Mars/Saturn Conjunctions & The New Year 2004 Warning
Edmond Wollmann
2003-12-19 17:13:36 UTC
Every two years or so Mars and Saturn complete a developmental cycle.
Mars which is the natural ruler of Aries reflects the idea of self
identification of definition from belief. It reflects how we define
ourselves and our "persona" (mask or false face) as we assert that
idea spontaneously and with desire that which we have chosen to be in
this life.

This next conjunction will be May 24, 2004 @ 11CANCER18. This next one
will be especially powerful for the US as it falls on the US
declaration Sun. But more importantly, the final quadrature (square,
closing square) of Mars to Saturn will occur on New Years eve and New
Years day 2004.

A WARNING TO ALL: USE DUE CAUTION DURING THIS TIME FRAME. Poor
judgment rules, accidents and conflict are possible, security and
status disrupted. Failed security measures bring possible tragedy.
These warnings are doubled if this aspect network falls on any
critical aspect network in your own natal chart (especially
developmental or "hard" aspect networks).

Saturn is the archetypal symbol of the limits of physicality. It rules
Capricorn, the physical manifestation of belief on "Earth" in the
physical world. The structured and fear oriented belief that our
reality is outside of us and "impinges" or bombards us from outside.

When these two planets conjoin there is an extreme focus on the
application of the ego self (Mars) in physical reality (Saturn). The
sign and house in which this occurs reflects what sorts of "issues" in
physicality the persona will attempt to "impinge" itself upon and
apply itself to in a very focused and strategic way. It also reflects
where there may be a "surfacing" of the fears ABOUT physicality and
how they affect the individual. There may also be the experiencing of
the beliefs and fears of being "thwarted" in that area of life, and
hence, application then becomes focused and measured.

The last was at 13 Gemini (May 3, 2002). If you review these points in
your own chart-both solar and natal, you will find that this is where
your primary focus of self application has been (and will be) during
that 2 year or so time frame.

When they are in opening or closing square to each other, these two
planets will be challenging the individual's beliefs in the validity
of the self. There may be overwhelming obstacles (if the person is of
a negative view-pls review my posts on positive/negative energy) or
will experience temporary setbacks or challenges to "step up"
application of self to overcome the apparent "blocks" in the physical
world.

When in opposition it will seem as if strategy (Saturn) and a
methodological application of the self ITSELF may be dangerous to the
furtherance of the self and its goals at that time. Then the effect
will be a conflict between aggressive assertion (Aries/Mars) and not
enough assertion or that caution may be the best move. Either way
there will be presented the opportunity for the ego gain a higher
sense of trust and to learn greater implementation of strategy as the
reflection of trust and conviction with the self's preferences.

The ability to trust during times of difficult endeavor reveal the
person's overall "threshold of believability" that reflects by the
willingness to continue and to follow through, exactly the STRENGTH of
trust the person has in the endeavor and application it seeks to
manifest. If the identity believes itself the "true" path it desires
to be, then continued effort in the direction of preference will allow
it to learn what it needs to learn strategically to MANIFEST that
preference (high threshold of believability). If the "external"
appears too threatening and obstacle ridden there may be an
accumulation of self doubt and persecution complexes that diminish the
trust of the self that it is the path it prefers to be--or that that
path is realistically obtainable (low threshold of believability).

So it is fear that dominates when in this focused application of the
self we believe is "all" we are, goes unchecked without the positive
recognition of the unlimited spirit that the self truly is. Life can
seem threatening, overwhelming and not reinforcing to--or nurturing
and supportive of--us and our preferences to be what we wish,
effortlessly.

