I've been thinking of signing up with Dropbox.
2024-06-17 16:22:25 UTC
Imgur had the
(using Tor Browser 13.0.16)
https://imgur.com/
New post
https://imgur.com/upload
no registration required... click "new post", drag and drop image
enter brief description, click "copy link" and voila, works great
(tor is only pseudonymous, so keep your images legal and generic)
JTEM
2024-06-17 19:26:04 UTC
Post by D
no registration required...
Check this out:

https://uapro.tumblr.com/post/753561272361140224

Topped 1,000 notes in 24 hours!

The numbers change by the hour, if it matters to you.
This was my MAGA troll blog! It was receiving a poop
ton of traffic, or so I thought, but since the self
imposed elite ass raped justice with the Trump
persecutions, the numbers have gone through the roof!

"Notes" is interactions: Reblogs, likes & comments.

I'm NOT saying there's been 1,000 page views, though if
you ask me that would be impressive enough, I'm saying
I've had more than 1,000 INTERACTIONS in the last day!

And to think, I was excited when I was getting 2,000 in
a whole MONTH!

Of course it all ends in November, right? But in the
mean time I'm riding the Attention-Whore wave all the
way in...
--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5