Tor Browser 13.5.1 (2024-7-10)
2024-07-11 03:21:00 UTC
*ATTN: Windows 7/8 users . . .

"The next major version of Tor Browser (14.0) will no longer support this
version of Windows. Please upgrade to Windows 10 or later by October 1st
2024 to continue receiving important security updates."

https://blog.torproject.org/new-release-tor-browser-1351/
New Release: Tor Browser 13.5.1
by boklm | July 10, 2024
Tor Browser 13.5.1 is now available from the Tor Browser download page
https://www.torproject.org/download/
and also from our distribution directory.
https://www.torproject.org/dist/torbrowser/13.5.1/
This version includes important security updates to Firefox.
Send us your feedback
If you find a bug or have a suggestion for how we could improve this release,
please let us know.
Full changelog
*All Platforms
Bug tor-browser#42689: Rebase Tor Browser onto 115.13.0esr
Bug tor-browser#42693: Backports security fixes from Firefox 128
*Windows + macOS + Linux
Updated Firefox to 115.13.0esr
*Android
Updated GeckoView to 115.13.0esr
*Build System
All Platforms
Updated Go to 1.21.12
Bug tor-browser-build#41166: Use the GitHub repository for firefox-l10n
Windows
Bug tor-browser-build#41177: Include Windows installer without -portable-
in download json files
[end quote]
JTEM
2024-07-11 03:59:20 UTC
Post by D
*ATTN: Windows 7/8 users . . .
Both of you!

#1. Trump can't debate Biden again, no matter what. He made a career
out of getting out of contracts, if he's under contract now then it's
just one more to get out of.

There's ZERO benefit to ever debating Biden again. The damage is done.
It's snowballed. It's WORSE now than during the debate, or the next
day. That debate was a massive wound that can't and won't stop bleeding.
A second debate UNDER A BEST CASE SCENARIO will bring on the same
results... no change... Biden meets expectations.

Period.

However, if Biden delivers a better performance, and there is at least
a 50-50 shot that he will, Biden BEATS expectations. He wins. Trump
loses.

#2. Trump's Veep.

My gut tells me to keep it under wraps until the convention. And his
priorities need to change.

For Trumps second win he just went with Pence, who was the then serving
Vice President. That was an easy even if unfortunate choice for Trump.

For Trumps first win he needed a career politician, someone with the
experience he lacked.

This time around? Trump is "President Trump." He is experienced. So he
still needs to "Balance the ticket" but what is he balancing? If not his
experience then... personality!

Trump can go two ways. He can either go for a real diplomat, someone
who is as coy as Trump is brash. Someone who is always going to choose
their words carefully, perhaps saying exactly what they don't mean.

Another way Trump can go would be to recruit an attack-dog Veep. Someone
to go on the offensive while Trump sits back and "Acts" all
Presidential. This would certainly help the campaign trial with the
middle American voters but does he need them?

I like the idea of an attack-dog Veep, a lot, but he's a lame duck
President so maybe he needs to be focused on accomplishments, and the
diplomatic Veep might be more useful. If they're loyal and not another
Pence.
--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5