Another Supreme Court ruling that will cause leftist heads to explode
Steven Douglas
2024-06-29 00:40:22 UTC
Headline: "Supreme Court casts doubt on hundreds of Jan 6 cases"

[excerpt] Federal prosecutors overreached when using an
obstruction law to charge hundreds of January 6 rioters,
the Supreme Court has ruled in an opinion that could also
affect a case against Donald Trump.

The justices ruled that obstruction charges must include
proof that defendants tried to tamper with or destroy
documents.

More than 350 people have been charged with obstructing
Congress business - the certification of the 2020
presidential election. The law that prosecutors used was
passed in 2002, after the Enron scandal, to stop corporate
misconduct. [end excerpt]

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c199l00gmmvo

This is just another example of the fake indictments the
corrupt Biden DOJ brought against the chief political
opponent in our brand new Banana Repbublic that was
once upon a time known as the United States of America.

I don't expect Doc to understand any of this, since
Doc has no idea how our justice system is supposed to
work. Doc just believes whatever the corrupt DC War Machine
and their corrupt propaganda wing (the so-called "mainstream"
media) tell him to believe.
Steven Douglas
2024-07-01 18:26:22 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Headline: "Supreme Court casts doubt on hundreds of Jan 6 cases"
[excerpt] Federal prosecutors overreached when using an
obstruction law to charge hundreds of January 6 rioters,
the Supreme Court has ruled in an opinion that could also
affect a case against Donald Trump.
The justices ruled that obstruction charges must include
proof that defendants tried to tamper with or destroy
documents.
And now another Supreme Court ruling that will have the
Banana Republic contingent going crazy as their TDS
prevents them from understanding the difference between
fairness and the partisan hackery of prosecuting their
political opponents.