SKEPTICS STILL TOO GUTLESS TO ASK A GENUINE QUESTION TO GENESIS ADAM
|-|ercules
2010-07-23 02:25:18 UTC
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS
using random quotes.

www.AustralianFederalPolice.com

Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.

NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.

Most of you STILL don't get the difference.

God will help anyone, he won't be tested for a paltry $1M.

Herc
--
GRAHAM COOPER
GROOM COMPUTER
www.tinyurl.com/TheSonOfGod
Mark K Bilbo
2010-07-23 02:38:42 UTC
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS using random
quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
Translation: "I'm a total fraud so don't ask anything you can actually
verify."
--
Mark K. Bilbo
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion #1423

-- Woden
|-|ercules
2010-07-23 02:41:09 UTC
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS using random
quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
Translation: "I'm a total fraud so don't ask anything you can actually
verify."
It's easy to see if a response is intelligent or not, check out the examples.

www.AustralianFederalPolice.com

Herc
Mark K Bilbo
2010-07-23 02:43:43 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS using random
quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
Translation: "I'm a total fraud so don't ask anything you can actually
verify."
It's easy to see if a response is intelligent or not, check out the examples.
No, it's clear you're evading anything that can be verified. That's the
sign of a fraud.
--
Mark K. Bilbo
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion #1423
[God explaining the doctrine of free will.]

"In order not to impair human liberty, I will be ignorant
of what I know, I will thicken upon my eyes the veils
I have pierced, and in my blind clear-sightedness I will
let myself be surprised by what I have foreseen."

-- Anatole France
|-|ercules
2010-07-23 02:47:30 UTC
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS using random
quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
Translation: "I'm a total fraud so don't ask anything you can actually
verify."
It's easy to see if a response is intelligent or not, check out the examples.
No, it's clear you're evading anything that can be verified. That's the
sign of a fraud.
You're thinking of an ordinary psychic who gets their 'answers' from hearing a voice,
in such case not answering verifiable questions and just 'giving english answers' would
be unverifiable.

But my technique you can see the answers for yourself. Big difference!

Herc
Mark K Bilbo
2010-07-23 02:54:01 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS using random
quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
Translation: "I'm a total fraud so don't ask anything you can
actually verify."
It's easy to see if a response is intelligent or not, check out the examples.
No, it's clear you're evading anything that can be verified. That's the
sign of a fraud.
You're thinking of an ordinary psychic who gets their 'answers' from
hearing a voice, in such case not answering verifiable questions and
just 'giving english answers' would be unverifiable.
But my technique you can see the answers for yourself. Big difference!
In short, you're a joke...
--
Mark K. Bilbo
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion #1423
"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys
on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING
like Shakespeare!"

-- Blair Houghton
|-|ercules
2010-07-23 02:56:41 UTC
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS using random
quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
Translation: "I'm a total fraud so don't ask anything you can
actually verify."
It's easy to see if a response is intelligent or not, check out the examples.
No, it's clear you're evading anything that can be verified. That's the
sign of a fraud.
You're thinking of an ordinary psychic who gets their 'answers' from
hearing a voice, in such case not answering verifiable questions and
just 'giving english answers' would be unverifiable.
But my technique you can see the answers for yourself. Big difference!
In short, you're a joke...
You're a coward.

EVIDENCE OF SUPERNATURAL
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com

Herc
Mark K Bilbo
2010-07-23 03:20:44 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Mark K Bilbo
[...]
You're a loon.
--
Mark K. Bilbo
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion #1423
"You believe in a book that has talking animals, wizards,
witches, demons, sticks turning into snakes, food falling
from the sky, people walking on water, and all sorts of
magical, absurd and primitive stories, and you say that
*we* are the ones that need help?"

-- Jon Stoll
Uncle Vic
2010-07-23 05:39:01 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Mark K Bilbo
[...]
No, really, you're a joke. You make me laugh.
--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

"You don't even know what is a vague prophecies and what is a clear one!"
--Frankie Lee 7/6/10
JessHC
Your insanity isn't evidence of the supernatural.
Chris Krolczyk
2010-07-23 21:24:47 UTC
You're a coward.
This, coming from a guy afraid of guessing the size
of television screens and major league pennant winners
for *no good reason,* is damn funny.

-Chris Krolczyk
|-|ercules
2010-07-23 23:31:25 UTC
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
You're a coward.
This, coming from a guy afraid of guessing the size
of television screens and major league pennant winners
for *no good reason,* is damn funny.
If you WANT TO KNOW whether I can answer a trivia question then just ask whether I
can answer <insert trivia>.

I can answer THAT question, not the trivia question itself.

Herc
Dingo
You're so completely full of shit.
JessHC
2010-07-24 13:36:16 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
You're a coward.
This, coming from a guy afraid of guessing the size
of television screens and major league pennant winners
for *no good reason,* is damn funny.
If you WANT TO KNOW whether I can answer a trivia question then just ask whether I
can answer <insert trivia>.
I can answer THAT question, not the trivia question itself.
You've made it clear you don't actually want to test anything but
others' patience.
Chris Krolczyk
2010-07-24 20:09:46 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
You're a coward.
This, coming from a guy afraid of guessing the size
of television screens and major league pennant winners
for *no good reason,* is damn funny.
If you WANT TO KNOW whether I can answer a trivia question
You didn't put a limit on what anyone could ask you, Chuckles;
when you said that we could "ask you anything", I assumed
you really meant it.

You didn't, of course.

I'll just consider it another lie on your part; there's enough of
'em, but hey, if you want to keep adding to the total, go right
ahead.
Post by |-|ercules
then just ask whether I
can answer <insert trivia>.
What?

I have to ask you if you can answer a question I want to
ask you? What are you trying to do - set a new world
record for the level of absurdity in your list of ongoing
excuses?
Post by |-|ercules
I can answer THAT question, not the trivia question itself.
Well, congratulations on finally admitting that you're a fraud.
And completely, utterly out of your mind, to boot. That's a
form of progress, if only a slight one.

