Tour of the Moon in 4K
Mike
2021-10-10 19:28:45 UTC
Take a virtual tour of the Moon in all-new 4K resolution,
thanks to data provided by NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance
Orbiter spacecraft.

JTEM is Magic
2021-10-10 19:36:00 UTC
Post by Mike
Take a virtual tour of the Moon in all-new 4K resolution,
thanks to data provided by NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance
Orbiter spacecraft.
http://youtu.be/nr5Pj6GQL2o
Kind of confirms your suspicions, doesn't it? A high resolution fake
moon? Not the real thing?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/664684434922078208
Mike
2021-10-10 19:56:51 UTC
Post by JTEM is Magic
Post by Mike
Take a virtual tour of the Moon in all-new 4K resolution,
thanks to data provided by NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance
Orbiter spacecraft.
http://youtu.be/nr5Pj6GQL2o
Kind of confirms your suspicions, doesn't it? A high resolution fake
moon? Not the real thing?
It's not even high resolution. I'm thinking of something
like flying over the grand canyon in a helicopter. Certainly
that couldn't be that hard to do.
Post by JTEM is Magic
-- --
https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/664684434922078208
JTEM is Magic
2021-10-10 20:04:48 UTC
Post by Mike
It's not even high resolution. I'm thinking of something
like flying over the grand canyon in a helicopter. Certainly
that couldn't be that hard to do.
Hard? No. Expensive? Yes.

Perseverance, the Mars lander, has an estimated price tag
of $2.9 billion before it's all over. Would a moon missions
cost that much? Absolutely not. Not unless you're sending
the same equipment, performing the same tests.

But need I remind you that we're being punked with Mars as
well? As I pointed out in the past, NASA described optics that
can't even see bacterial life as we know it, and considering
that the search for life is supposed to be the primary mission,
that seems to be an unlikely oversight.

So I don't think they'd be any more honest/open with your
moon mission.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/664684434922078208