However, when the element of recognition that we create our reality as
the product of our belief and definitions is injected into the
equation, we allow ourselves to real-ize that the self we are or
believe ourselves to be in physicality is not "really" all we are. We
are not on a path we are a path (Bashar). The "All That Is" created
the idea that we are for a reason and no creator would be so cruel as
to create a creation and then not allow or intend that that creation
be able to fulfill the idea that it intended itself to be.
Sometimes the only "strategy" we are allowed to create is the
recognition above and that everything must be unfolding as it needs
to, to lead us to that fulfilled expression. When this occurs,
acknowledging that everything is happening as it needs to to get us to
where we need to be to express that preference, must be trusted.
Everything fits, nothing is out of line. The convicted action of that
recognition is the continued application of the self and trust that
whatever needs to be there to "educate" the physical self for the
preference and task it has chosen--will be there regardless of the
strategic and limited ego's "need to know every little detail" to make
SURE it will. Mistakes are incorporated and learned, and judgments of
the self for being "wrong" are minimalized, as they serve no real
useful purpose. Doubt is the true opposite of love- self love
included.
As always, thank you for allowing me to share these ideas. If they
serve you use them, if they do not ignore them. They are simply
suggestions and offerings and no one is asked to believe they are the
only or "true" answers simply because I have asserted them.

"May good fortune be with you may your guiding light be strong...And
when you finally fly away I'll be hoping that I served you well; for
all the wisdom of a lifetime, no one can ever tell..." Rod Stewart
"Forever Young"

Edmond H. Wollmann P.M.A.F.A.
© 2003 Altair Publications, SAN 299-5603
Astrological Consulting http://www.astroconsulting.com/
Articles http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/info.htm
Artworks http://www.e-wollmann.com/TOC.htm
SpÅmster
2003-12-19 18:40:54 UTC
Could you be a little more vague, fraud?
Terry Hatchett
2003-12-19 23:09:26 UTC
Post by SpÅmster
Post by Edmond Wollmann
A WARNING TO ALL: USE DUE CAUTION DURING THIS TIME FRAME.
Could you be a little more vague, fraud?
Yeah! As opposed to some other time frame when everyone can just throw
caution to the wind? When is that? It'll save so much wear and tear on
my car's brakes!
Terry Hatchett
2003-12-19 20:05:51 UTC
Post by Edmond Wollmann
Every two years or so
Wollkook goes into ranting froth mode and says he's leaving Usenet forever.

Then, 2 to six weeks later, he comes back, because he has an obsession
beyond his self-control.
Cujo
2003-12-19 20:25:12 UTC
Post by Edmond Wollmann
Every two years or so
Ed Wollmann thinks he made a lucid and coherent post.
--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
question with an obvious answer.
Dr. Flonkenstein
2003-12-19 21:05:08 UTC
Being tired of lurking, on Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:13:36 -0800, Edmond
Every two years or so Mars and Saturn complete a developmental cycle. Mars
which is the natural ruler of Aries reflects the idea of self
identification of definition from belief.
Clear and pure bullshit.
--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28
CEO Alcatroll Labs Inc.
e***@no.spam
2003-12-19 23:29:21 UTC
/me snorts
me again
2003-12-20 02:09:46 UTC
u R'NT BY ANY CHANCE related to either Daniel Joseph Min or "Dr" Louis
Turi by any chance, r U ?!?!?

This post is very much like a cross between the two !!

;-)

Mr. 4X
2003-12-20 22:04:48 UTC
Every two years or so Mars and Saturn complete a deSLAP!
Quit repeating that shit.
stone
2003-12-21 06:29:12 UTC
Here is a warning for you:
God does not want you to follow after astrology. Repent of it, if you
want to go to heaven.

Deuteronomy 18:14 For these nations, which thou shalt possess,
hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee,
the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so [to do].

Revelation 9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their
sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
Not Important
2003-12-21 13:43:42 UTC
Post by stone
God does not want you to follow after astrology. Repent of it, if you
want to go to heaven.
Tell me about your communication with God. You know nothing of God. God
approves of everything, everyone goes to heaven.
--

Jim Scannell
***@wi.rr.com
(Your link on things that are truly important)
Werewolfy
2003-12-21 19:31:35 UTC
Post by Not Important
Post by stone
God does not want you to follow after astrology. Repent of it, if you
want to go to heaven.
Tell me about your communication with God. You know nothing of God. God
approves of everything, everyone goes to heaven.

