Hamas' genocide won't stop militants' ideology
DocUFO
2024-06-21 09:19:53 UTC

IDF's top spokesperson says Hamas' ideology cannot be
defeated.

This is what I've been saying since October 7th.
Hamas received a majority vote to govern Palestine
along with the second less popular party, the Palestinian
Authority.

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/who-governs-palestinians

And Israel oversees part of Palestine, designated as an
apartheid government.

In 2021, a poll showed 53% supported Hamas; 14% support for
the P.A.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/poll-finds-dramatic-rise-palestinian-154418071.html

It would appear getting rid of Hamas would create a major
ideological vacuum that has supported militancy against Israel
for many years.

The Palestine government and Israel won't be able to get rid of
a strong belief in the righteousness of their militant goals.

Retaliation for large numbers of civilians murdered and maimed
will almost certainly ensue, sparking more counter-actions.

All that Beelzelbibi has done is to ensure the cycle of violence
will go on if not escalate.

It was a foolish, reckless inhumane exec decision to bombard
civilians to death until Hamas' combatants, hidden among them,
are wiped out.

And now the truth is starting to come out.

#y=
`e`
JTEM
2024-06-21 18:47:48 UTC
Post by DocUFO
IDF's top spokesperson says Hamas' ideology cannot be
defeated.
Did anyone *Anywhere* ever claim differently?

The issue is not their goals, per se, but their methods.

Or, more accurately, the fact that they are psychotic,
irrational murderers who engineer the deaths of their
own people.

If Hamas were rational they never would have launched
the October 7 attack. If some psycho at the top ordered
it, he would have been executed by now, if Hamas were
rational, and they would have surrendered. Months ago.

We need a government in Gaza that cares more about the
lives of their people then the deaths of Israelis.
Post by DocUFO
This is what I've been saying since October 7th.
And it's been irrelevant.

There's no "Call to action" in your statement, no
solution.
Post by DocUFO
Hamas received a majority vote to govern Palestine
Which explain why they cancelled elections, huh?

"We were going to win anyway, so why bother to let
them vote?"

Zelenskyy did the exact same thing in the Ukraine: "I'm
so popular, nobody would ever vote against me so why
bother with elections?"
Post by DocUFO
And Israel oversees part of Palestine, designated as an
apartheid government.
If you're "Arguing" that the hardliners aren't ready to
relinquish their claims, don't accept the idea of the
Palestinian state, I agree.

What's your answer? What's your solution?

Try this: What would be the criteria? In other words,
what are the concerns/threats/demands that a solution
would need to placate?
Post by DocUFO
In 2021, a poll showed 53% supported Hamas; 14% support for
the P.A.
A poll showed that 70% of Americans supported a yet to be
staged invasion of Iraq.
--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5