Romney Ad Biggest Whopper Of The Year
Doc
2012-12-14 03:36:43 UTC
Presented By Mitt Romney Ad Wins 'Lie of the Year'
Dec 12, 2012
Mitt Romney's campaign ad claiming President Obama "sold Chrysler to
Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China" — implying Ohio jobs
were being shipped overseas — has been awarded PolitiFact's annual "Lie
of the Year." (In a hilarious twist, the controversial fact-checking
group is mentioned in the commercial.) The Romney aad even prompted some
Jeep workers to call their union reps to ask if their jobs were in
danger. But PolitiFact's Angie Drobnic Holan writes — with a slight hint
of satisfaction — that for once, there were consequences for this
political lie. "People often say that politicians don’t pay a price for
deception, but this time was different: A flood of negative press
coverage rained down on the Romney campaign, and he failed to turn the
tide in Ohio, the most important state in the presidential election,"
she writes. The ad even prompted General Motors' spokesman to say,
"We've clearly entered some parallel universe during these last few
days… No amount of campaign politics at its cynical worst will diminish
our record of creating jobs in the U.S. and repatriating profits back to
this country."

PolitiFact points to something The Atlantic Wire noticed throughout
Romney's campaign: he kept getting in trouble for picking up memes from
conservative blogs, the 47 percent being the most damaging. PolitiFact
(with "pants on fire" GIF at left) says:

It was a lie told in the critical state of Ohio in the final days of a
close campaign -- that Jeep was moving its U.S. production to China. It
originated with a conservative blogger, who twisted an accurate news
story into a falsehood. Then it picked up steam when the Drudge Report
ran with it. Even though Jeep's parent company gave a quick and clear
denial, Mitt Romney repeated it and his campaign turned it into a TV ad.
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/12/romneys-jeep-ad-lie-of-the-year/59894/
Steven Douglas
2012-12-14 17:24:19 UTC
Headline: "PolitiFact Is The Liar Of The Year"

[quoting] PolitiFact’s inaccuracy, blatant double standards, and
hypocrisy, are chronicled at a blog called PolitiFact Bias. That blog
comments here [below] on PolitiFact’s peculiar decision to brand as
the “lie of the year” a literally true — but misleading — Romney
campaign ad, when so many more obviously false claims were made by
both candidates. In light of PolitiFact’s own record, I would classify
it as the “liar of the year.” [end quote]

http://www.openmarket.org/2012/12/14/politifact-is-the-liar-of-the-year/

[quoting PolitiFact Bias] PolitiFact has selected its "Lie of the
Year" for 2012. It's the claim from the Mitt Romney campaign that the
administration sold Chrysler to the Italians, Fiat, and that Chrysler
would build Jeeps in China.

PolitiFact's Angie Drobnic Holan opens the announcement with a
falsehood:

"It was a lie told in the critical state of Ohio in the final days
of a
close campaign -- that Jeep was moving its U.S. production to
China. It originated with a conservative blogger, who twisted an
accurate news story into a falsehood. Then it picked up steam
when the Drudge Report ran with it. Even though Jeep's parent
company gave a quick and clear denial, Mitt Romney repeated
it and his campaign turned it into a TV ad."

Holan's delivery is sneaky. The news story about opening a Jeep plant
was misconstrued early on. But by the time the story appeared in the
Romney campaign ad, the facts were correct. PolitiFact today calls
that "a grain of truth." We covered the issue here by highlighting a
post from anonymous blogger "counterirritant," and I did an item over
at my fact check site as well.

Here's the bottom line: Fiat plans to start building Jeeps in China.
It doesn't mean Jeep production will cease in the United States, but
the Romney ad doesn't claim otherwise. It does mean that the Chinese
will assemble more than 25,000 Jeep vehicles per year (if sales trends
do not shockingly reverse) that are currently shipped fully assembled
overseas. That will affect American jobs.

These criticisms of the PolitiFact fact check are not new. They've
appeared across the media from Forbes to the National Legal and Policy
Center and many places in between.

