CNN is a complete joke
Steven Douglas
2024-06-24 16:51:19 UTC
I was really hoping that CNN would make an effort to be fair
and impartial in the upcoming CNN Presidential Debate, but
it's quite clear now that they have NO intention of being
fair. The two moderators are on record with MANY displays
of their own Trump Derangement Syndrome through the years,
and now their morning anchor has shown her own TDS during
an "interview" with Trump's press secretary.

It's really quite startling, to think CNN is SO biased, and
yet they have the honor of producing the first debate of
this election season. Anyway, any hope I had that CNN could
possibly be fair has now evaporated. They are the same CRAP
garbage "news" network they turned into since Trump came on
the political scene.

Video title: "CNN CUTS Feed of Trump Press Sec LIVE On-Air
After EXPOSING Rigged Debate | 'Take Her Off Air NOW!'"

Watch how angry the CNN anchor is immediately after they
removed Trump's press secretary for TELLING THE TRUTH.
These people are truly deranged, and we're going to see
more of it during the fake "debate" on Thursday night,
when they will do whatever they have to do to make Biden
appear to be the winner.
Steven Douglas
2024-06-24 17:52:28 UTC
http://youtu.be/3a5Es3zk0pQ
Watch how angry the CNN anchor is immediately after they
removed Trump's press secretary for TELLING THE TRUTH.
These people are truly deranged, and we're going to see
more of it during the fake "debate" on Thursday night,
when they will do whatever they have to do to make Biden
appear to be the winner.
UPDATE: Trump's press secretary responds to being removed
from CNN's fake interview:

Video title: "Trump Press Sec Responds LIVE After CNN CUTS
Her Feed for EXPOSING Rigged Debate: 'Take Her Off Air!'"

Everything about CNN is fake. This debate is going to be
a complete joke, but Trump deserves credit for walking
into the biased, partisan hack job that these fake
"journalists" are going to try to do to him.
JTEM
2024-06-24 20:48:39 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Video title: "CNN CUTS Feed of Trump Press Sec LIVE On-Air
After EXPOSING Rigged Debate | 'Take Her Off Air NOW!'"
http://youtu.be/3a5Es3zk0pQ
I think Trump has the balls to ban any media outlets that
advance a narrative instead of reporting facts. And that
sort of precedent, once set, would have to prove wildly
popular amongst politicians.

ESPECIALLY when Trump would be in effect a "Lame Duck,"
not having to worry about re-election. He can give anyone
the finger...
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
Steven Douglas
2024-06-25 21:27:56 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Steven Douglas
Video title: "CNN CUTS Feed of Trump Press Sec LIVE On-Air
After EXPOSING Rigged Debate | 'Take Her Off Air NOW!'"
http://youtu.be/3a5Es3zk0pQ
I think Trump has the balls to ban any media outlets that
advance a narrative instead of reporting facts. And that
sort of precedent, once set, would have to prove wildly
popular amongst politicians.
ESPECIALLY when Trump would be in effect a "Lame Duck,"
not having to worry about re-election. He can give anyone
the finger...
He tried banning CNN's White House correspondent from
the Whits House briefings, but CNN went to court and
got Trump's ban overruled. Of course the media went
crazy when Trump tried that and joined CNN's lawsuit.

But when Obama banned Fox News from some event during
Obama's presidency, the media's outrage was far more
subdued.

Headline: "When Obama Went to War on Fox News"

https://www.newsweek.com/when-obama-went-war-fox-news-632424
JTEM
2024-06-25 23:18:47 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
He tried banning CNN's White House correspondent from
the Whits House briefings, but CNN went to court and
got Trump's ban overruled. Of course the media went
crazy when Trump tried that and joined CNN's lawsuit.
This is pretty standard. You tweak the law or pass a
law, or you tweak the reasons you give.

In the UK the courts smashed the plan to export "Migrants"
including asylum applicants. So they amended the plan and
moved forwarded with it...

QA court ruling goes well beyond "Yes" and "No." They
explain their reasoning, identifying what law or right
they think is being violated. So change the law or come
up with a reason for banning them that doesn't violate
any law or right.

Example: Illegal to fire someone because they are black,
but it's legal to fire them because they suck at their
job.
Post by Steven Douglas
But when Obama banned Fox News from some event during
Obama's presidency, the media's outrage was far more
subdued.
Headline: "When Obama Went to War on Fox News"
https://www.newsweek.com/when-obama-went-war-fox-news-632424
What I've been hoping, and I know it won't happen, is that
now that the right knows what it feels like, they pass new
legislation adding "Political affiliation" to our anti
discrimination laws, and new laws/regulations that reel in
the media for BOTH parties!
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
JTEM
2024-06-25 03:05:51 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
I was really hoping that CNN would make an effort to be fair
and impartial
Wow. That's on you. You did that to yourself.
Post by Steven Douglas
The two moderators are on record with MANY displays
of their own Trump Derangement Syndrome through the years
Which is why they were so qualified to be moderators!

The self imposed elite can't trust that position to just
ANYONE!
Post by Steven Douglas
Video title: "CNN CUTS Feed of Trump Press Sec LIVE On-Air
After EXPOSING Rigged Debate | 'Take Her Off Air NOW!'"
http://youtu.be/3a5Es3zk0pQ
Watch how angry the CNN anchor is immediately after they
removed Trump's press secretary for TELLING THE TRUTH.
Kind like saying, "Look how angry Doc was after AOC stamped
on his ball sack!"

Well. Of course.

It's a known fact that people love it when fake journalists
gush lies about them and the people they represent!
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
Steven Douglas
2024-06-25 21:23:04 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Steven Douglas
I was really hoping that CNN would make an effort to be fair
and impartial
Wow. That's on you. You did that to yourself.
That's true. I sent CNN an email telling them that I had
hopes of being able to return to being a member of their
small audience, but they just dashed that hope with the
way they treated Trump's press secretary on their low-rated
morning show.
Post by JTEM
Post by Steven Douglas
The two moderators are on record with MANY displays
of their own Trump Derangement Syndrome through the years
Which is why they were so qualified to be moderators!
The self imposed elite can't trust that position to just
ANYONE!
Absolutely true. The good news is that Fox News will have
far higher ratings (while simulcasting CNN's Presidential
Debate) than CNN itself will have. So when it's over, the
Fox News hosts will be able to explain the outright bias
of the two CNN hacks who pretend to be "journalists".
Post by JTEM
Post by Steven Douglas
Video title: "CNN CUTS Feed of Trump Press Sec LIVE On-Air
After EXPOSING Rigged Debate | 'Take Her Off Air NOW!'"
http://youtu.be/3a5Es3zk0pQ
Watch how angry the CNN anchor is immediately after they
removed Trump's press secretary for TELLING THE TRUTH.
Kind like saying, "Look how angry Doc was after AOC stamped
on his ball sack!"
Well. Of course.
It's a known fact that people love it when fake journalists
gush lies about them and the people they represent!
Is it because they believe the LIES and think CNN's
lies are the truth and the truth is a lie?