-Chris Krolczyk

-Chris Krolczyk
|-|ercules
2010-07-24 22:41:08 UTC
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
Post by |-|ercules
then just ask whether I
can answer <insert trivia>.
What?
I have to ask you if you can answer a question I want to
ask you? What are you trying to do - set a new world
record for the level of absurdity in your list of ongoing
excuses?
YOU'RE THE ONE SAYING YOU 'WANT TO KNOW' WHETHER I CAN
ANSWER WHAT BASEBALL TEAM YOU'RE THINKING OF.

SURE I CAN ANSWER THAT. NO!
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
I can answer THAT question, not the trivia question itself.
Well, congratulations on finally admitting that you're a fraud.
And completely, utterly out of your mind, to boot. That's a
form of progress, if only a slight one.
THERE IS NO MOTIVE FOR GOD TO TELL ME TRIVIA ANSWERS THAT
NOBODY HAS AN INTEREST IN.

I can answer anything you want to know.

You still don't get it stupid!

Herc
p***@hotmail.com
2010-07-24 22:45:41 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
then just ask whether I
can answer <insert trivia>.
What?
I have to ask you if you can answer a question I want to
ask you? What are you trying to do - set a new world
record for the level of absurdity in your list of ongoing
excuses?
YOU'RE THE ONE SAYING YOU 'WANT TO KNOW' WHETHER I CAN
ANSWER WHAT BASEBALL TEAM YOU'RE THINKING OF.
Aw, give us a hint. Is it in the National, American, or Catholic
League?

-PF, Atl.
#2015/KoBAAWA!
Dingo
2010-07-24 23:12:02 UTC
On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 08:41:08 +1000, "|-|ercules"
Post by |-|ercules
You still don't get it stupid!
Herc
Truer words were never spoken.....about yourself. You've become a sad,
pathetic parody of yourself - it is way past the time that you should
have shut up, taken stronger meds, then gone away and had yourself
committed to an institution before the police and/or the white-coated
men brigade come to fetch you.
JessHC
2010-07-25 15:14:26 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
Post by |-|ercules
then just ask whether I
can answer <insert trivia>.
What?
I have to ask you if you can answer a question I want to
ask you? What are you trying to do - set a new world
record for the level of absurdity in your list of ongoing
excuses?
YOU'RE THE ONE SAYING YOU 'WANT TO KNOW' WHETHER I CAN
ANSWER WHAT BASEBALL TEAM YOU'RE THINKING OF.
SURE I CAN ANSWER THAT. NO!
Then why would anyone assume you could correctly answer any question?
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
I can answer THAT question, not the trivia question itself.
Well, congratulations on finally admitting that you're a fraud.
And completely, utterly out of your mind, to boot. That's a
form of progress, if only a slight one.
THERE IS NO MOTIVE FOR GOD TO TELL ME TRIVIA ANSWERS THAT
NOBODY HAS AN INTEREST IN.
There is a perfect motive: to demonstrate that you can correctly
answer questions you don't already know the answer to.
Post by |-|ercules
I can answer anything you want to know.
You keep saying that, but you keep refusing to answer questions that
people want to whether you can correctly answer.
Post by |-|ercules
You still don't get it stupid!
You've promise FOUR TIMES now that you were leaving a.a. You can't
even predict your own behavior accurately.
Chris Krolczyk
2010-07-25 21:10:32 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
You still don't get it stupid!
What part of "ANY QUESTION" don't you understand, Coop?

--Chris Krolczyk
|-|ercules
2010-07-25 23:22:22 UTC
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
You still don't get it stupid!
What part of "ANY QUESTION" don't you understand, Coop?
--Chris Krolczyk
huh?

Will you bunch of moronic stupid cowards stop insisting I answer trivia questions
to prove I'm the son of God.

If you don't want to ask genuine questions then there's nothing I can do for you.

You can continue on in blissful ignorance, God is a gift and if nobody answers the
door you shan't receive.

Kelpie asked a real question in aus.tv
http://www.youtube.com/v/TGElVmVHRoA&autoplay=1

Herc
JessHC
2010-07-26 03:02:22 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
You still don't get it stupid!
What part of "ANY QUESTION" don't you understand, Coop?
--Chris Krolczyk
huh?
Will you bunch of moronic stupid cowards stop insisting I answer trivia questions
to prove I'm the son of God.
You've made two claims, neither of which has any evidence supporting
them. If you could correctly answer a question that you have no way
of knowing the correct answer, that would be evidence for one of the
claims.

Both claims are insane, but one is a home run as far as that goes.
Post by |-|ercules
If you don't want to ask genuine questions then there's nothing I can do for you.
You could go away, like you've promise four times now. Or you could
submit to an actual test, which you've refused to do many, many times.

My psychic powers tell me neither is going to happen. I wonder if
Randi will pay me.
Or even if you do.
Chris Krolczyk
2010-07-28 00:05:59 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
You still don't get it stupid!
What part of "ANY QUESTION" don't you understand, Coop?
--Chris Krolczyk
huh?
My, but you're thick.

This is you, right?
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
HE WILL ANSWER ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW.
Unless I'm mistaken, the word "ANYTHING" means the
same damn thing down in Oz as it does anywhere else.

I asked you a simple question. A bunch of other people
posted even *simpler* questions and your response to
both my question and theirs was a load of bullshit
handwaving about how you wouldn't answer test questions
or would only answer if you could *answer* a question,
which is not what you were claiming you could do in
the first place.

In short, you haven't answered squat - including Raven's
VIN quiz. Not a thing. And then you made up excuse
after excuse for it.

How stupid do you think everybody else is, Coop? You're
not even an adequate con man, much less a "psychic".
Post by |-|ercules
Will you bunch of moronic stupid cowards stop insisting I answer trivia questions
to prove I'm the son of God.
You said "ANY QUESTION*, moron. Can't you read?
Post by |-|ercules
If you don't want to ask genuine questions then there's nothing I can do for you.
So it's everybody else's fault that you're gutless and delusional?