How does PolitiFact respond to the criticism? It ignores it and
continues to publish stories that mislead about the Romney ad.

Ironic, isn't it? [end quote]

http://www.politifactbias.com/2012/12/on-politifacts-lie-of-year-selection.html
Mike
2012-12-14 20:17:49 UTC
Steven... I would like you to write a letter to Werewolfy wife and
find out how he is doing.

I am wanting to know but not the outgoing type that could do something
like that. I would feel uncomfortable doing it.

You might remember he said that he would one day just disapper and
indicated it's ok to email his wife to see what's happening. If you
also feel uncomfortable, certainly I understand. But I'm sure you are
just as curious as I. I didn't think it would hurt to ask as you seem
to have more courage in that respect than I.
Rod's SHAW
2012-12-14 23:12:48 UTC
"Mike" <***@ike.com> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| Steven... I would like you to write a letter to Werewolfy wife and
| find out how he is doing.
|
| I am wanting to know but not the outgoing type that could do something
| like that. I would feel uncomfortable doing it.
|
| You might remember he said that he would one day just disapper and
| indicated it's ok to email his wife to see what's happening. If you
| also feel uncomfortable, certainly I understand. But I'm sure you are
| just as curious as I.

A genuinely good idea, Mike. I know I am curious as well.

Mike
2012-12-15 04:01:57 UTC
On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 16:12:48 -0700, "Rod's SHAW"
Post by Rod's SHAW
| Steven... I would like you to write a letter to Werewolfy wife and
| find out how he is doing.
|
| I am wanting to know but not the outgoing type that could do something
| like that. I would feel uncomfortable doing it.
|
| You might remember he said that he would one day just disapper and
| indicated it's ok to email his wife to see what's happening. If you
| also feel uncomfortable, certainly I understand. But I'm sure you are
| just as curious as I.
A genuinely good idea, Mike. I know I am curious as well.
Thanks Rod. I've been wondering for awhile. I'm not really expecting
a response, but I sure hope so. That was nice of Stevent to do that
without putting up a fuss.
Steven Douglas
I sent an email. I'll let you know if/when I get a response.
Mike
2012-12-15 03:58:56 UTC
On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 18:37:10 -0800 (PST), Steven Douglas
Post by Steven Douglas
Steven...  I would like you to write a letter to Werewolfy wife and
find out how he is doing.
I am wanting to know but not the outgoing type that could do something
like that.  I would feel uncomfortable doing it.
You might remember he said that he would one day just disapper and
indicated it's ok to email his wife to see what's happening.  If you
also feel uncomfortable, certainly I understand.  But I'm sure you are
just as curious as I.  I didn't think it would hurt to ask as you seem
to have more courage in that respect than I.
I sent an email. I'll let you know if/when I get a response.
Thanks Steven. I'm glad you could do that so easily. I had trouble
doing it, but not quite sure why. I hope you get an answer and have
something to report.
Steven Douglas
2012-12-17 14:29:01 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Steven... I would like you to write a letter to Werewolfy wife and
find out how he is doing.
I am wanting to know but not the outgoing type that could do something
like that. I would feel uncomfortable doing it.
You might remember he said that he would one day just disapper and
indicated it's ok to email his wife to see what's happening. If you
also feel uncomfortable, certainly I understand. But I'm sure you are
just as curious as I. I didn't think it would hurt to ask as you seem
to have more courage in that respect than I.
I sent an email. I'll let you know if/when I get a response.
Thanks Steven.  I'm glad you could do that so easily.  I had trouble
doing it, but not quite sure why.  I hope you get an answer and have
something to report.
Ricky wrote that he is in the hospital. He has had several operations.
He's very weak, and it's difficult for him to write, but he was happy
that I wrote and he sends his regards.
h***@cosmos.com
2012-12-17 15:37:58 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Ricky wrote that he is in the hospital. He has had several operations.
He's very weak, and it's difficult for him to write, but he was happy
that I wrote and he sends his regards.
Thank you for writing and letting us now how Ricky is doing.
I for one was quite concerned although Ricky and I do not have the intimacy some of yous have with
him; nor do I have his email.
However this troubled soul has touched me somewhere deep inside and as a result has remained a
constant in my thoughts and prayers; I will continue to pray for the best possible outcome and may
our Heavenly Father grant him the peace he has so desperately been lacking all those years of mental
anguish. Amen. Every human being craves and deserves love. Be well Ricky.
Steven Douglas
2012-12-18 01:16:25 UTC
Post by h***@cosmos.com
Post by Steven Douglas
Ricky wrote that he is in the hospital. He has had several operations.
He's very weak, and it's difficult for him to write, but he was happy
that I wrote and he sends his regards.
Thank you for writing and letting us now how Ricky is doing.
I for one was quite concerned although Ricky and I do not have the intimacy some of yous have with
him; nor do I have his email.
However this troubled soul has touched me somewhere deep inside and as a result has remained a
constant in my thoughts and prayers; I will continue to pray for the best possible outcome and may
our Heavenly Father grant him the peace he has so desperately been lacking all those years of mental
anguish.  Amen.  Every human being craves and deserves love.  Be well Ricky.
That's very nice of you. You're a good person. The world needs more
people like you.
Mike
2012-12-17 16:30:24 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
[...]
I'm glad to hear that he wrote back. I thought he would like if you
asked.
Steven Douglas
2012-12-18 01:18:34 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
[...]
He did. I told him you were concerned about him and that you asked me
to write. I'm sure he would appreciate an email from you.
Mike
2012-12-18 21:00:39 UTC
On Mon, 17 Dec 2012 17:18:34 -0800 (PST), Steven Douglas
Post by Steven Douglas
He did. I told him you were concerned about him and that you asked me
to write. I'm sure he would appreciate an email from you.
Thanks for doing that Steven. It is greatly appreaciated. As
Werewolfy said often, 'you are a man of class'. I dropped him a few
lines also. Again, thanks for your concern, effort and honesty.
Rod's SHAW
2012-12-18 23:17:05 UTC
"Mike" <***@ike.com> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| On Mon, 17 Dec 2012 17:18:34 -0800 (PST), Steven Douglas
| <***@mail.com> wrote:
|
| >He did. I told him you were concerned about him and that you asked me
| >to write. I'm sure he would appreciate an email from you.
|
| Thanks for doing that Steven. It is greatly appreaciated. As
| Werewolfy said often, 'you are a man of class'. I dropped him a few
| lines also.

