Hotter than a Rust Ranch pistol!
DocUFO
2024-06-17 07:03:48 UTC
https://streamable.com/msh184

It's what I do best: sordid, sick and strange!

See "Kitty Kitty Kitty." It's the...cat's meow.

@y=
`V`
JTEM
2024-06-17 15:22:24 UTC
Post by DocUFO
https://streamable.com/msh184
It's what I do best: sordid, sick and strange!
See "Kitty Kitty Kitty." It's the...cat's meow.
I genuinely hope that you get to bang Greta and
that she has a pee fetish.
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
DocUFO
2024-06-17 19:37:26 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by DocUFO
https://streamable.com/msh184
It's what I do best: sordid, sick and strange!
See "Kitty Kitty Kitty." It's the...cat's meow.
I genuinely hope that you get to bang Greta and
that she has a pee fetish.
Only because you'd hope to cash in on the celeb
porn market, helping to build your coffers to
afford a gold-plated Bentley.
LOL!
And in the passenger and back seats, there would
undoubtedly be teenage twinks wearing slingshot
trunks, snorting coke.
"Hey Johnny boy, when we all gonna' get to your
trailer? I gotta' take a piss!" one freckled twink
asks.
"No problem! Here, take this coffee mug and pee in
it!" you reply, smacking your lips.
@y=
`V
JTEM
2024-06-17 20:15:06 UTC
Post by DocUFO
Only because you'd hope to cash in on the celeb
porn market, helping to build your coffers to
afford a gold-plated Bentley.
LOL!
And in the passenger and back seats, there would
undoubtedly be teenage twinks wearing slingshot
trunks, snorting coke.
"Hey Johnny boy, when we all gonna' get to your
trailer? I gotta' take a piss!" one freckled twink
asks.
"No problem! Here, take this coffee mug and pee in
it!" you reply, smacking your lips.
I'm more relationship oriented, but I suppose I could
watch twinks pee in a mug while waiting for that
special someone...

Not in the car though! i wouldn't want that on the
leather.
--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5