"Non human intelligence" is amongst us
DocUFO
2024-06-19 20:48:21 UTC

And it's very advanced in technology and primarily
friendly.

I disagree that the typical UFO "aliens" - 4 foot
high, gray, bulb-headed and almond-shaped eyes -
are a natural species. I believe they are androids
mainly because of their consistency in appearance.

The UFO's occupants look just like we do. And you've
likely encountered a number of "parahumans" in your
lifespan.

"We're being visited?" No, another humanoid intelligence
has been integrated into our species thousands of years
ago. It arose from the ape family and married into ours.

"Parahumans" have advanced intellect and sport a much
higher technology. Their craft are underground. Human
leadership interacts with them secretly.

There is no other intelligence like ours inhabiting
any planet within the range of our current detection
tech.

But it will be found eventually as our detect tech
advances.

In the meantime, we've got a companion humanoid
intelligence that's far advanced in intellect and
technology that could be your friend, neighbor, coworker,
lover, spouse or your doctor.

@y=
`V
JTEM
2024-06-19 23:04:25 UTC
Post by DocUFO
http://youtu.be/Qh_h5OUMKIE
And it's very advanced in technology and primarily
friendly.
I disagree that the typical UFO "aliens" - 4 foot
high, gray, bulb-headed and almond-shaped eyes -
are a natural species. I believe they are androids
mainly because of their consistency in appearance.
Um, Doc. DocUFO. Gary Ray. Can I ask you something?

As you are 9x more intelligent than three Nobel Prize
winners standing next to two other Nobel Prize winners,
could you explain this issue I've noticed?

See, all the "UAP" (UFO) claims made by these people
are screened by the government IN ADVANCE and approved
for release, so how is this a "Coverup?"

Hmm?

ANYTHING you learn with a security clearance places
you into a free multi-year vacation at Club Fed if you
reveal it publicly. So they have to get approval, IN
ADVANCE, or they're violated the terms they agreed to
with their security clearances and, um, and they go to
prison.

There's no "Coverup." The government is approving their
statements about UAPs (UFOs). So why do nutters keep
pretending this is a "Coverup?"

Bless you, Doc. Bless you and your brilliant answer,
whatever it turns out to be.

And thank you.
--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5