As did I. ... and tks again Steven for the 'feeler' e-mail, and for providing contact info

Again, thanks for your concern, effort and honesty.

Steven Douglas
2012-12-19 02:04:09 UTC
Post by Rod's SHAW

| >He did. I told him you were concerned about him and that you asked me
| >to write. I'm sure he would appreciate an email from you.
|
| Thanks for doing that Steven. It is greatly appreaciated.  As
| Werewolfy said often, 'you are a man of class'. I dropped him a few
| lines also.
As did I. ... and tks again Steven for the 'feeler' e-mail, and for providing contact info
I was happy to do it. I'm glad you wrote to Ricky, too. He needs all
the moral support he can get.
Werewolfy
2012-12-19 02:16:04 UTC
On Dec 18, 11:17 pm, "Rod's SHAW" <***@removethis.shaw.ca> wrote:

Thanks Rod...and Mike. I'll try to reply as soon as I can; but
everything is an effort now.I appreciated both of your emails so
much;They gave me a 'lift',and God knows I need a lot of those these
days.

Thank you for bringing my anxiety and pain down. Doc. Don'y worry.
other than complete renal failure,three tumours in my mouth two
required cutting my tongue in half and excavating my right gums to the
jaw, I was so pleased at your kind wishes, I spent the afternoon
depressed and crying. The third requied cutting out the lower right
lobe of my lung

"I hope you're satisfied, because it hurts me to send it. LOL!

Get Well, you arsehole."

Doc ;)~

Try to imagine the pain
You are a true bastard. Your brief e mail (above)) shows who you
really are.
Doc
2012-12-19 14:40:25 UTC
Post by Werewolfy
[...]
OH, I don't need to "imagine" it, since I've had you deliver it,
emotionally, in massive doses periodically.

