded in
both
putting Netanyahu in a precarious position and in helping Sharon take
Netanyahu's place as Prime Minister of Israel.
(pretty much a done deal--that's how it went down).

Assertion 4. Because Sharon PROVOKED Muslims so flagrantly, Muslims
felt a need to retaliate. Here's another question for you, and I'm not
sure what the answer is. Maybe you know since you are Jewish and far
more attached to the
Jewish side of this debate than I am (not to mentioned far more blinded
by
your racial and/or religious bias and apparent bigotry), how many
suicide bombers were there prior to Ariel Sharon's stunt in the Dome of
the Rock?
How many since?

Assertion 5. Sharon's power grab destroyed the peace process and cost
Jewish lives in the process. (now you could argue that had Netanyahu
been
allowed to remain in office, he would have compromised Israeli safety
and
the Muslim countries surrounding Israel would have attacked. This
position, one of abject fear, comes from the supposition that peace and
negotiation are impossible and that removal, subjugation (the way
things are now) or extermination are the only means of achieving peace
with the Palestinians.
Pretty much right out of the Fascist handbook, just rather than naming
the
enemy "communist" or "Jew" the way the Nazis did, the Israelis call
them
Palestinians.

Just a few other non-B.S. points from my original post:

Rabin was killed by an American Jewish extremist. (that's a fact there,
sparky).

Israelis are too stupid to realize that they are doing it to
themselves. Now I
am not saying you are an Israeli (most likely an American Jew), but I
am saying
that if you can't look at my original post and see the truth in just
about everything
I said, that you are a fine example of the blindness of Jewish
chauvinists who no
longer realize the severe consequences of their actions.

Here's my last assertion for this post, and the only one of which
should really frighten you given your lack of objectivity: Americans
are starting to figure this out.
r***@bellsouth.net
2004-12-08 00:48:30 UTC
Power grab? no freaking way. the Waqaf knew he was coming to visit. and he
didn't enter the mosque he visited the grounds!
take this power grab stuff and put it where the sun don't shine
s***@my-deja.com
2004-12-11 00:43:20 UTC
So, why go on a MUSLIM HOLY DAY? Why go when Netanyahu was working on
the peace process, and was under a lot of pressure from extremists
(like Sharon)? Why go with ARMED GUARDS? Why go during/with a
combination of all those factors?

Let me tell you why. A. He wanted to discredit Netanyahu in order to
take his place--that is reason number one for going at all. B. He
wanted to PROVOKE (read piss off) the Muslim community, solidifying the
rift between Muslim and Jew. And guess what, he got exactly what he
wanted.
You want to blame someone for suicide bombers? Blame SHARON. Blame
the JEW who
assassinated Rabin. Blame all the Jews who would choose murder and
human rights violations
over even the most miniscule compromise of the iron clad security
Israel currently enjoys.

Fanatics like Sharon and that assmunch American Jew who shot Rabin
DON'T WANT PEACE. They want to maintain the status quo. They think
that Israeli security is more important than human rights. The status
quo favors Israel completely. Peace means risk, but that risk is
essential to the eventual stability in the region because those
refugees aren't going away.

Stick THAT where the sun don't shine, you irrational bigot. Jews are
capable of evil just like anyone else. Sharon is living proof, and
sadly, so are you. If you can't see something as obvious as Sharon's
little ploy, you lump yourself in with holocaust deniers and flat
earthers.

S~
r***@bellsouth.net
S~
Tadapope
2004-12-11 02:57:43 UTC
Spank em and let em go.

Tangents are infinite in all of nature in
all universes constantly and at random.
* D OUOSVAVV M *

Oh Joy!
Tom

The Psychedelic Pope
Patron Saint of the Internet

http://www.apple2.org.za/gswv/me/

Billzz
2004-12-08 04:58:40 UTC
Post by s***@my-deja.com
I see. Well since you are so obviously biased by your race and/or
religion, how
"how many Jewish lives were destroyed because of Sharon's
little provocational powergrab in the Dome of the Rock?"
-stuff snipped-

You might not know that it was to show to reporters that rocks were being
accumulated to rain on praying jews at the western wall to start the
intefetada, and that he knew that from satellite reconnaisance.

