A time when the media were honest, which they no longer are
Steven Douglas
2024-06-21 17:53:02 UTC
Why is it that today's LYING media did everything they
could (in 2020 and again now) to prevent their gullible
audiences from knowing the truth about the real Joe Biden?

Video title: "BRUTAL: Resurfaced Video of Joe Biden
Should Destroy His Campaign"

This is why it's so easy to believe Joe Biden is a puppet
of his globalist masters. The man is an empty suit. Look
how serious and intellectual he tries to appear as he
STEALS the words of other men far greater than he could
ever be.
JTEM
2024-06-21 21:28:05 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
This is why it's so easy to believe Joe Biden is a puppet
of his globalist masters. The man is an empty suit. Look
how serious and intellectual he tries to appear as he
STEALS the words of other men far greater than he could
ever be.
He's suffering from "Early Onset Dementia," for sure. We
need only look at the video to see that the man is not in
control, he is not fit for office and he is not making
the decisions. We have an unelected government. People
that nobody voted for are deciding policy and the
legislative agenda of this administration.

Look. I'm a liberal Democrat. I have Bill Clinton's autograph
on my backstage pass to the 2004 Democratic National
Convention. I have an autographed Jimmy Carter book! I spent
all of the Dubya years, online, pissing on him and his
administration. I know Trump will piss me off. I knew Trump
would stake the Supreme Court in 2016. But, we do NOT have
an elected government. And the only way to get one is to
accept the fact that Trump has already won this campaign, and
it all comes down to whether or not we'll accept democracy
or burn it all down.
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
Steven Douglas
2024-06-24 16:15:00 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Steven Douglas
[...]
I truly do not believe the DC War Machine will allow
Trump to become President again. They probably have
one last trick up their sleeve, and another LIE that
their media allies will perpetuate (just as they did
during the 2020 "election" by concealing and LYING
about the Hunter Biden laptop, falsely labeling it
as "Russian disinformation".

It will be very interesting to watch the LYING media
spin Biden's performance in the upcoming CNN debate,
in which they will tell us that Biden gave the most
masterful debate performance in the history of debates.
And anyone who disagrees with be deplatformed from all
their social media accounts.
JTEM
2024-06-24 23:02:30 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
I truly do not believe the DC War Machine will allow
Trump to become President again. They probably have
one last trick up their sleeve
They don't seem to care about tricks. They do it, then
order the masses to believe that they didn't.
Post by Steven Douglas
It will be very interesting to watch the LYING media
spin Biden's performance in the upcoming CNN debate
I don't think so at all. I'd brace for the "Cheap Fakes"
if I were you.

.
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
Steven Douglas
2024-06-25 21:09:10 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Steven Douglas
I truly do not believe the DC War Machine will allow
Trump to become President again. They probably have
one last trick up their sleeve
They don't seem to care about tricks. They do it, then
order the masses to believe that they didn't.
And deplatform anyone from social media who disputes
their LYING narrative, just as they did in 2020.
Post by JTEM
Post by Steven Douglas
It will be very interesting to watch the LYING media
spin Biden's performance in the upcoming CNN debate
I don't think so at all. I'd brace for the "Cheap Fakes"
if I were you.
All the highlights of the debate will show Biden looking
great, and Trump stumbling over a word here and there.
Then the new narrative will be that it's Trump who has
the congitive problems, while Biden is sharp as a tack.
JTEM
2024-06-25 23:02:49 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
All the highlights of the debate will show Biden looking
great, and Trump stumbling over a word here and there.
Then the new narrative will be that it's Trump who has
the congitive problems, while Biden is sharp as a tack.
They're probably hoping that Biden dies so they can show
clips of Trump being mean to him.
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
Steven Douglas
2024-06-26 06:44:37 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Steven Douglas
All the highlights of the debate will show Biden looking
great, and Trump stumbling over a word here and there.
Then the new narrative will be that it's Trump who has
the congitive problems, while Biden is sharp as a tack.
They're probably hoping that Biden dies so they can show
clips of Trump being mean to him.
Biden is the one who said, "Make my day, pal" when he
issued his challenge to Trump to debate. Look how strong
and defiant Biden looks in this 12 second clip (and notice
all the edits in a 12 second video).