Thanks Jim...I feel better now ;)

Ricky
Edmond Wollmann
2003-12-21 17:38:10 UTC
Post by stone
God does not want you to follow after astrology. Repent of it, if you
want to go to heaven.
I do not "follow" anyone or anything. That powerless and faithless
behavior belongs to religious zealots who lack insight. I use all of
the tools the ALL THAT IS has created to allow myself insight into all
I can.
IF there is a "God" that in anyway resembles your fantasies about it,
you would have no clue what it indeed "wants" me to do. These are only
your subjective and obviously biased projections of what YOU want it
to be, based mostly on your own limited and small fears, doubts and
predjudice.
God is ALL THAT IS, the creator of a limitless and profound billions
of light years of space and time and I am one of the ways it has of
expressing itself within the creation that it is.
Therefore, my truth is as valid as any.

"Now none of you are basically afraid of failure. You are not afraid
that your quest for truth will have no reward.
You are afraid of much more mundane things.
You are afraid of playing the fool.
You are afraid of letting go.
You are afraid of not being dignified.
You are afraid of not being pretty.
You are afraid of not being conventional.
You are afraid that someone will laugh.
All of this means that you do not trust the inner self-your own
identity.
That you have little faith in yourself. And until you have faith in
yourself, you can have no real faith in the Universe or in 'All That
Is.'"
Seth, early 1972

Not Important

Terry Hatchett
2003-12-21 18:40:26 UTC
Post by Not Important
Good reply!
If you're into sociopathy, that is.
Post by Not Important
--
Jim Scannell
I can.
Not Important

I can.
Terry Hatchett
2003-12-22 07:05:56 UTC
Post by Not Important
Look up fanatic in the dictionary.
Okay.

": marked by excessive enthusiasm and often intense uncritical devotion
<they're fanatic about politics>"
Post by Not Important
You may even see your picture there.
They didn't have any picture there. What am I excessively enthusiastic
about? What am I often intensely and uncritically devoted to?
Post by Not Important
You
are a religious fanatic.
What a silly thing to say! I'm only religious when I fly. All my safe
landings and take offs are due to a few poorly remembered "Hail Marys"
and "Our Fathers". Oh yeah, and I also say "Oh God" when I come.
Post by Not Important
--
Jim Scannell
Post by Not Important
--
Jim Scannell
I can.
Dan Baldwin
2003-12-22 19:01:55 UTC
Post by Not Important
Look up fanatic in the dictionary. You may even see your picture there. You
are a religious fanatic.
Look up top posting credophile fuckwit in the dictionary. You may even
see your picture there.
--
Dan Baldwin, unethical *by design*

"I have always thought that the reason Dinosaurs were so big is because
of the dramatic difference in gravitational strength between that time
period and now" -Edmo the paleontologist