But I do not know that either.
Ed
2004-12-04 20:34:09 UTC
Post by Daylight
Post by Ed
Post by Daylight
Is it the first time Jews caught spying on the US? certainly not.
Have they ever been punished for doing so? Not even once!
So what is the big deal about it.
Especially given the fact that the USA spies on everyone else. It's
routine.
--- Jews 101 ---
Q. How many American spies caught in Israel?
A. None
Q. Why?
A. Because Jews do not trust any non jew.
Q. Why the USA doesn't send an America jew to spy on Israel?
A. Because Jews all over the world are loyal to Israel more than their
loyalty to the country they are living in.
Q.With all of the dirty activities Jews do in America, can America
punish Israel?
A. No, because America is controlled by Jews. And through America Jews
want to control the World. A dream that will never become true...
Uh-huh. A question and answer exchange between WHO? And where is the
source?

Yes, I can make up bullshit like this too, and post it without a link. But
I won't stoop that low.
Jean Guernon
2004-12-04 21:49:05 UTC
[snip]
Post by Ed
Post by Daylight
Q.With all of the dirty activities Jews do in America, can America
punish Israel?
A. No, because America is controlled by Jews. And through America Jews
want to control the World. A dream that will never become true...
Uh-huh. A question and answer exchange between WHO? And where is the
source?
Yes, I can make up bullshit like this too, and post it without a link. But
I won't stoop that low.
Bah, Daylight is a rabid anti-semite, he would find and post some
propaganda links. He knows the Arabs sites that are very found of lies
against Jews. Of course, in this case it is first a neo-Nazi propaganda
lie. But Arab propaganda always pick first on neo-Nazi lies, he could
find that lie that the US is controlled by Israel or Jews on either, and
will if you ask him, but it is still lies.

They lied = daylight, he, and the above, all wallow in hate mongering
and lies.

J.
Ed
2004-12-04 22:52:13 UTC
Post by Jean Guernon
[snip]
Post by Ed
Post by Daylight
[...]
That's exactly why I asked for the source. I am absolutely positive that
all he would come up with is some neo-Nazi or Arab propaganda site.
J.
Jean Guernon

J.
Grantland
2004-12-04 22:52:24 UTC
Post by Jean Guernon
[snip]
Post by Ed
Post by Daylight
[...]
Daylight is dead right. The Jew is human excrement.

Grantland
r***@bellsouth.net
2004-12-04 23:20:07 UTC
That's why you work for a Jew. that's why you bought your trailer home from
one. that's why the PC you are using was designed by one. Go back and put
the sheet on your bed. we know you for what you are. an ignorant Goose
steppin fool
Post by Grantland
Post by Jean Guernon
[snip]
Grantland
Jean Guernon
2004-12-05 02:17:20 UTC
Daylight is absolutely wrong, but you, being a Nazi, would say this kind
of total hate mongering shit, just as he, being a Muslim terrorists ass
kisser, is also a racist fuck who gets support from losers of your ilk.

J.
Post by Grantland
Post by Jean Guernon
[snip]
Grantland
Daylight
2004-12-05 17:49:27 UTC
Post by Jean Guernon
Daylight is absolutely wrong, but you, being a Nazi, would say this kind
of total hate mongering shit, just as he, being a Muslim terrorists ass
kisser, is also a racist fuck who gets support from losers of your ilk.
And you are a jews ass kisser? good for you. Be aware though, these
people have no friends! a proven fact.
r***@bellsouth.net
Ed
2004-12-05 20:05:24 UTC
Post by Daylight
Post by Jean Guernon
Daylight is absolutely wrong, but you, being a Nazi, would say this kind
of total hate mongering shit, just as he, being a Muslim terrorists ass
kisser, is also a racist fuck who gets support from losers of your ilk.
And you are a jews ass kisser? good for you. Be aware though, these
people have no friends! a proven fact.
Let's see your "proof"!

<this should be FUNNY!>
The Traveler
2004-12-05 21:25:08 UTC
Post by Daylight
Post by Jean Guernon
Daylight is absolutely wrong, but you, being a Nazi, would say this kind
of total hate mongering shit, just as he, being a Muslim terrorists ass
kisser, is also a racist fuck who gets support from losers of your ilk.
And you are a jews ass kisser? good for you. Be aware though, these
people have no friends! a proven fact.
I'm always happy to have the opportunity of the following, thank you:

He was the greatest spy the world has ever known. He was acknowledged
by leading politicians in American (Presidents on down) as the
greatest. Information was delivered back to the American authorities,
straight from the most innermost thoughts of the Soviets, saving
millions if not billions of US dollars. He was the personal friend and
confidant of Nikita Khrushchev, Leonid Brezhnev, Yuri Andropov, Mao
Tse-tung, Fidel Castro, and many more. In additional to "spilling
their guts" to him they also relied on his advice. (Details of which
reported right back to the FBI, of course.)