How typical.
Post by |-|ercules
You can continue on in blissful ignorance, God is a gift and if nobody answers the
door you shan't receive.
Too bad you're not him, eh?

Wanker.

-Chris Krolczyk
Mark K Bilbo
2010-07-28 01:54:21 UTC
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by Chris Krolczyk
HE WILL ANSWER ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW.
Unless I'm mistaken, the word "ANYTHING" means the same damn thing down
in Oz as it does anywhere else.
Mebbee it spins the other way?
--
Mark K. Bilbo
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion #1423
"Being surprised at the fact that the universe is fine tuned
for life is akin to a puddle being surprised at how well it
fits its hole"

-- Douglas Adams
Chris Krolczyk
2010-07-29 23:00:23 UTC
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Unless I'm mistaken, the word "ANYTHING" means the same damn thing down
in Oz as it does anywhere else.
Mebbee it spins the other way?
Funny, the only thing I can think of is Coop's
bullshit spinning in the opposite direction
after the flush.

-Chris Krolczyk
Desertphile
2010-07-23 14:03:42 UTC
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:47:30 +1000, "|-|ercules"
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS using random
quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
Translation: "I'm a total fraud so don't ask anything you can actually
verify."
It's easy to see if a response is intelligent or not, check out the examples.
No, it's clear you're evading anything that can be verified. That's the
sign of a fraud.
You're thinking of an ordinary psychic who gets their
'answers' from hearing a voice,
They don't: they make their guesses up, like you do.
--
http://desertphile.org
"Why aren't resurrections from the dead noteworthy?" -- Jim Rutz
JessHC
2010-07-23 14:19:14 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS using random
quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
Translation: "I'm a total fraud so don't ask anything you can actually
verify."
It's easy to see if a response is intelligent or not, check out the examples.
No, it's clear you're evading anything that can be verified. That's the
sign of a fraud.
You're thinking of an ordinary psychic who gets their 'answers' from hearing a voice,
in such case not answering verifiable questions and just 'giving english answers' would
be unverifiable.
But my technique you can see the answers for yourself. Big difference!
So other psychics' unverifiable answers aren't evidence of the
supernatural, but your unverifiable answers are?
p***@hotmail.com
2010-07-23 02:44:54 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS using random
quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
Translation: "I'm a total fraud so don't ask anything you can actually
verify."
It's easy to see if a response is intelligent or not, check out the examples.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Herc
"The requested URL /www.AustralianFederalPolice.com was not found on
this server."

And I agree that it's easy to see if a response is intelligent or not.
If it's *yours*, it ain't.

-PF, Atl.
#2015/KoBAAWA!
|-|ercules
2010-07-23 02:55:16 UTC
Post by p***@hotmail.com
http://www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Post by p***@hotmail.com
And I agree that it's easy to see if a response is intelligent or not.
If it's *yours*, it ain't.
These are God's responses boy.

Herc
Uncle Vic
2010-07-23 05:40:38 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by p***@hotmail.com
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS using
random quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
Translation: "I'm a total fraud so don't ask anything you can
actually verify."
It's easy to see if a response is intelligent or not, check out the examples.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Herc
"The requested URL /www.AustralianFederalPolice.com was not found on
this server."
http://www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
If all else fails, plug your ears and yell it again.
Post by |-|ercules
Post by p***@hotmail.com
And I agree that it's easy to see if a response is intelligent or
not. If it's *yours*, it ain't.
These are God's responses boy.
There is no god. boy.

--Frankie Lee 7/6/10
LifeBinge
2010-07-23 06:06:17 UTC
Post by Uncle Vic
Post by |-|ercules
Post by |-|ercules
And I agree that it's easy to see if a response is intelligent or
not. If it's *yours*, it ain't.
These are God's responses boy.
There is no god.  boy.
--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
"You don't even know what is a vague prophecies and what is a clear one!"
--Frankie Lee 7/6/10- Hide quoted text -
just top calling yourself a psychic... you do not predict or read?..
you just understand.. at the least if thats possible for an individual
lost as yourself.. take a step back and realize the "ego"..
Uncle Vic
2010-07-23 06:55:45 UTC
Post by LifeBinge
Post by Uncle Vic
Post by |-|ercules
Post by |-|ercules
And I agree that it's easy to see if a response is intelligent or
not. If it's *yours*, it ain't.
These are God's responses boy.
There is no god.  boy.
--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
"You don't even know what is a vague prophecies and what is a clear
one!" --Frankie Lee 7/6/10- Hide quoted text -
just top calling yourself a psychic... you do not predict or read?..
you just understand.. at the least if thats possible for an individual
lost as yourself.. take a step back and realize the "ego"..
I thought English was the protocol for the internet. Oh, well, perhaps
language is not your first language.

--Frankie Lee 7/6/10
Terrys
2010-07-23 08:51:44 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
These are God's responses boy.
Herc - who said he wasn't posting here no more yesterday - is getting
worse.

He thought he was god - now he thinks he's Foghorn Leghorn.
BDK
2010-07-23 14:46:27 UTC
In article <e72808c9-28e3-4509-8054-
***@w15g2000pro.googlegroups.com>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by Terrys
Post by |-|ercules
These are God's responses boy.
Herc - who said he wasn't posting here no more yesterday - is getting
worse.
He thought he was god - now he thinks he's Foghorn Leghorn.
A big fat chicken?

It works for me!!!
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!
JessHC
The gods must be crazy.
p***@hotmail.com
2010-07-23 17:33:13 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS using random
quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
Translation: "I'm a total fraud so don't ask anything you can actually
verify."
It's easy to see if a response is intelligent or not, check out the examples.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Herc
"The requested URL /www.AustralianFederalPolice.comwas not found on
this server."
http://www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
And I agree that it's easy to see if a response is intelligent or not.
If it's *yours*, it ain't.
These are God's responses boy.
"The requested URL /www.God.org was not found on this server."