"Christ was just an enlightened person, not unlike me." -Edmo the humble

Hail the un-alive
Not Important

Hail the un-alive
Terry Hatchett
2003-12-22 22:02:18 UTC
Post by Not Important
I couldn't find "fuckwit."
Well, then you've got a lock on the first picture to illustrate it when
it does show up.
Post by Not Important
--
Jim Scannell
Hail the un-alive
Terry Hatchett
2003-12-21 18:39:20 UTC
Post by Edmond Wollmann
Post by stone
God does not want you to follow after astrology. Repent of it, if you
want to go to heaven.
I do not "follow" anyone or anything.
Least of all any sort of ethical code, or written laws, either, you
fucking criminal.
Cujo
2003-12-21 18:44:59 UTC
Post by Edmond Wollmann
Post by stone
God does not want you to follow after astrology. Repent of it, if you
want to go to heaven.
I do not "follow" anyone or anything.
Horseshit. You haven't an original thought and plagiarize your kooky
nonsense. You certainly aren't a leader in anything but kookiness,
stupidity and clumsy lies.
Post by Edmond Wollmann
That powerless and faithless
behavior belongs to religious zealots who lack insight. I use all of
the tools the ALL THAT IS has created to allow myself insight into all
I can.
Which isn't much considering you've got no qualifications to show for all
the time you've bounced around various schools and become known as an
asshole who can be ignored or slapped around.
Post by Edmond Wollmann
IF there is a "God" that in anyway resembles your fantasies about it,
you would have no clue what it indeed "wants" me to do. These are only
your subjective and obviously biased projections of what YOU want it
to be, based mostly on your own limited and small fears, doubts and
predjudice.
It'd be pretty funny if GAWD was like the character in "Steambath".
Post by Edmond Wollmann
God is ALL THAT IS, the creator of a limitless and profound billions
of light years of space and time and I am one of the ways it has of
expressing itself within the creation that it is.
So your GAWD likes having a village idiot to laugh at.
Post by Edmond Wollmann
Therefore, my truth is as valid as any.
And more incoherent than most.
--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official TruKook(tm) as certified by Ed Wollmann. Meow.
"You are the childish moron if you think anyone is dumb enough to think
that you harass me for fun." - Ed displays his sense of humor to all.
Bob Officer
2003-12-21 20:03:29 UTC
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:44:59 +0000 (UTC), in alt.astrology, Cujo
Post by Cujo
Post by Edmond Wollmann
Post by stone
God does not want you to follow after astrology. Repent of it, if you
want to go to heaven.
I do not "follow" anyone or anything.
Horseshit. You haven't an original thought and plagiarize your kooky
nonsense. You certainly aren't a leader in anything but kookiness,
stupidity and clumsy lies.
He demonstrated his lack of thinking and being a follower by citing "Seth"
a fictional writing by another scam artist.
Post by Cujo
Post by Edmond Wollmann
That powerless and faithless
behavior belongs to religious zealots who lack insight. I use all of
the tools the ALL THAT IS has created to allow myself insight into all
I can.
Which isn't much considering you've got no qualifications to show for all
the time you've bounced around various schools and become known as an
asshole who can be ignored or slapped around.
Even worse, According to the laws of the community he lives in currently,
astrology is unlawful. State courts have allowed astrology to be practiced
inside "a religious rite" or background, only overriding local ordinances.
Post by Cujo
Post by Edmond Wollmann
IF there is a "God" that in anyway resembles your fantasies about it,
you would have no clue what it indeed "wants" me to do. These are only
your subjective and obviously biased projections of what YOU want it
to be, based mostly on your own limited and small fears, doubts and
predjudice.
It'd be pretty funny if GAWD was like the character in "Steambath".
For Eddy's case it would be more like the "the big giant head".
Post by Cujo
Post by Edmond Wollmann
God is ALL THAT IS, the creator of a limitless and profound billions
of light years of space and time and I am one of the ways it has of
expressing itself within the creation that it is.
So your GAWD likes having a village idiot to laugh at.
His god is a village idiot in a city full great ones.
Post by Cujo
Post by Edmond Wollmann
Therefore, my truth is as valid as any.
And more incoherent than most.
His truth is a made of mish-mash or other people's ideas and thoughts.
Aktohdi
Dan Baldwin
2003-12-22 19:00:58 UTC
Post by Edmond Wollmann
Post by stone
God does not want you to follow after astrology. Repent of it, if you
want to go to heaven.
I do not "follow" anyone or anything.
You sure as shit don't "follow" laws about no trespassing, or in which
circumstances a person may legally claim to offer counseling services.
You also don't "follow" the unwritten rule that you don't publicly post
private communication without the sender's permission.

Way to buck the system, you bad-assed hoodlum biker, you.