Morris Childs was a man who started out believing in Communism, as an
answer to what the Tsars did to his family, but, unlike many people,
who never admit they may be wrong, he admitted that Communism was an
evil philosophy. Even though he had become the editor of the leading
"Red" paper in the US, the Daily Worker, and lay in bed with a heart
attack he agreed to work for the FBI. He was the best.

As a man with a weak heart but a belief in America, he and his wife,
went on an unbelievable 57 missions. Not that he wasn't "nudged" by a
KGB man who advised Morris: "Give me any man and after I remove his
fingernails and teeth he'll be sorry he has a scrotum to remove also."
After many missions there were plenty of scary moments for Morris and
Eva.

There were top secret speeches intended only for the very top Soviets
which Morris detailed to the FBI. The FBI learned, among many other
things, about Soviet plans for Berlin, Czechoslovakia, and lots more.
It is interesting to speculate what have happened if vital information
regarding the Soviet thinking during the Cuban missile crises was not
reported by Morris Childs to the FBI.

He gave vital information on the Cuban Missile crises. It was like
playing poker with the Soviets but you knew their every card and
thought.

The CIA was so impressed with the information coming through from the
FBI that they asked the FBI to offer to pay, "whoever it is" an
additional $250,000 a year (probably 2 million in today's dollars) if
he would also work for them. Loads more than the FBI paid which was a
basic salary. Morris turned the CIA offer down, indicating he was
working for his America.

At one point Morris turned down a real extra $10,000.00 in cash for a
happening of great note. He left it on the table. His wife Eva took it
and shortly wrote a check to Catholic Charities for $10,000. They had
supported one of the FBI men in adopting a number of homeless,
helpless, children

Eulogies by FBI at funeral for Eva, since she died after Morris,
telling what he and Eva had done, left their family, wearing their
Yarmulkes, open-mouthed.

All you anti Semites remember Morris & Eva Childs, and Operation Solo.

Anytime you hear about Jews that spy on America, remember Operation
Solo.

Operation Solo, named after the FBI code name, the book that tells it
all beautifully, by John Barron

Morris and the FBI men that he worked with are a legacy in patriotism.
(Compare this to the Muslim FBI man who recently refused to spy on a
fellow Muslim as requested by the FBI.)
Jean Guernon
2004-12-06 12:55:35 UTC
Post by Daylight
Post by Jean Guernon
Daylight is absolutely wrong, but you, being a Nazi, would say this kind
of total hate mongering shit, just as he, being a Muslim terrorists ass
kisser, is also a racist fuck who gets support from losers of your ilk.
And you are a jews ass kisser? good for you. Be aware though, these
people have no friends! a proven fact.
Another propaganda lie from idiots like you.

J.
s***@my-deja.com
2004-12-07 22:03:46 UTC
Grant, please stop making more serious and objective critics of
Israel's policies look like ignorant idiots. Unless, of course, you
secretly want to perpetuate the
protocols. In THAT case, you're doing a great job!

S~
Daylight
2004-12-05 17:58:05 UTC
It's a really bad idea to attack the United States.
Not always. Jews have attacked a US warship, killing many Americans,
and nothing happened!

Jews have been killing American aid workers and journalists in
Palestine for a very long time and no action has ever been taken
against the jewish state!

And the list goes on...

this could be the reason:
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/6351/JewUSA.gif
r***@bellsouth.net
r***@bellsouth.net
2004-12-05 18:11:42 UTC
Search results for: ! NET-207-150-160-0-1

OrgName: Sago Networks
OrgID: SAGO
Address: 4465 W. Gandy Blvd.
Address: Suite 800
City: Tampa
StateProv: FL
PostalCode: 33611
Country: US

NetRange: 207.150.160.0 - 207.150.175.255
CIDR: 207.150.160.0/20
NetName: SAGO-20040121-1400
NetHandle: NET-207-150-160-0-1
Parent: NET-207-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.SAGONET.COM
NameServer: NS2.SAGONET.COM
Comment:
RegDate: 2004-04-26
Updated: 2004-04-26

AbuseHandle: ABUSE32-ARIN
AbuseName: Abuse Team
AbusePhone: +1-866-510-4000
AbuseEmail: ***@sagonet.com

