Are You Being INTUITIVE, Or Are You PROJECTING?
Mike
2021-10-14 18:06:15 UTC
Are You Being INTUITIVE, Or Are You PROJECTING?
https://odysee.com/@TealSwan:1/are-you-being-intuitive,-or-are-you:c
JTEM is Magic
2021-10-14 18:40:07 UTC
Post by Mike
Are You Being INTUITIVE, Or Are You PROJECTING?
This wouldn't eliminate projection but it would be a dam useful process
whatever the case. I mean, even if it is projection, it could possibly lead
you to the WHY.

We learn from our mistakes, right? So if a choice is similar to a mistake
we once made, that's a good reason to doubt it. It would be better to
break it down still further, identify WHY it was a mistake -- was the problem
the plan or the execution? -- but it may be safer to just walk away.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/664978076018556928
Mike
2021-10-14 19:48:08 UTC
Post by JTEM is Magic
Post by Mike
Are You Being INTUITIVE, Or Are You PROJECTING?
This wouldn't eliminate projection but it would be a dam useful process
whatever the case. I mean, even if it is projection, it could possibly lead
you to the WHY.
We learn from our mistakes, right? So if a choice is similar to a mistake
we once made, that's a good reason to doubt it. It would be better to
break it down still further, identify WHY it was a mistake -- was the problem
the plan or the execution? -- but it may be safer to just walk away.
Projection = Rejection. That's how I look at it.
Post by JTEM is Magic
-- --
https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/664978076018556928
JTEM is Magic
2021-10-14 20:25:24 UTC
Post by Mike
Projection = Rejection. That's how I look at it.
How often, in the case of people and your "Vibes," do you conclude
that it's projection?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/664978076018556928
Mike
2021-10-14 21:00:53 UTC
Post by JTEM is Magic
Post by Mike
Projection = Rejection. That's how I look at it.
How often, in the case of people and your "Vibes," do you conclude
that it's projection?
If I have strong feelings about a person or situation
I am always suspicious of my feelings. Feelings come
and go, and change with time and can not ever be trusted.
If you can get a crush on someone in a hot flash, you can
fall out of love just as easy. Also I study psychology as
you may know so I can observe some of psychological
practices in action. Usually there are strong basis for
ones intuition. Projection is when you have very scanty
evidence to support your feelings.
JTEM is Magic
2021-10-14 22:40:59 UTC
Post by Mike
If I have strong feelings about a person or situation
I am always suspicious of my feelings.
I question everything, even things I should never question.

I remember, I attended a screening and there was a friend
there and... well... months later I was like, was she there,
or was that one of those cases where you remember
someone being there and they weren't?

Why would that even occur to me?

And she was there.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/664978076018556928
Mike
2021-10-15 00:21:48 UTC
Post by JTEM is Magic
Post by Mike
If I have strong feelings about a person or situation
I am always suspicious of my feelings.
I question everything, even things I should never question.
I remember, I attended a screening and there was a friend
there and... well... months later I was like, was she there,
or was that one of those cases where you remember
someone being there and they weren't?
Things like that happen to me lots. It can take a long
time to figure out, but usually there are explanations.
I've been mystified by a Pioneer Chicken I used to go
to in Hollywood. It's a long story, but it turns out there
were two identical (twin) Pioneer Chickens within a
mile of the same location. I keep wondering what is
wrong with my brain. It didn't even occur to cross my
mind there could be two identical or very similar appearing
locations. If someone from the area who lived there back
then didn't point it out to me, I would still be confused.
I've been trying to figure it out for over two years now.