I could find a truckload of heartless digs over the years, but here's a
tiny highlight of what you said to me a year ago:

Incidently, Dani was right when she saw your photograph. Fuck me but
you are 'scary' (as she put it) I thought you were some pre-historic
throw-back that had been found sitting in the deepest recess of a cave
in Amazonia. You belong in a fair ground side show, next to 'the
elephant man'.

Not nice being let down in your love overtures by a girl, is it? Mind,
looking as you do, I'm amazed you ever try to 'chat up' a girl. Even a
fucking gorilla would run away screaming should they meet you. (unquote)

You should feel fortunate, then, that I hadn't visited you while you and
your tongue have been so ill, as you lovingly depicted me in this video
link -

Of course, had I been such an armed beast, you may have thought I was
doing you a service, conversely, by keeping you from destroying yourself
in a swan dive off a cliff into the English Channel.

My nefarious plan to get you back into this forum worked, incidentally.
I had premonitions lately of finding an excuse in sending you a "nice"
email that would spur you and your beleaguered tongue to venture over to
this forum, if not for the last time. It provides me with one last post
to you for all to consider.

How much pain you've inflicted joyfully on others here has been well
documented over the many years. The deeply personal attacks. The
physical threats. The sadistic harassment. Perhaps it's now come down
to another psychotic, Steve, to be a sort of Prophet of the antichrist.
Both of you are two full cups of abominations in forum interactions,
that's for sure.

It seems fitting, then, that it has come down to utilizing the short
memories of most forum members, or for the newer ones, their entire lack
of experience to know how you and your Prophet have, in the "last days"
here, become such warm and complimentary buddies, appearing to be the
innocent victims - while not recognizing how instrumental you've both
been in shooing off most others with your combined narcissistic,
obsessive, and sadistic behavior.

In a strange year, it has ground down to this illuminating moment for
me, if not for a few others that have been unfortunate enough to have
been pulled into you two assholes' insane vortexes. Here you are,
languishing supposedly in a hospital, expecting exoneration from your
victims, while Steven desperately clings on, reduced to harassing Wally
and scrounging for someone to engage him at any level.

OH, it's a moment I'll savor for quite a long time.

Thank you for that, both of you arseholes.

Doc

Doc
Steven Douglas
2012-12-20 02:09:15 UTC
http://youtu.be/GhxqIITtTtU
Of course, had I been such an armed beast, you may have thought I was
doing you a service, conversely, by keeping you from destroying yourself
in a swan dive off a cliff into the English Channel.
My nefarious plan to get you back into this forum worked, incidentally.
I had premonitions lately of finding an excuse in sending you a "nice"
email that would spur you and your beleaguered tongue to venture over to
this forum, if not for the last time. It provides me with one last post
to you for all to consider.
Even when a man is fighting for his life, you can't be big enough to
just leave him alone. I hope you made yourself feel better, but all
you've really done is make yourself look very small.
Mike
2012-12-20 02:31:46 UTC
On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 18:09:15 -0800 (PST), Steven Douglas
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by Doc
Post by Werewolfy
[...]
I just say he's mentall illl, or one could get quite confused trying
to make sense of such odd and psycopathic behavior.
Doc
2012-12-20 05:05:43 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by Doc
Post by Werewolfy
[...]
Well, let me clue you two twisted amigos.

First, if you'd really cared about your pal, Ricky, so much as you and
he have both traded copious compliments to indicate such is the case,
you'd simply emailed him over the past number of months. And then report
on it here.

Instead, you chose to get someone else involved by your bleating about
your "fear" of contacting him. That would, of course, be a signal for
SuperiorMan to appear, and offer his "help." Actually, it's just
egotistical self-righteous disingenuous Slink doing what he's done so
often here - appear to be the concerned high-principled Boy Scout. But,
it's just another transparent act to feather his ego nest.

