This will have TDS sufferers' heads exploding
Steven Douglas
2024-06-27 16:50:22 UTC
Headline: "Trump trusted more than Biden on democracy
among key swing-state voters"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/06/26/biden-trump-swing-state-poll-democracy/

Isn't it great that the LYING media are having the false
narrative that Trump is the threat to democracy shoved
down their collective throats? The very inept and feeble
Joe Biden has been using this narrative, and it has now
blown up in his face with the way his DOJ is weasponized
against his chief political opponent -- which any sane
person (those of us who are not TDS sufferers) can see
quite clearly -- as the poll shows.
Steven Douglas
DocUFO
2024-06-27 19:33:18 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Headline: "Trump trusted more than Biden on democracy
among key swing-state voters"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/06/26/biden-trump-swing-state-poll-democracy/
Isn't it great that the LYING media are having the false
narrative that Trump is the threat to democracy shoved
down their collective throats? The very inept and feeble
Joe Biden has been using this narrative, and it has now
blown up in his face with the way his DOJ is weasponized
against his chief political opponent -- which any sane
person (those of us who are not TDS sufferers) can see
quite clearly -- as the poll shows.

Donnie's entire life is falling apart. Melania is
planning a divorce.

@y=
`V`
Steven Douglas
2024-06-27 22:40:17 UTC
http://youtu.be/j_poVElsXf0
Donnie's entire life is falling apart. Melania is
planning a divorce.
So let's see, I post some real news, and you come back
with some childish fake news. It's not the first time
you've lied about Trump, and I'm sure it won't be the
last because you continue to prove just how dishonest
you are.
DocUFO
2024-06-28 22:49:10 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by DocUFO
Post by Steven Douglas
[...]

This election is so heated Abraham Lincoln has fallen victim
to the intensity of it.
+Y=
`~`
Steven Douglas
2024-06-29 00:13:34 UTC
Post by DocUFO
Post by Steven Douglas
http://youtu.be/VT3VMB1aqJk
This election is so heated Abraham Lincoln has fallen victim
to the intensity of it.
You know, Doc, if I were a Biden supporter and TDS sufferer
like you are, I would probably want to ignore this headline,
too:

Headline: "Trump trusted more than Biden on democracy
among key swing-state voters"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/06/26/biden-trump-swing-state-poll-democracy/

So I really can't blame you since your head must have
exploded the first time you read that headline. And
that must be why the only responses you have to that
headline are designed to distract from it, rather than
confront it and deal with the reality of it.