Steamy, ufosexual "Beach Date II' is out!
DocUFO
2024-06-26 22:49:01 UTC
https://streamable.com/s3ngr7

May the aliens and/or parahumans forgive me!

An alluring young woman connects with a UFO in a most
salacious manner.

#y+
`V`
JTEM
2024-06-27 05:58:34 UTC
Post by DocUFO
https://streamable.com/s3ngr7
May the aliens and/or parahumans forgive me!
An alluring young woman connects with a UFO in a most
salacious manner.
Are you running for congress? I mean, no bottle up her...
up her... up her... well, up her.

Joining the church? Running for office?
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
DocUFO
2024-06-27 07:29:46 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by DocUFO
https://streamable.com/s3ngr7
May the aliens and/or parahumans forgive me!
An alluring young woman connects with a UFO in a most
salacious manner.
Are you running for congress? I mean, no bottle up her...
up her... up her... well, up her.
Joining the church? Running for office?
Family friendly. Kid safe. Suitable for all ages. Appropriate.
Acceptable.

#y=
`Q`
JTEM
2024-06-27 23:31:25 UTC
Post by DocUFO
Post by JTEM
Post by DocUFO
https://streamable.com/s3ngr7
May the aliens and/or parahumans forgive me!
An alluring young woman connects with a UFO in a most
salacious manner.
Are you running for congress? I mean, no bottle up her...
up her... up her... well, up her.
Joining the church? Running for office?
Family friendly. Kid safe. Suitable for all ages. Appropriate.
Acceptable.
Omg, you *Are* running for office!
--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5