Second, had the angel of mercy, Slink, really been so concerned about
his buddy (again, both had copiously complimented each other), he'd
merely emailed him and kept us informed of Ricky's condition. Instead,
after months of Ricky not being here, he is spurred by your whining
about not being able to communicate with your mutual pal.

When I sent Ricky an email it was to let him know I hadn't forgotten one
thing of so many, many nasty digs at me, and of which I was the victim
simply for mildly rebuking him a year ago on his generic dissing of this
group as "gorillas" because no one, except you, wanted to participate in
a thread on astrophysical things. OH, the terrible thing I did to tell
him he'd gone too far!

It was from that moment, that he began a campaign to tear me down as he
has so often done with so many others over the years - the verbal
equivalent of kicking someone in the groin and to keep kicking until one
is pissing blood.

Why either of you can ignore his psychotic behavior towards me and other
posters is best answered with the observation that whoever kisses his
ass the most, gets rewarded with a nice touchy-feely pal-ship, and
whoever isn't on the receiving end of his psychotic personal assaults,
are the ones that choose to defend him.

Now, you two may think that Ricky, despite any behavioral downside,
deserves to have sympathy and support (since neither of you are his
victims) from even his victims - which, being one myself, should at
least show sympathy for a human being that is in poor deteriorating
shape. Right? LOL!

Well, I wished him a "get well" and reminded him that doing that is
difficult for me, as it would be, for example, a wounded survivor of a
mass shooter. As is the usual case, victims may at most muster a note of
sorrow for their victimizer's condition, but remind them they still
don't like them, i.e., they're an "arsehole" (at least) as I did in my
email to Ricky.

Ricky chose to take a private email and quickly post it, and use it to
hit me once more, but with the usual innocent victim act, which is being
supported (as he likely figured) by his two undying amigos.

So, I've done as much as any victim is reasonably expected to do. And
you two cheerleaders have done what is reasonably expected, too.

Doc
Mike
2012-12-20 06:08:47 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by Doc
Post by Werewolfy
[...]
He's dying Doc. He cannot harm you anymore.
Doc
Doc
2012-12-20 06:39:56 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by Doc
Post by Werewolfy
[...]
Oh? He just did, again. LOL! From his "death bed."
And we're all dying a bit every minute.
He could've just sent me an email back and kept it private.
You ask the emotionally abused in schools and workplaces, and, yes, in
forums, whether they should feel much sympathy for a person who has
delighted himself in hurting others.
I gave him as much as he deserved.
And I gave him more than what he'd give me. He wished death on me as he
did Steven in pre-buddy days.
The luxury Steven and you have had I once had...or so I thought, until
he revealed himself to be the liar and disingenuous turd he really is. A
manipulator whose mechanizations favor himself, especially when he's
embattled.
He'll go out as we all do, Mike, with some people not caring, some being
socially appropriate, and some caring.
That is the way it is in the big ol' cruel world, Mike.
Doc
Doc
Mike
2012-12-20 06:50:15 UTC
Post by Doc
Post by Mike
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by Doc
Post by Werewolfy
[...]
But for those who are 'not caring' it is customary to say nothing.
Doc
Doc
2012-12-20 10:18:57 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by Doc
Post by Mike
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by Doc
Post by Werewolfy
[...]
For those who "care" it's customary to find enough guts to express their
feelings privately.

We do what we feel we must.

Ricky did what he felt he must, too, and now he's suffering the legacy of
it.