The god FAQ:
http://www.400monkeys.com/God/

-PF, Atl.
#2015/KoBAAWA!
george
2010-07-23 20:43:21 UTC
"The requested URL /www.God.orgwas not found on this server."
we have a god down ?
So atheism has won..
And about time too.
Now, what use do we have for churches and the fat cats who ran them.
Asylums ?
Chris Krolczyk
2010-07-23 21:23:24 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
These are God's responses boy.
You're not God, Coop. And if there *is* a God,
he's probably looking for a solicitor so he
can sue your ass for false advertising
right about now.

-Chris Krolczyk
The Chief Instigator
2010-07-23 23:22:17 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by p***@hotmail.com
Post by p***@hotmail.com
And I agree that it's easy to see if a response is intelligent or not.
If it's *yours*, it ain't.
These are God's responses boy.
Herc
...says Australia's official psychotic, 'twould seem.
--
Patrick L. "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (***@io.com) Houston, TX
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2009-10 Houston Aeros) AA#2273
NEXT GAME: The 2010-11 opener vs. TBA, October 8
Dingo
2010-07-23 03:17:10 UTC
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:41:09 +1000, "|-|ercules"
Post by |-|ercules
It's easy to see if a response is intelligent or not, check out the examples.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
"Intelligent" is not something normal people would associate with any
of your "videos" - more like rambling, befuddled, inaudible,
incomprehensible, deluded, psychotic.
JessHC
2010-07-23 14:23:25 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Mark K Bilbo
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS using random
quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
Translation: "I'm a total fraud so don't ask anything you can actually
verify."
It's easy to see if a response is intelligent or not, check out the examples.
The intelligent question is whether you can answer a question that can
be verified. The intelligent answer is you can't. The intelligent
conclusion is you're crazy.
livvy
2010-07-23 02:57:37 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS
using random quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
Most of you STILL don't get the difference.
God will help anyone, he won't be tested for a paltry $1M.
Herc
--
GRAHAM COOPER
GROOM COMPUTER
SEX MACHINE
GENESIS ADAMwww.tinyurl.com/TheSonOfGod
settle down, stop using CAPS, stop talking about God. The
$1M ...don't mean a thing. This all you got?
livvy
2010-07-23 03:01:09 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS
using random quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
Most of you STILL don't get the difference.
God will help anyone, he won't be tested for a paltry $1M.
Herc
--
GRAHAM COOPER
GROOM COMPUTER
SEX MACHINE
GENESIS ADAMwww.tinyurl.com/TheSonOfGod
settle down, stop using CAPS, stop talking about God.  The
$1M ...don't mean a thing.  This all you got?- Hide quoted text -
Forgot to mention....link doesn't work, your dog don't hunt. Shut the
computer off, go to bed, you got school tomorrow...since you are
about, 12?
|-|ercules
2010-07-23 03:05:27 UTC
Post by livvy
Post by livvy
Post by |-|ercules
[...]

Try to think for once in your life, is there something unusual about the videos?

Herc
livvy
2010-07-23 03:16:52 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by |-|ercules
[...]
Herc- Hide quoted text -
I'm a grown up. The videos? That's all they are...someone's
videos, in your face, maybe you are taking them too seriously.
A person can live a full, smart, complete life, without ever hearing
the word "video", let alone seeing one. If your life influences
comes from videos.....eh....not so great for you. That's all you
got? Then, that's all you got, don't make it about anyone else.
Dingo
2010-07-23 03:19:55 UTC
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 13:05:27 +1000, "|-|ercules"
Post by |-|ercules
Try to think for once in your life, is there something unusual about the videos?
Is it that not many deluded psychotics like yourself make their own
videos?
george
Yup. The burbling of the obese pillock..
livvy
2010-07-23 03:30:40 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by |-|ercules
[...]
Yup. The  burbling of the obese pillock..- Hide quoted text -
so you've asked and answered your own thing, and wasted a lot of
space. Well done!! That's all one needs...out here, scary as it
seems.
The Man From Havana
give it a rest you fat turd.
Terrys
2010-07-23 08:53:08 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Try to think for once in your life, is there something unusual about the videos?
Yes - fat ugly men don't usually advertise the fact when they're
trying to score.
JessHC
2010-07-23 14:16:18 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by livvy
Post by livvy
Post by |-|ercules
[...]
It's unusual for a crazy person to manage to record and advertise his
craziness, yes.
Steve O
2010-07-24 02:41:55 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
http://www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Try to think for once in your life, is there something unusual about the videos?
Yes.
Your slurred speech makes it sound like you are on some kind of medication.

Steve O
Eighteen years, one month, one week, one day, 12 hours, 41 minutes and 38
seconds. 297563 cigarettes not smoked, saving £81,830.04. Life saved: 2
years, 43 weeks, 4 days, 4 hours, 55 minutes.
Dingo
2010-07-24 05:13:51 UTC
If he is, then they're obviously having no benign affect.
Olrik
How's EVE in bed ?
|-|ercules
2010-07-23 07:22:00 UTC
Post by Olrik
Post by |-|ercules
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS
using random quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
How's EVE in bed ?
That's not only a GOOD question, it's the BEST FUCKIN QUESTION EVER!

No need to open a book for this one, look at what I just wrote for the answer!

Jennifer Brooks - gender water - wet pussy

Even her name means the perfect 10.

And I met her at HenSells QUEENsland. Still none of you get that celestial coincidence!
(where you pick up chicks!)

Believe me, no supermodel comes close.