Hail the un-alive
e***@no.spam
2003-12-22 23:35:55 UTC
Post by Dan Baldwin
Post by Edmond Wollmann
I do not "follow" anyone or anything.
You sure as shit don't "follow" laws about no trespassing, or
in which circumstances a person may legally claim to offer
counseling services. You also don't "follow" the unwritten rule
that you don't publicly post private communication without the
sender's permission.
He also doesn't follow copyright laws:

http://www.astroconsulting.com/dune%20-%20million%20miles%20from%20home.mp3

SpÅmster
2003-12-26 18:54:19 UTC
What will last, your moronic screed posting?
Dan Baldwin
2003-12-26 19:23:50 UTC
Post by Edmond Wollmann
Second Warning. This period will last from the 26th until the 5th of
January.
Third warning - you are an utter failure of a human being who should
have been a blow job.
--
Dan Baldwin, unethical *by design*

"I have always thought that the reason Dinosaurs were so big is because
of the dramatic difference in gravitational strength between that time
period and now" -Edmo the paleontologist

"Christ was just an enlightened person, not unlike me." -Edmo the humble

"I am an authority, and I do not force my views on others like you do."
-Edmo, enemy of Irony Meters all over Usenet

Hail the un-alive
Cujo
2003-12-26 22:43:40 UTC
Post by Edmond Wollmann
Second Warning. This period will last from the 26th until the 5th of
January.
Yeah? What fucking year? It's been February of 2002 for almost two fucking
years.
--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award. Hail Petitmorte!
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Official TruKook(tm) as certified by Ed Wollmann. Meow.
"Interesting that you abuser/junkies think that because you clutter
up a bunch of newsgroups with harassment and off topic spin doctoring
that this has some affect on me as a chewtoy." - Ed the chewtoy.
Phoenix
2003-12-26 23:53:27 UTC
Post by Edmond Wollmann
But more importantly, the final quadrature (square,
closing square) of Mars to Saturn will occur on New Years eve and New
Years day 2004.
A WARNING TO ALL: USE DUE CAUTION DURING THIS TIME FRAME. Poor
judgment rules, accidents and conflict are possible,
POSSIBLE?!! Anyone with a brain knows that! WILL they happen or NOT?
Post by Edmond Wollmann
Post by Edmond Wollmann
security and status disrupted. Failed security measures bring possible tragedy.
What's with this "possible" horseshit? If something happens you'll be "right";
if you fail you didn't commit to it. This is a non-prediction.
Post by Edmond Wollmann
Post by Edmond Wollmann
These warnings are doubled if this aspect network falls on any
critical aspect network in your own natal chart (especially
developmental or "hard" aspect networks).
I predict no spectacular tragedies will happen to Americans en masse from
December 26-January 5.
"I now inform you that you are too far from reality." - Ex-Iraqi Info. Minister
Terry Hatchett
2003-12-27 09:41:22 UTC
Post by Edmond Wollmann
But more importantly, the final quadrature (square,
closing square) of Mars to Saturn will occur on New Years eve and New
Years day 2004.
In other words, you just expanded your window of "something might
happen" from 2 days to two weeks.

Jesus fucking Christ, are you stupid enough to believe you're actually
predicting anything, or are you just hoping there are stupid enough
people out there who will buy your horseshit?
e***@no.spam
2003-12-27 22:50:32 UTC
Post by Terry Hatchett
Jesus fucking Christ, are you stupid enough to believe you're
actually predicting anything,
All signs point to yes.

--
"And again, anyone who believes they have THE answers, is suffering from
delusions of granduer, a liar, a fool, and lacking in mature perspectives."

http://www.psychologynet.org/npd.html
http://edmobookclub.com/am/B00004SYLG
Saint Isidore of Seville
2003-12-28 01:46:33 UTC
I hear it's all comingdown on April 1st.

Saint Isidore of Seville
^Ö^ Patron Saint of the Internet. ^Ö^
°° DªDª °°
http://apple2.org.za/gswv/me/