Doc
Steven Douglas
2012-12-20 13:59:25 UTC
Post by Mike
But for those who are 'not caring' it is customary to say nothing.
For those who "care"  it's customary to find enough guts to express their
feelings privately.
Not on an internet group such as this one, where feelings about other
posters have always been expressed openly. Mike is right -- at this
point, if you don't care, then just shut up.
We do what we feel we must.
Ricky did what he felt he must, too, and now he's suffering the legacy of
it.
Let us all suffer some more for what we feel we must do.
You've always held yourself out as some sort of humanitarian, but
you've now shown that's not true. A true humanitarian would be able to
look past his own little hurt feelings, and at the very least remain
silent in a situation such as this one.
Mike
2012-12-20 19:29:29 UTC
Post by Doc
For those who "care" it's customary to find enough guts to express their
feelings privately.
You like to do things the hard way Doc, it seems.That would have also
required private emails to Steven and Rod, since I wished they could
their thoughs also. Privately would have been too complicated,
inviting more unknowns and would not have achieved the same results. I
didn't notice that anyone give you an invitation to say anything. If
it was supposed to be about you I would have asked you to write him
instead of Steven.
Doc
Steven Douglas
2012-12-19 02:01:56 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
He did. I told him you were concerned about him and that you asked me
to write. I'm sure he would appreciate an email from you.
Thanks for doing that Steven. It is greatly appreaciated.  As
Werewolfy said often, 'you are a man of class'. I dropped him a few
lines also.  Again, thanks for your concern, effort and honesty.
Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you asked me to write, it was a
good idea. I'm sure Ricky appreciated hearing from you.
Mike
asked.
h***@cosmos.com
2012-12-17 16:53:44 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by Mike
Post by Steven Douglas
[...]
I am sure he would equally have liked it if you wrote instead.
Ricky thinks the world of you.
Question is why you would feel so "uncomfortable" writing to him/his wife yourself?
Mike
2012-12-17 18:14:54 UTC
Post by h***@cosmos.com
Post by Mike
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by Mike
Post by Steven Douglas
[...]
I've never had to write an email to find out if someone is dead. My
discomfort should be obvious to those with a preceptive and descerning
mind.

It's an uncomfortable prospect and it's natural to feel hesitant
knowing the information one recieves might not be what one may want to
hear. Or or fear perhaps, that one might not recieve any information
at all.
Now that Steven has opened the 'gateway', I feel more comfortable
writing, and will do so.

I'm sure he would like to hear from all of us. Why don't you send him
an e-mail as well? I'm sure he would like to hear from you. Don't you
think?
Rod's SHAW

Mike
2012-12-18 00:21:58 UTC
On Mon, 17 Dec 2012 13:15:13 -0700, "Rod's SHAW"
Post by Rod's SHAW
Steven,
If you'd be so kind, ....... send him my regards and best wishes.
I think he would love to hear from you directly. Not trying to be a
trouble maker this time, but that's just what I think.
Mike
2012-12-18 00:22:55 UTC
Post by Rod's SHAW
Steven,
If you'd be so kind, ....... send him my regards and best wishes.
I think he would love to hear from you directly. Not trying to be a
trouble maker this time, but that's just what I think.
I still feel a little uncomfortable writing him, but I will get around
to it soon.
Rod's SHAW
2012-12-18 00:30:08 UTC
"Mike" <***@ike.com> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| On Mon, 17 Dec 2012 16:21:58 -0800, Mike <***@ike.com> wrote:
|
| >On Mon, 17 Dec 2012 13:15:13 -0700, "Rod's SHAW"
| ><***@removethis.shaw.ca> wrote:
| >
| >>Steven,
| >>
| >>If you'd be so kind, ....... send him my regards and best wishes.
| >

| >I think he would love to hear from you directly. Not trying to be a
| >trouble maker this time, but that's just what I think.
|
| I still feel a little uncomfortable writing him, but I will get around
| to it soon.

I wouldn't feel uncomfortable at all ....... but I don't have personal contact info (unless it's available via the ng archived messages).

Mike
2012-12-18 01:10:21 UTC
On Mon, 17 Dec 2012 17:30:08 -0700, "Rod's SHAW"
Post by Rod's SHAW

| >On Mon, 17 Dec 2012 13:15:13 -0700, "Rod's SHAW"
| >
| >>Steven,
| >>
| >>If you'd be so kind, ....... send him my regards and best wishes.
| >

| >I think he would love to hear from you directly. Not trying to be a
| >trouble maker this time, but that's just what I think.
|
| I still feel a little uncomfortable writing him, but I will get around
| to it soon.
I wouldn't feel uncomfortable at all ....... but I don't have personal contact info (unless it's available via the ng archived messages).
All his personal contact information is here. But this is the e-mail
that I use: ***@aol.com.
Rod's SHAW
2012-12-18 00:29:07 UTC
"Mike" <***@ike.com> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
| On Mon, 17 Dec 2012 13:15:13 -0700, "Rod's SHAW"
| <***@removethis.shaw.ca> wrote:
|
| >Steven,
| >
| >If you'd be so kind, ....... send him my regards and best wishes.
|

| I think he would love to hear from you directly. Not trying to be a
| trouble maker this time, but that's just what I think.