Herc
Dingo
2010-07-23 07:34:41 UTC
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 17:22:00 +1000, "|-|ercules"
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Olrik
How's EVE in bed ?
That's not only a GOOD question, it's the BEST FUCKIN QUESTION EVER!
No need to open a book for this one, look at what I just wrote for the answer!
Jennifer Brooks - gender water - wet pussy
Even her name means the perfect 10.
And I met her at HenSells QUEENsland. Still none of you get that celestial coincidence!
(where you pick up chicks!)
Believe me, no supermodel comes close.
That's just some poor person you're obsessing about and stalking - you
haven't got a chance, loser. Now, admit you're a slimy lying fraud and
then piss off.
JessHC
You have some serious problems.
Masked Avenger
2010-07-24 12:06:13 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Olrik
Post by |-|ercules
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS
using random quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
How's EVE in bed ?
That's not only a GOOD question, it's the BEST FUCKIN QUESTION EVER!
No need to open a book for this one, look at what I just wrote for the answer!
Jennifer Brooks - gender water - wet pussy
Even her name means the perfect 10.
And I met her at HenSells QUEENsland. Still none of you get that
celestial coincidence!
(where you pick up chicks!)
Believe me, no supermodel comes close.
Herc
So I can inform the Queensland Cops who you are stalking ???
I know I won't feel safe until you are taken off the streets .........
--
MA ....Yoiks .... and away .....

Only two things are infinite, the Universe and human stupidity
............. and I'm not sure about the Universe ..........
- A. Einstein

Does Schrödinger's cat have 18 half lives ?
|-|ercules
2010-07-24 15:11:53 UTC
Post by Masked Avenger
I know I won't feel safe until you are taken off the streets .........
Now you get the picture!

Herc
Uncle Vic
2010-07-23 05:37:05 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
God will help anyone, he won't be tested for a paltry $1M.
But all I want is a paltry million dollars, and I'm just anyone. Should I
assume god won't help me even though I'm not testing him?

Dumbass.

--Frankie Lee 7/6/10
Desertphile
2010-07-23 14:02:49 UTC
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:25:18 +1000, "|-|ercules"
Post by |-|ercules
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
What's next week's lottory numbers for New Mexico?
rincewind
2010-07-23 16:42:26 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS
using random quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
Most of you STILL don't get the difference.
God will help anyone, he won't be tested for a paltry $1M.
Herc
If I don't already know the answer, then how do I know you're
producing a real answer at all? You don't know the point of "control
questions."
|-|ercules
2010-07-23 20:24:46 UTC
Post by rincewind
Post by |-|ercules
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS
using random quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
Most of you STILL don't get the difference.
God will help anyone, he won't be tested for a paltry $1M.
Herc
If I don't already know the answer, then how do I know you're
producing a real answer at all? You don't know the point of "control
questions."
The same way JESSHC said he would test if a robot could talk,
start up a conversation.

It's really very easy.

Are you guys saying the answers at http://AustralianFederalPolice.com
don't match the questions?

Which one out of the first 2 videos? There are 4 questions and answers given.

Herc
JessHC
2010-07-23 22:22:11 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by rincewind
Post by |-|ercules
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS
using random quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
Most of you STILL don't get the difference.
God will help anyone, he won't be tested for a paltry $1M.
Herc
If I don't already know the answer, then how do I know you're
producing a real answer at all? You don't know the point of "control
questions."
The same way JESSHC said he would test if a robot could talk,
start up a conversation.
Hey, loon? You asked how to determine if a robot could speak English;
I said see if it responds in English. The question you're being asked
is how to determine if you can psychically correctly answer questions
you don't know the answers to, and the way to do that is to ask you
questions that can be checked.
Post by |-|ercules
It's really very easy.
It could be, if you'd stop dodging and answer a question after
offering to answer questions.
A real psychic would know.
Masked Avenger
2010-07-24 12:09:40 UTC
Post by rincewind
Post by |-|ercules
[...]
All Blacks play the Wallabies next week ....... what is the score going
to be ???

Failure to answer will be seen as sign of fraudulence .......

Terrys
2010-07-23 23:20:54 UTC
Post by rincewind
If I don't already know the answer, then how do I know you're
producing a real answer at all? You don't know the point of "control
questions."
I think you'll find that, deep down, Herc does.
That's why he won't accept them.

This started as a creepy stalker trying the usual `I want you're prize
- and _these_ are my conditions under which I claim it.'
I guess Italian shopkeepers face a real problem when they have a
grossly large psychotic nut-hatch in the shop - one `validation' and
the loon's governer finally blows....
Harry F. Leopold
2010-07-26 12:37:39 UTC
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 11:42:26 -0500, rincewind wrote
(in article
Post by rincewind
Post by |-|ercules
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS
using random quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
Most of you STILL don't get the difference.
God will help anyone, he won't be tested for a paltry $1M.
Herc
If I don't already know the answer, then how do I know you're
producing a real answer at all? You don't know the point of "control
questions."
But it is an "answer" to your question, don't you get it? He gave you an
"answer," be happy. (I haven't seen him actually claim that his "answers"
answer the questions, only that he gives an "answer.")

Of course that means that he is completely nuts, but you get an "answer" to
your question.
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076

"When your girlfriend is vinyl, her sighing is _not_ good news."-Don Martin
|-|ercules
2010-07-26 21:15:21 UTC
Post by Harry F. Leopold
(in article
Post by rincewind
Post by |-|ercules
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS
using random quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
Most of you STILL don't get the difference.
God will help anyone, he won't be tested for a paltry $1M.
Herc
If I don't already know the answer, then how do I know you're
producing a real answer at all? You don't know the point of "control
questions."
But it is an "answer" to your question, don't you get it? He gave you an
"answer," be happy. (I haven't seen him actually claim that his "answers"
answer the questions, only that he gives an "answer.")
Of course that means that he is completely nuts, but you get an "answer" to
your question.
Trivia questions are not control questions, they are your ONLY test questions.

I have designed numerous test protocols with control people to compare my answers to.

The only meaningful answer I got to your engagement ring was
"CASH UP FRONT, THE REST IS GRAVY".

HAHA

Herc
Terrys
2010-07-26 23:38:21 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
I have designed numerous test protocols with control people to compare my answers to.
Ahh - the man who isn't here...

You want to decide the controls for your tests, to claim other peoples
money.

What you are saying, Herc, and I really believe you don't get this, is
what you are saying is " I'll take the test, and I'll be the
independent judge."

When you realise how fucked this is, you're on your way to health.

Your the one making a claim. _We're_ the ones assessing it. We have
no financial interest.

You refuse to answer `trivial' questions.