OrgTechHandle: TECHN20-ARIN
OrgTechName: Technical Support
OrgTechPhone: +1-866-510-4000
OrgTechEmail: ***@sagonet.com

Ed
2004-12-05 20:06:01 UTC
Post by Daylight
It's a really bad idea to attack the United States.
Not always. Jews have attacked a US warship, killing many Americans,
and nothing happened!
Jews have been killing American aid workers and journalists in
Palestine for a very long time and no action has ever been taken
against the jewish state!
You are a fucking liar.
Post by Daylight
And the list goes on...
http://img64.exs.cx/img64/6351/JewUSA.gif
The Revd
Oy vey, Rosenberg. Don't lose your rag! Keep your kippa on!
Gab
2004-12-03 23:29:51 UTC
Post by Daylight
Is it the first time Jews caught spying on the US? certainly not.
Have they ever been punished for doing so? Not even once!
So what is the big deal about it.
OFOURSE YOU ARE WRONG.
THERE IS ONE SPY FOR ISRAEL WHO HAS BEEN SENTENCED TO LIFE IN PRISON IN THE
USA, HIS NAME IS POLLARD.
BUT, WAIT A MINUTE. EXCEPT FOR THE YELLS AND SCREAMS OF ANTISEMITES, HAS
ANYTHING BEEN PROVEN OR CONCLUDED REGARDING THAT SEARCH AND SUBPOENA.
IN ANY CASE, JEWS DO NOT FLY AIRCRAFT INTO TALL BUILDINGS IN AMERICA.
Post by Daylight
[...]

---
LeftRight
2004-12-04 00:05:34 UTC
I am glad you spoke up about Pollard; it has been so long I couldn't
remember his name, but I do remember. It could be possible that the
pro-Israel advocates are onto something....

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Printable.asp?ID=15344
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CRG204A.html
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
gaffo
2004-12-04 00:48:04 UTC
Post by Gab
Post by Daylight
Is it the first time Jews caught spying on the US? certainly not.
Have they ever been punished for doing so? Not even once!
So what is the big deal about it.
OFOURSE YOU ARE WRONG.
THERE IS ONE SPY FOR ISRAEL WHO HAS BEEN SENTENCED TO LIFE IN PRISON IN THE
USA, HIS NAME IS POLLARD.
BUT, WAIT A MINUTE. EXCEPT FOR THE YELLS AND SCREAMS OF ANTISEMITES, HAS
ANYTHING BEEN PROVEN OR CONCLUDED REGARDING THAT SEARCH AND SUBPOENA.
IN ANY CASE, JEWS DO NOT FLY AIRCRAFT INTO TALL BUILDINGS IN AMERICA.
Neither did Iraq..........whats with the bullshit switch from "Israeli"
to "Jew"?? You a rascist?

Relivance to Israeli Nazism?
--
The courts have unanimously (and erroneously) refused to let defense
attorneys argue for nullification, typically by insisting that the jury
has no power to consider what the law should be, and that juries have no
lawful task but to decide whether the defendant broke the law. Yet, in a
fit of sheer inconsistency, the same federal courts of appeals are also
unanimous that it is permissible for prosecutors to urge juries to act
as the "conscience of the community" and use their verdict to "send a
message" about whether society should be willing to tolerate the
defendant's alleged conduct. James J. Duane, "What Message Are We
Sending to Criminal Jurors When We Ask Them to 'Send a Message' With
Their Verdict?," 22 Am. J. Crim. Law 565, 576-79 (1995).
The Sixth Amendment creates a right for the defendant to insist on a
jury to act as a community conscience and protect him from government
oppression, and yet only the State is allowed, when it chooses, to ask
the jury to consider matters of morality and conscience. Id. at 590-602.
Thus have we witnessed a complete perversion of the constitutional
priorities and structure.
One might fairly summarize the case law this way: "You may hope that the
jury will refuse to apply a harsh, unfair, or inequitable law, but you
may not urge them to do so." Steven Lubet, Modern Trial Advocacy 436 (1993)

If the jury feels the law is unjust, we recognize the undisputed power
of the jury to acquit, even if its verdict is contrary to the law as
given by a judge, and contrary to the evidence...If the jury feels that
the law under which the defendant is accused is unjust, or that exigent
circumstances justified the actions of the accused, or for any reason
which appeals to their logic or passion, the jury has the power to
acquit, and the courts must abide by that decision.

