Why are UFO aliens always NAKED?
DocUFO
2024-06-30 16:56:17 UTC

It is a mainstay in close encounters of the third, fourth,
fifth, sixth and seventh kind.

UFO aliens don't wear clothes! It has been a nearly consistent
feature in thousands of sightings of and interactions with
the smallish usually gray humanoids all over the planet.

They are unabashedly stripped down to their naked skin while
abducting, experimenting on and molesting humans. And they
rarely have sex with humans, but prefer to extract sperm
samples and probe anuses.

It seems on the surface, they're really into S/M and other
fetishes.

So, this video takes a sublimely whimsical look at UFO aliens
caught on video and in still photographs.

Are they voyeurs on a voyage of erotic sensations using humans
as their stimulation?

JTEM will soon discover the truth directly.

But we should also consider why Sasquatches similarly don't
sport visible sexual organs. We have some reports of female
Sasquatches with breasts, but no sign of a vagina nor a male
with a penis and/or testicles.

Why are so many phantasmagorical creatures and humanoids,
seen totally naked, aren't displaying sexual organs?

Could they be artificially made? Androids, robots, some kind
of sexless hybrid that reproduces without intercourse?

There are, of course, many lurid claims mostly from women that
aliens raped them, or had consensual sex, and had human-like
sex organs. Some women claim they've had aliens' babies. Those
are encounters of the seventh kind - considered to be the least
believable.

However, examining the less sensational cases, UFO aliens
appear to be produced on an assembly line or something less than a
natural creature we're at least familiar with in our world.

Maybe humans will lose their sexual organs in evolution some
distant day, and be reproduced in labs or factories.

#y=
`Q`

#y=
`V`
JTEM
2024-06-30 20:43:06 UTC
Post by DocUFO
UFO aliens don't wear clothes! It has been a nearly consistent
feature in thousands of sightings of and interactions with
the smallish usually gray humanoids all over the planet.
Many claim that they're wearing body suits.
Post by DocUFO
But we should also consider why Sasquatches similarly don't
sport visible sexual organs. We have some reports of female
Sasquatches with breasts, but no sign of a vagina nor a male
with a penis and/or testicles.
Pretending that they exist -- they don't -- they would have
very small willies, which wouldn't poke beyond their hair
thus would not be visible.

Much depends on "Breeding strategy."

Gorillas have the smallest winky amongst us great apes. There's
no sexual competition. A dominant male has his group of females
and he -- only him -- has sex with them. So there's no sexual
competition. They have the tiniest balz and stubbiest willies.

The point is, pretending that they're real (which they're not)
Sasquatch penni size would be a reflection of reproductive
strategy, not the size of the animal itself.
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
DocUFO
2024-07-01 02:00:35 UTC
Post by DocUFO
But we should also consider why Sasquatches similarly don't
sport visible sexual organs. We have some reports of female
Sasquatches with breasts, but no sign of a vagina nor a male
with a penis and/or testicles.
Pretending that they exist -- they don't -- they would have
very small willies, which wouldn't poke beyond their hair
thus would not be visible.
Much depends on "Breeding strategy."
Gorillas have the smallest winky amongst us great apes. There's
no sexual competition. A dominant male has his group of females
and he -- only him -- has sex with them. So there's no sexual
competition. They have the tiniest balz and stubbiest willies.
The point is, pretending that they're real (which they're not)
Sasquatch penni size would be a reflection of reproductive
strategy, not the size of the animal itself.
We're not dealing with apes, gorillas. The Sasquatch has a more
human appearance, behavior, body mannerisms and locomotion similar
to humans'. Its intelligence level appears greater than simians'.
It is true large animals can have small penises but it is also true
large animals can have large genitals.
Take the pachyderms for example. There you have big penises and big
balls and a versatile trunk that likely excites you to no end.

+!=
`o`
JTEM
2024-07-01 17:29:17 UTC
Post by DocUFO
We're not dealing with apes, gorillas.
Humans are classified as Apes.
Post by DocUFO
The Sasquatch has a more
human appearance, behavior, body mannerisms and locomotion similar
to humans'.
Which would mean they're an ape and that their genitals would be
a reflection of reproductive strategy and not body mass.
Post by DocUFO
It is true large animals can have small penises but it is also true
large animals can have large genitals.
Penis size isn't random. An animal may require a large penis to
reproduce successfully or they may be sexually selected for their
penis size.

Humans are CANDIDATES -- and only candidates, we have no idea what
the complete story is -- for sexual display. In other words, because
we walk upright it is feasible that a human penis could be a form of
sexual display, like a pheasants feathers...

I'm convinced this is true. And absolutely not true.

What I'm convinced of is that we humans are the products of many
distinct POPULATIONS, each with different cultures and breeding
strategies...

NOTE: It has been suggested, and you can do the Google here, that
Neanderthals had little willies. And I think that true. I don't
think they were sexually selected and a big willy wouldn't have
been all that useful in a cold climate... FROSTBITE!
--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5