So not one but TWO tree stumps ZAPPED into our universe
JTEM is Magic
2021-10-19 18:59:30 UTC
TWO inter dimensional tree stumps ZAPPING
themselves into our reality, displacing solid
matter that was here... positive proof inter
dimensional warps -- "Glitches in the Matrix"
-- and Doc still refuses to bow in admiration
of the miracle that is JTEM...

https://uapro.tumblr.com/post/658722562433482752

Show me some selfies of you with Bigfoot, or
your aliens or even a ghost.

Can you? Of course not.

But I present to you here photographic proof that
tree stumps are real!

-- --

https://uapro.tumblr.com/post/658722562433482752
JTEM is Magic
2021-10-21 00:06:22 UTC
Post by JTEM is Magic
TWO inter dimensional tree stumps ZAPPING
themselves into our reality, displacing solid
matter that was here... positive proof inter
dimensional warps -- "Glitches in the Matrix"
-- and Doc still refuses to bow in admiration
of the miracle that is JTEM...
https://uapro.tumblr.com/post/658722562433482752
Show me some selfies of you with Bigfoot, or
your aliens or even a ghost.
Can you? Of course not.
But I present to you here photographic proof that
tree stumps are real!
STILL waiting for photographic evidence of one of Doc's UFOs, or
Bigfoots, or maybe a couple of candid shots from his first alien
bum probing....

BUT I PROVED TREE STUMPS ARE REAL!

And not just interdimensional tree stumps but interdimensional
tree stumps that have displaced stones! They even formed in
part AROUND the stones the materialized amongst!

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/665513291910610944
Mike
2021-10-21 01:06:10 UTC
Post by JTEM is Magic
Post by JTEM is Magic
[...]
Speaking of tree stumps, I almost got knocked out by a
falling branch in the park the other day. I heard this big
crash and I missed it by about three feet or maybe even
less. Jesus saved my life!
Post by JTEM is Magic
-- --
https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/665513291910610944
JTEM is Magic
2021-10-21 04:14:54 UTC
Post by Mike
Speaking of tree stumps, I almost got knocked out by a
falling branch in the park the other day. I heard this big
crash and I missed it by about three feet or maybe even
less. Jesus saved my life!
It's entirely possible, one might argue probable, that the
open doubting of the existence of tree stumps have
angered the cosmos, which in turn delivered this stern
warning unto you.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/665513291910610944