You refuse to answer questions whose answers can be checked.

You refuse to accept questions we know the answers to.

Why should we believe a thing you say if you can't do that?
Werewolfy
Doc
2010-07-27 01:58:56 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Harry F. Leopold
(in article
Post by rincewind
Post by |-|ercules
[...]
They come, they go...extremely egomaniacal characters claiming
extraordinary supernatural powers who are really just overgrown kids
looking for the attention mommy and daddy didn't give them because
they were our partying too much.
Doc
Werewolfy
2010-07-28 10:02:52 UTC
Post by Doc
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Harry F. Leopold
(in article
Post by rincewind
Post by |-|ercules
[...]
Doc- Hide quoted text -
Werewolfy
BDK
2010-07-28 10:25:26 UTC
In article <91d208c3-08e9-4d0a-b068-6b956239e4e3
@t2g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>, ***@yahoo.co.uk says...
Post by Doc
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Harry F. Leopold
(in article
Post by rincewind
Post by |-|ercules
[...]
Isn't "daft" much too mild of a word for what Herc/Graham is?
BDK, non-jew leader of the non-existant paid jew shills!
Werewolfy
Werewolfy
Doc- Hide quoted text -
Werewolfy
2010-07-29 08:21:52 UTC
Post by Doc
They come, they go...extremely egomaniacal characters claiming
extraordinary supernatural powers who are really just overgrown kids
looking for the attention mommy and daddy didn't give them because
they were our partying too much.
Doc- Hide quoted text -- Hide quoted text -
Werewolfy
Werewolfy
Chris Krolczyk
2010-07-28 00:16:27 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Trivia questions are not control questions, they are your ONLY test questions.
More handwaving.

Either "any question" *means* "any question" or you're lying.
Post by |-|ercules
I have designed numerous test protocols with control people to compare my answers to.
Sure you have, Coop. Sure.

What are these protocols?

Where are they posted?

-Chris Krolczyk
|-|ercules
2010-07-28 10:07:29 UTC
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
Trivia questions are not control questions, they are your ONLY test questions.
More handwaving.
Either "any question" *means* "any question" or you're lying.
You're quoting a phrase out of context.

Any question you want to find out the answer to.

You guys are incredible at obfuscating a simple claim.

Just ask a real question! "What am I thinking of?" is already known to you.,

I'm a REAL psychic so ask REAL questions. CAPICHE?
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
I have designed numerous test protocols with control people to compare my answers to.
Sure you have, Coop. Sure.
What are these protocols?
Where are they posted?
Clearly describe your testable paranormal claim.

I can state a typical question, open a book to a random page, point to a random sentence
and that sentence will answer the question better than any other people using the same
technique, on average.

How do you propose we test/measure/verify it?

Compare each of my answers to 2 control answers, a blind judge who does not know which answer
is mine should be able to select my answer more often than not.

What would be positive and negative results in your proposal?

By the binomial distribution, 26/52 answers selected by the blind judge would defeat 100 to 1
odds. 3 consecutive tests each with a positive result would defeat 1,000,000 to 1 odds.
Note: the expected result is 33.3% and my target is 50%. Total 156 questions in 3 batches.

Identify all time, location, or other limitations of your paranormal claim.

One batch of 52 questions per day.

I cannot view the control answers until after the test is conclusive.

Questions must be asked by people who do not know the answer.

1 in million answers like, "what is the name of the next president?" or numerical answers
are not allowed.

Questions must be of a general nature, and agreed to before hand.
e.g. How long will it be until global warming becomes a critical problem?

Accuracy of the answers is not in contention, just that the text is recognizably AN answer
or about the question.

When and how did you discover it?

In 1998 I was deciding whether to go to the beach and decided to 'leave it to fate' by reading
a random quote in a novel and seeing what it suggested. The passage read "his belly was bigger
than his chest". Being Hercules I have huge pectorals so the passage was surprisingly apt.

I would also like to set the topics for the questions and use related books for improved
answers.

BATCH TOPIC TEXT
1 Skeptics Amazing iPhone Apps
2 Future Events Your selection of any sci-fi compilation novel
3 Morals/ethics The Bible

e.g.
Batch 1 - Preliminary - does homeopathy work?
Batch 2 - Final Part 1 - Will the universe implode in a big crunch?
Batch 3 - Final Part 2 - Is eye for an eye a good rule for society to live by?

Other points:
I hold the book facing away (into a camera) and flick the pages.
Not sure if I will have an accomplice to be the blind judge, you might have to supply
an unbiased judge with good language skills.
The questions are printed with the 3 options randomized (by computer) then given
to the blind judge.

I might do QUESTIONS ABOUT FAMOUS PEOPLE topic instead of SKEPTICS.

Herc
BDK
2010-07-28 10:33:37 UTC
In article <***@mid.individual.net>, ***@yahoo.com
says...
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
Trivia questions are not control questions, they are your ONLY test questions.
More handwaving.
Either "any question" *means* "any question" or you're lying.
You're quoting a phrase out of context.
Any question you want to find out the answer to.
You continue to refuse to answer them, so why should anyone bother
asking you?
Post by |-|ercules
You guys are incredible at obfuscating a simple claim.
You're incredibly lame at trying to make excuses why you won't answer a
question.
Post by |-|ercules
Just ask a real question! "What am I thinking of?" is already known to you.,
You can't even answer the simplest of them, so why should we bother?
Even as sick as you are, you know you have no psychic power.
Post by |-|ercules
I'm a REAL psychic so ask REAL questions. CAPICHE?
No, you're a real delusional lunatic, who claims to be a psychic, but
isn't anything but a mumbling buffoon.

CAPICHE?
Masked Avenger
2010-07-28 12:17:37 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Either "any question" *means* "any question" or you're lying.
You're quoting a phrase out of context.
Any question you want to find out the answer to.
You guys are incredible at obfuscating a simple claim.
Just ask a real question! "What am I thinking of?" is already known to you.,
I'm a REAL psychic so ask REAL questions. CAPICHE?
OK, here's one only a psychic would know ........................