4th Circuit Court of Appeals, United States v. Moylan, 1969

[The jury has an] unreviewable and irreversible power...to acquit in
disregard of the instructions on the law given by the trial judge...The
pages of history shine on instances of the jury's exercise of its
prerogative to disregard uncontradicted evidence and instructions of the
judge; for example, acquittals under the fugitive slave law.

D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals, Unites States v. Dougherty, 1972

It is not only [the juror's] right, but his duty...to find the verdict
according to his own best understanding, judgment, and conscience,
though in direct opposition to the directionof the court.

John Adams, 1771

.....it is usual for the jurors to decide the fact, and to refer the law
arising on it to the decision of the judges. But this division of the
subject lies with their discretion only. And if the question relate to
any point of public liberty, or if it be one of those in which the
judges may be suspected of bias, the jury undertake to decide both law
and fact.

Thomas Jefferson, "Notes on Virginia," 1782

It is presumed, that juries are the best judges of facts; it is, on the
other hand,presumed that courts are the best judges of law. But still
both objects are within your power of decision.....you have a right to
take it upon yourselves to judge of both,and to determine the law as
well as the fact in controversy.

Chief Justice John Jay, Georgia v. Brailsford, 1794

Jurors should acquit, even against the judge's instruction...if
exercising their judgement with discretion and honesty they have a clear
conviction that the charge of the court is wrong.

Alexander Hamilton, 1804

The jury has the power to bring a verdict in the teeth of both the law
and the facts.

Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Horning v. District of Columbia, 1920
LeftRight
2004-12-04 03:02:06 UTC
And you see no connection of the jews to israel.....sure.
"FBI searches offices of Israel lobbying group as part of spy probe" gee, I
guess your 'right', no connection.
Gab
2004-12-04 03:17:54 UTC
Post by gaffo
Post by Gab
Post by Daylight
Is it the first time Jews caught spying on the US? certainly not.
Have they ever been punished for doing so? Not even once!
So what is the big deal about it.
OFOURSE YOU ARE WRONG.
THERE IS ONE SPY FOR ISRAEL WHO HAS BEEN SENTENCED TO LIFE IN PRISON IN THE
USA, HIS NAME IS POLLARD.
BUT, WAIT A MINUTE. EXCEPT FOR THE YELLS AND SCREAMS OF ANTISEMITES, HAS
ANYTHING BEEN PROVEN OR CONCLUDED REGARDING THAT SEARCH AND SUBPOENA.
IN ANY CASE, JEWS DO NOT FLY AIRCRAFT INTO TALL BUILDINGS IN AMERICA.
Neither did Iraq..........whats with the bullshit switch from "Israeli"
to "Jew"?? You a rascist?
YOU ARE AN IDIOT: POLARD IS AN AMERICAN JEW WHO TRIED TO SPY FOR ISRAEL.
IS THE EXPLANATION ENOUGH FOR YOU?
LET ME TELL YOU ALSO THAT IF YOU CAN'T COUNT TO TWENTY YOU SHOULD USE YOUR
TOES.
jackeroo
2004-12-04 02:01:42 UTC
Post by Daylight
[...]

AMERICA A STATE OF ISRAEL?

Re: Has Bush Lost His Mind??

"Xc9-A4_88-16_99" <***@nospam.com> wrote in message news:***@FreeBSD...

Ø Bush Signs Bill to Create Jewish Spy Agency
Post by Daylight
News; Posted on: 2004-10-17 18:40:18 [ Printer friendly ]
Bush signs GAS bill, handing Jews their first official headquarters over the
State Department - with global jurisdiction.

AT DAWN, GEORGE W. BUSH, HANGING OVER THE UNITED STATES in Air Force 1,
officially recognized Jewish supremacy in US foreign policy by signing a
bill which gives Jews their own major subdivision in the Department of
State. The Global Anti-Semitism (GAS) Act sets up a new Jewish office to
spy on and combat dissidents across the globe while spreading Jewish
propaganda.

An article in Yahoo.com admits that "Jewish groups -- which wield
significant political power especially during a presidential election
year," have tenaciously lobbied Bush to sign it. Bush is currently
challenged for office by half Jewish John Kerry (aka "Kohn").

The GOP joined Jewish lobbyists in a letter supporting the bill. "The fight
against anti-semitism deserves specific, focused attention," said the
letter which was signed by former Republican vice presidential nominee Jack
Kemp and ex-UN ambassador Jeane Kirkpatrick among others.