Two things (and nor am I trying to be a trouble_maker):

1. I would have also thought that Wolfie would certainly have preferred to hear from you directly
2. I have no contact info for Wolfie

Steven Douglas
2012-12-18 01:24:27 UTC
Post by Rod's SHAW
Steven,
If you'd be so kind, ....... send him my regards and best wishes.
I did mention in my email to Ricky that Mike was concerned and wanted
me to write, and that you thought it was a good idea. He mentioned
that after he stopped posting, he still looked in a few times and that
he saw a kindly remark from you. He appreciated that.

I used the email address he was using in his last posts. Here it is:

***@aol.com

The three digits after "werewolfy" are 999, in case Google has the
three digits blanked out.
Rod's SHAW

three digits blanked out.
Kim Miller
2012-12-15 08:11:24 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Steven...  I would like you to write a letter to Werewolfy wife and
find out how he is doing.
I am wanting to know but not the outgoing type that could do something
like that.  I would feel uncomfortable doing it.
You might remember he said that he would one day just disapper and
indicated it's ok to email his wife to see what's happening.  If you
also feel uncomfortable, certainly I understand.  But I'm sure you are
just as curious as I.  I didn't think it would hurt to ask as you seem
to have more courage in that respect than I.
I sent an email. I'll let you know if/when I get a response.
Werewolfy (Richard) has 'passed on' to the "Ever After" here,
there Steven. [he went out 'fighting' - if you really must know.]

Mikey is just "Playing You For A Fool Here".

8<\
Kim Miller
2012-12-15 08:27:17 UTC
Post by Kim Miller
Post by Steven Douglas
Steven...  I would like you to write a letter to Werewolfy wife and
find out how he is doing.
I am wanting to know but not the outgoing type that could do something
like that.  I would feel uncomfortable doing it.
You might remember he said that he would one day just disapper and
indicated it's ok to email his wife to see what's happening.  If you
also feel uncomfortable, certainly I understand.  But I'm sure you are
just as curious as I.  I didn't think it would hurt to ask as you seem
to have more courage in that respect than I.
I sent an email. I'll let you know if/when I get a response.
Werewolfy (Richard) has 'passed on' to the "Ever After" here,
there Steven. [he went out 'fighting' - if you really must know.]
Mikey is just "Playing You For A Fool Here".
8<\
Actually, that is a LIE here !!!

Richie took my suggestion, and
casually 'stepped into the light'.

But Mikey is still "Playing You For A Fool".

8-0
Amos
You're right it is a LIE
Amos
2012-12-15 10:40:18 UTC
Post by Amos
Post by Kim Miller
Post by Kim Miller
Post by Steven Douglas
[...]
And I'm referring to your suggestion that Ricky has 'stepped into the
light'.
Doc
2012-12-15 21:29:21 UTC
Post by Kim Miller
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by Mike
Steven... I would like you to write a letter to Werewolfy wife and
find out how he is doing.
I am wanting to know but not the outgoing type that could do something
like that. I would feel uncomfortable doing it.
You might remember he said that he would one day just disapper and
indicated it's ok to email his wife to see what's happening. If you
also feel uncomfortable, certainly I understand. But I'm sure you are
just as curious as I. I didn't think it would hurt to ask as you seem
to have more courage in that respect than I.
I sent an email. I'll let you know if/when I get a response.
Werewolfy (Richard) has 'passed on' to the "Ever After" here,
there Steven. [he went out 'fighting' - if you really must know.]
Mikey is just "Playing You For A Fool Here".
8<\
I've checked UK obits and have found no mention of Ricky's name.
He way well be very ill, but I highly doubt your assertion.
Doc
Kim Miller
2012-12-15 07:50:33 UTC
[...]
The Presidential Election of the United States - is all but a Bad
Dream
here, for the The Republican Party now - why give them any more
reason to 'despise' President Barrack Obama's 'Salacious' Victory.