What is the Score going to be on Saturday night when the All Blacks play the
Wallabies ........ ???

let's see you explain why you can't answer this ......... or will you just
ignore it because you know you can't answer it ......

l***@optusnet.com.au
2010-07-28 21:45:53 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
[...]
Oh dear the crux as it stands:
Clearly describe your testable paranormal claim.

I can state a typical question, open a book to a random page, point to
a random sentence
and that sentence will answer the question better than any other
people using the same
technique, on average.
So taking a cook book you get boil for 3 minutes maybe or add
ingredients and stir.
perhaps the rather trivial word association is really just that
trivial and mundane I bet your navel needs a good cleaning.
Maybe go out and eat a real meal instead of that sugar fat and salt
masquerading as food.

I might do QUESTIONS ABOUT FAMOUS PEOPLE topic instead of SKEPTICS.
Score rate is rather poorly, stick to removing gum from the footpath!
@:}>
Chris Krolczyk
2010-07-29 22:57:03 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
Trivia questions are not control questions, they are your ONLY test questions.
More handwaving.
Either "any question" *means* "any question" or you're lying.
You're quoting a phrase out of context.
"Out of context" how?

"Any question" seems to be quite understandable
to anyone familiar with the English language, Coop.
I hate to break this to you, but the word "any" would
seem to mean "any", as opposed to "any question
that Coop finds acceptable".
Post by |-|ercules
Any question you want to find out the answer to.
I wanted to find out if you knew which pennant
winner I was thinking of, you idiot. That's a
completely fair question according to the way
you laid your challenge out *in your own words*.

A question I - or anyone else - "wants to find out
the answer to" is *not* an irrelevant question
simply because you don't like it.
Post by |-|ercules
You guys are incredible at obfuscating a simple claim.
Yeah? You're an incredibly inept wackjob who's not
particularly skilled at making excuses for yourself.
Post by |-|ercules
Just ask a real question!
I did, stupid.
Post by |-|ercules
 "What am I thinking of?" is already known to you.,
It's still an entirely relevant question under
your *own stated rules*, dumbass. It's hardly my
problem if you don't bother to think your screed
through before you post it.
Post by |-|ercules
I'm a REAL psychic so ask REAL questions.  CAPICHE?
You're a real bag of nothing, and your cowardly attempts
to run away from your own nonsense proves it.

-Chris Krolczyk
|-|ercules
2010-07-29 23:12:36 UTC
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
Post by |-|ercules
You guys are incredible at obfuscating a simple claim.
Yeah? You're an incredibly inept wackjob who's not
particularly skilled at making excuses for yourself.
Post by |-|ercules
Just ask a real question!
I did, stupid.
Post by |-|ercules
I'm a REAL psychic so ask REAL questions. CAPICHE?
You're a real bag of nothing, and your cowardly attempts
to run away from your own nonsense proves it.
-Chris Krolczyk
There seems to be a breakdown in communication here regarding
"any question you want to find out the answer to".

To any normal person this would not include "what baseball team am I thinking of?"

If you have to reach that far to twist the claim to include ANYTHING AT ALL that
you blather out your mouth, then you're hardly capable of testing a paranormal claim are you?

Herc
Alan Morgan
2010-07-29 23:18:14 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
There seems to be a breakdown in communication here regarding
"any question you want to find out the answer to".
I already asked one:

Who is going to win the Men's Chicago 2010 Marathon? I want a name.

I'll give you a couple more:

Will the course record be broken?

What will be the name of the first American (USA) finisher?

Note that that last question could actually be guessed with a high
probability of success if you know anything about the sport.

Alan
Defendit numerus
Chris Krolczyk
2010-07-29 23:48:09 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
There seems to be a breakdown in communication here regarding
"any question you want to find out the answer to".
Who is going to win the Men's Chicago 2010 Marathon?  I want a name.
Will the course record be broken?
What will be the name of the first American (USA) finisher?
Note that that last question could actually be guessed with a high
probability of success if you know anything about the sport.
The actual date of this year's marathon is October 10th:

http://www.chicagomarathon.com/cms400min/chicago_marathon/

Now this is the sort of question that's near and dear
to Coop's heart, right? A future event that has
absolutely nothing to do with mindreading or
past events that could stump Coop or be
considered a "SH1T QUESTION", right?

My guess is that this will be met with
no response at all or the same pile
of bollocks as in the past.

-Chris Krolczyk
Chris Krolczyk
2010-07-29 23:37:10 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
Post by |-|ercules
You guys are incredible at obfuscating a simple claim.
Yeah? You're an incredibly inept wackjob who's not
particularly skilled at making excuses for yourself.
Post by |-|ercules
Just ask a real question!
I did, stupid.
Post by |-|ercules
I'm a REAL psychic so ask REAL questions.  CAPICHE?
You're a real bag of nothing, and your cowardly attempts
to run away from your own nonsense proves it.
-Chris Krolczyk
There seems to be a breakdown in communication here regarding
"any question you want to find out the answer to".
There seems to be a complete breakdown in your
understanding of the phrase "any question".

To wit: even I forgot what the exact record of the 1912
Red Sox was. I had to look it up after I posted the question.
If you had suceeded in figuring out the team, their record
and winning percentage *even after* I forgot what it was
myself (I though it was 101-50; turns out it was 105-47),
I might've taken your babbling about having psychic powers
more seriously than before. You didn't even *try* to guess,
so why should I take you seriously now?
Post by |-|ercules
To any normal person this would not include "what baseball team am I >thinking of?"
You're not one to determine "normalcy", Coop.
Post by |-|ercules
If you have to reach that far to twist the claim
I twisted nothing, you delusional retard.
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Herc: I can channel an answer to any question
you genuinely want to find out the answer to.
Fairly unambiguous statement there, right?
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
What color is my car? What size is my TV?
Who crapped in my toilet?
THESE QUESTIONS ARE ALL SH!T !!!!!!
Too bad you said "any question", then, isn't it?
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
YOU'RE ALL TO GUTLESS TO PLAY BY GOD'S RULES!
(Ah, Coop. Such a modest person...)
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
HE WON'T FCKING PLAY WITH TEST QUESTIONS.
He won't play with any questions, period.
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
HE WILL ANSWER ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW.
...unless he doesn't like the question, of course.