The new Jewish office will have discretionary powers to spy on dissidents
who speak out or act out against Jewish policies worldwide. The Jewish
office will also direct its secret agents to spy on officials of foreign
governments from the local level up. Moreover, the Jewish office will be
budgeted to place Jewish propaganda into school curricula abroad. GAS
specifically empowers the Jewish office to report directly to the
President, suggesting there will be no Congressional oversight.

Adds Yahoo, "Jewish groups have hailed passage of the bill which they said
provided a new avenue to fight anti-semitism."

WorldNetDaily reports that the State Department initially feared GAS "would
show favoritism toward the Jewish community... In an unsigned memo sent to
Lantos [D-CA] in July, the Department claimed that creating an office to
monitor and fight anti-semitism would 'diminish credibility,' and show
'favoritism' and 'imbalance' in U.S. human rights policy ? overlooking [ie,
supervising] the existing offices at the State Department" which already do
that secretly.
http://tinyurl.com/5aqct
--
You waved that plastic made-in-China flag in front of your face to the point
where it was acting as a red, white, and blue blindfold behind whose

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/
Dem Feckers
2004-12-04 10:18:48 UTC
Post by jackeroo
Post by Daylight
[...]
Post by jackeroo
pg
AMERICA A STATE OF ISRAEL?
Re: Has Bush Lost His Mind??
Jews have double citizenship.

My family started the US military with George Washington in 1775.

I am not free. I can only hope for a civil war to legally kill those
that seek to undermine my empowerment.

kidnapped drugged and inquisitioned me in 1982.
Ed
From where I sit, empowerment is earned, not given.
r***@bellsouth.net
2004-12-05 13:58:41 UTC
too true!
Post by Ed
Post by Daylight
Post by jackeroo
Post by Daylight
if that nature leads to their END!
And they say why people hate Jews.
Is it the people's fault or the jews are doing something wrong?
"If it were not for the strong support of the Jewish community for
this war with Iraq, we would not be doing this," - US Congressman
James P. Moran Jr.
http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2003/ALLPOLITICS/03/11/moran.jews/story.moran.file.
Post by Ed
Post by Daylight
ap.j
Post by jackeroo
pg
AMERICA A STATE OF ISRAEL?
Re: Has Bush Lost His Mind??
Jews have double citizenship.
My family started the US military with George Washington in 1775.
I am not free. I can only hope for a civil war to legally kill those
that seek to undermine my empowerment.
From where I sit, empowerment is earned, not given.
Ed, you edited what I have qouted below out of his post. When the kook is
willing to prove their insanity, always leave that in their post. That
way
all the sane people have a crystal clear picture of who is who.
"I'm still trying to get this goddamned microchip out of my back that
Richard Nixon George Bush and George Bush stuck there when they
kidnapped drugged and inquisitioned me in 1982."
Which is really all anyone needs to know about him...
them. - Holy Qur'an
Colonel polyPs
2004-12-09 23:05:24 UTC
Post by Ed
Post by Dem Feckers
Jews have double citizenship.
My family started the US military with George Washington in 1775.
I am not free. I can only hope for a civil war to legally kill those
that seek to undermine my empowerment.
From where I sit, empowerment is earned, not given.
Ed, you edited what I have qouted below out of his post. When the
kook is
willing to prove their insanity, always leave that in their post.
That way
all the sane people have a crystal clear picture of who is who.
"I'm still trying to get this goddamned microchip out of my back that
Richard Nixon George Bush and George Bush stuck there when they
kidnapped drugged and inquisitioned me in 1982."
Which is really all anyone needs to know about him...
My family started the US military in 1775 with George Washington.

And if you do not beleive my story go check my file in Texas where I
filled out the report about being abducted by the secret service in
1982.
Ann Richards and Tom Clancy both know about it they went to the first AA
meetings I was in where I complained about it.

Exterminate the christian government
Gab
2004-12-10 00:53:37 UTC
Post by Ed
Post by Dem Feckers
Jews have double citizenship.
ITALIAN AMEFRICANS, CHINESE
My family started the US military with George Washington in 1775.
SEVERAL JEWS WERE IN THE SAME ARMY IN THE SAME YEAR.> > > >
Post by Ed
Post by Dem Feckers
that seek to undermine my empowerment.
From where I sit, empowerment is earned, not given.
[...]