The Republican Party has already realized that 'not one of their
hopefuls' - had a "Chance In Hell" here - against Barrack Obama.

Or as we say here in Canada "Up Shits Creek, Without A Paddle".

8<\
Doc
2012-12-15 09:49:56 UTC
[...]

The hell pit of slimy pathetic partisan snakes, Kimbo - the USA. The
nation's state of mental health is poor - the Repugs fight for an image of
honesty, but are caught with at least as many lies as their opponents, if
not more. They've set up counter-punch sites galore to check the
fact-checkers, and I'm sure that the checkers of fact-checkers come under
fire for their lack of accuracy and bias as well. LOL! No one can make a
negative remark without it being spun tiresomely by the other side,
apparently in an obsessive drive to prove one side is more truthful than the
other, or that they can't err on facts.

The mess has totally permeated the Congress, locked up in accusations and
counter-accusations, obstinate childish behavior, and brinkmanship, with
attempts by both sides to extricate themselves from the snakey hell pit of
childish pride and transparent postering as perfect moral beings. Yet,
neither are trusted by most of the public, which knows they're both
pathological liars.

The moral morass of America's leaders and everyday citizens continues its
rapid descent into a bewildering perplexity of falseness and
mean-spiritedness, self-absorption, and outright intellectual sadism, while
the nation sits poised for a total collapse similar to the USSR 20 years
ago.

The last debate had Romney sure that Obama hadn't said the Benghazi embassy
attack was a terrorist act.

But, he did.

Conservative bloggers, medialogues, idealogues were so sure he hadn't, and
that prompted many to theorize Romney relied entirely on their reportage,
and perhaps his fawning advisers, for the "facts." All the more upsetting to
observers because Romney had made it a centerpiece of his broad criticism of
Obama's alleged "poor leadership." If Obama's righteous-acting opponent
cannot muster enough motivation to check the original sources rather than
accepting partisans' spins, he deserves what he got that evening in the last
debate. An embalming embarassment that he hadn't cared enough, been
presidential enough, thorough and straight in his fact-checking.

Once again, it appears he was more concerned with what biased partisans
were saying as "truth" rather than check the damned auto company's
statement.

Well, shit, he's heading up the Marriot corporation now, so he's back in his
familiar CEO saddle, trying to make his latest adventure into a shining
monied success.

And that's where he should fucking stay.
Let us all hope.

Doc
✰Don Javier Francisco de La Mancha Molinas ¡Olé! ✰
2012-12-15 09:53:38 UTC
Post by Kim Miller
[...]
Is he now ?!?

I'll never stay in a Marriot Hotel from now on !

hooroo

Doc
2012-12-15 20:36:04 UTC
On 12/15/2012 1:53 AM, ✰Don Javier Francisco de La Mancha Molinas ¡Olé!
Post by ✰Don Javier Francisco de La Mancha Molinas ¡Olé! ✰
Post by Kim Miller
[...]
You can spot a Repug Bed Bug by its antennae, Wally.
One antenna is stuck in their ass, the other is stuck in another bug's ass.
You can see 'em crawling along in long lines like that, linked, making
hissing sounds.
They wiggle around the hotel rooms at the Marriot in huge numbers.
The sole reason Romney was hired to head up the Marriot chain was to
organize and lead the Repug Bed Bugs to victory over Dems staying in the
hotels.
The Plan is to have 'em crawl up their asses and down their throats
while they're sleeping, and then into their brains, possessing the Dems,
converting them into Repugs (aka ReBugs).
It won't be long until you won't be able to differentiate the Dems from
the Repugs. So it won't matter who's elected.
And that's a fuckin' fact - anyone can check it as much as they want.
http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/latestnews/Mitt-Romney-rejoins-Marriot-Board
Doc