On the day Trump was supposed to be sentenced to prison
Steven Douglas
2024-07-11 17:20:22 UTC
Imagine a country where one party's nominee would be
sentenced to prison, while the other party's nominee
is undergoing a slow motion coup within his own party.

Or course none of this could actually happen in the
country in which we thought we lived. You know, the
United States of America; in this, our constitutional
republic.

Is this all really happening. or are we actually living
in some version of The Twilight Zone? Or maybe some
alternate universe we somehow slid into?
JTEM
2024-07-11 18:10:04 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Imagine a country where one party's nominee would be
sentenced to prison, while the other party's nominee
is undergoing a slow motion coup within his own party.
I wish I could only imagine it, instead of watching it play
out before my eyes...
Post by Steven Douglas
Or course none of this could actually happen in the
country in which we thought we lived. You know, the
United States of America; in this, our constitutional
republic.
The shadow government does NOT want to give up power, for
even for four years, and it views absolutely EVERYTHING
including all of our lives as inferior to their lust for
power.

The people seizing power with their votes is stealing from
them, as far as they're concerned.
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
Steven Douglas
2024-07-11 21:21:15 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Or course none of this could actually happen in the
country in which we thought we lived. You know, the
United States of America; in this, our constitutional
republic.
The shadow government does NOT want to give up power, for
even for four years, and it views absolutely EVERYTHING
including all of our lives as inferior to their lust for
power.
The people seizing power with their votes is stealing from
them, as far as they're concerned.
If Trump does nothing else, just the fact he has exposed
them is a major defeat for them. They did such a good job
of keeping themselves hidden in the shadows for decades,
and now all of a sudden they are exposed for all to see.
Well, except for the willfully blind -- such as Doc, for
example. And many others, including some of my own extended
family members.

But eventually the truth will prevail, whether they allow
Trump to win or not. The toothpaste is out of the tube, and
they won't be able to put it back in again now that so many
of us know the truth.