So much for "any question", eh?
Post by |-|ercules
to include ANYTHING AT ALL that
you blather out your mouth, then you're hardly capable of testing a >paranormal claim are you?
I'm not fronting the kind of money you've been
willing to try to extort in the past, so my only
interest in this is seeing your head spin a few more
times before they lock you up in the laughing
academy again.

You're not willing to get tested by anyone
with that actual kind of money, because
you know they're capable of actually
doing it with a level of rigor that would
prove once and for all what a bloviating
nutcase you are.

So guess what, Coop? If you're such
an incredible G0DL1K3 PSYCH1CK
S0N 0F ADAM W3ST, go to an
actual organization that wants to
waste their time on people like you
instead of spending so much time
whining and lying on Usenet.

-Chris Krolczyk
|-|ercules
2010-07-29 23:55:56 UTC
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
Post by |-|ercules
You guys are incredible at obfuscating a simple claim.
Yeah? You're an incredibly inept wackjob who's not
particularly skilled at making excuses for yourself.
Post by |-|ercules
Just ask a real question!
I did, stupid.
Post by |-|ercules
[...]
Answer this you utter moron.

Would you fuck any woman who was young, beautiful, healthy, legal age and
wanted you, if you were single?

Herc
Chris Krolczyk
2010-07-30 00:55:35 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Answer this you utter moron.
Would you fuck any woman who was young, beautiful, healthy, legal age >and wanted you, if you were single?
Touch a nerve, did I?

Good.

-Chris Krolczyk
|-|ercules
2010-07-30 01:05:14 UTC
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
Answer this you utter moron.
Would you fuck any woman who was young, beautiful, healthy, legal age >and wanted you, if you were single?
Touch a nerve, did I?
Good.
-Chris Krolczyk
Funny you would ask ANY QUESTION but you wouldn't fuck ANY WOMAN.

Maybe you can parse English clauses.

Herc
Dingo
2010-07-30 01:30:09 UTC
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:05:14 +1000, "|-|ercules"
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
Answer this you utter moron.
Would you fuck any woman who was young, beautiful, healthy, legal age >and wanted you, if you were single?
Touch a nerve, did I?
Good.
-Chris Krolczyk
Funny you would ask ANY QUESTION but you wouldn't fuck ANY WOMAN.
Perhaps he's got more taste and common sense than you, or is it that
you would like to be able to fuck ANY woman?
|-|ercules
2010-07-30 02:21:38 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
Answer this you utter moron.
Would you fuck any woman who was young, beautiful, healthy, legal age >and wanted you, if you were single?
Touch a nerve, did I?
Good.
-Chris Krolczyk
Funny you would ask ANY QUESTION but you wouldn't fuck ANY WOMAN.
Perhaps he's got more taste and common sense than you, or is it that
you would like to be able to fuck ANY woman?
ADAM loves all women. You however, cannot comprehend a simple English clause.

HERC: Give me any vegetable that's green.
CHRIS: Here have a carrot!
HERC: That's not green.
CHRIS: You said ANY vegetable! Don't you know what ANY means?

Herc
AKA Adam
The Chief Instigator
2010-07-30 02:16:26 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
Answer this you utter moron.
Would you fuck any woman who was young, beautiful, healthy, legal age >and wanted you, if you were single?
Touch a nerve, did I?
Good.
-Chris Krolczyk
Funny you would ask ANY QUESTION but you wouldn't fuck ANY WOMAN.
Maybe you can parse English clauses.
Herc
How would *you* know? (Me, I've only been married to a South Dakota's
farmer's daughter, or as good as, for the last 22 years and counting, and I
don't obey Herc's "standards".)
|-|ercules
2010-07-30 02:25:10 UTC
Post by The Chief Instigator
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Chris Krolczyk
Post by |-|ercules
Answer this you utter moron.
Would you fuck any woman who was young, beautiful, healthy, legal age >and wanted you, if you were single?
Touch a nerve, did I?
Good.
-Chris Krolczyk
Funny you would ask ANY QUESTION but you wouldn't fuck ANY WOMAN.
Maybe you can parse English clauses.
Herc
How would *you* know? (Me, I've only been married to a South Dakota's
farmer's daughter, or as good as, for the last 22 years and counting, and I
don't obey Herc's "standards".)
I didn't say ONLY hump young beautiful ladies. Knock yourself out. Obey the Daleks for all I care.

Herc

Steve O
2010-07-24 02:35:05 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS
using random quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
Most of you STILL don't get the difference.
My wife lost her engagement ring a couple of years ago.
Where is it?
--
Steve O
a.a.2240 BAAWA
Exempt from Purgatory by Papal Indulgence
Harry F. Leopold
2010-07-26 12:40:02 UTC
Post by Steve O
Post by |-|ercules
Here's 3 example videos of DIRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS
using random quotes.
www.AustralianFederalPolice.com
Ask a REAL question you WANT TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER TO.
NOT A TEST QUESTION you already know the answer to.
Most of you STILL don't get the difference.
My wife lost her engagement ring a couple of years ago.
Where is it?
If I have figured erk out this is a "no-no" question. You "WANT" a specific
answer, this is against his rules. He only gives "answers" to trivia
questions, not real answers to real questions.
--
Harry F. Leopold
aa #2076

"The line separating painfully bad analogies from weirdly good ones is as
thin as a soup made from the shadow of a chicken that was starved to death."
- Alydar2
raven1
2010-07-24 15:39:29 UTC
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:25:18 +1000, "|-|ercules"
<***@yahoo.com> wrote:

I've asked these questions repeatedly, and I really want to know the
answers:

1) What is your psychiatric diagnosis?

2) What medications are you supposed to be on for them?

3) Why aren't you taking them?
raven1