Free Tools For Free
2024-06-17 15:47:24 UTC
https://mrfreetools.com/tools/
"cloudflare" test for tor browser . . .

(using Tor Browser 13.0.16 without bridge)
https://mrfreetools.com/
mrfreetools.com
Verifying you are human. This may take a few seconds.
mrfreetools.com needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding.
Verification is taking longer than expected. Check your Internet connection and
refresh the page if the issue persists.
Ray ID: ...
Performance & security by Cloudflare
(using Tor Browser 13.0.16 with webtunnel bridge)
https://mrfreetools.com/
Achieve More With Less
Find Free Software, Apps, Tools, and Other Resources For Professional Growth.
17 Free Tools Added in the Last 7 Days
"cloudflare" caveat emptor, but shows webtunnel bridges can sometimes
work where no other bridges (obfs4, snowflake, meek-azure, etc.) will:

(using Tor Browser 13.0.16)
https://bridges.torproject.org/options
Advanced Options
Do you need a pluggable transport?
webtunnel
Do you need IPv6 addresses?
Yes!
Get Bridges . . .
(solve captcha)
webtunnel ... copy all
connection preferences > add a bridge manually > paste clipboard, ok
JTEM
2024-06-17 19:51:27 UTC
D wrote:

[...]

Not for free but if you pay me enough I'll let you look at
my tool.
--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5