Examples of the LYING media doing what they do best -- LIE
Steven Douglas
2024-06-29 20:03:25 UTC
So here's the deal -- Rupert Murdoch's news outlets have
been telling the truth, while all the rest of the garbage
"mainstream" media have been LYING. Here's a video that
proves that point, and it also demonstrates why so many
ill-informed people were in shock when they saw the TRUTH
about Biden the other night at that debate.

So, watch these LIARS in the "mainstream" media, and then
never criticize me for using Rupert Murdoch's outlets to
show the TRUTH on this group. Meanwhile, I will continue
to refer to the "mainstream" media as LIARS, because that's
what they are -- as the following video demonstrates:

Video title: "Corporate Media: Don't believe your lying eyes,
Biden's Brain is Sharper Than Ever [Supercut]

https://news.grabien.com/story/corporate-media-don-t-believe-your-lying-eyes-biden-s-brain-is-sharper
JTEM
2024-06-29 20:32:16 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
So here's the deal -- Rupert Murdoch's news outlets have
been telling the truth, while all the rest of the garbage
"mainstream" media have been LYING. Here's a video that
proves that point, and it also demonstrates why so many
ill-informed people were in shock when they saw the TRUTH
about Biden the other night at that debate.
I saw a poll that apparently only talked to Democrats, and
they made that much clear in one part of the story, and then
misrepresented respondents as the general population.

Why is this important? Because the poll said that respondents
thought that Trump was also too old...

If you threw out an age with no name associated then, yes, I
would without a doubt say that Trump's age is too old. But
he does not move like someone who is too old. He looks and
sounds like a NYC asshole, not a assisted living patient.

Bernie is older than Biden, is he not? But he was MUCH better,
significantly younger/healthier looking back in 2020, and
there's no comparison today.
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
Steven Douglas
2024-06-29 23:52:06 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Steven Douglas
So here's the deal -- Rupert Murdoch's news outlets have
been telling the truth, while all the rest of the garbage
"mainstream" media have been LYING. Here's a video that
proves that point, and it also demonstrates why so many
ill-informed people were in shock when they saw the TRUTH
about Biden the other night at that debate.
I saw a poll that apparently only talked to Democrats, and
they made that much clear in one part of the story, and then
misrepresented respondents as the general population.
Why is this important? Because the poll said that respondents
thought that Trump was also too old...
Hopefully some of those people saw the debate and saw the
difference between Trump and Biden.
Post by JTEM
If you threw out an age with no name associated then, yes, I
would without a doubt say that Trump's age is too old. But
he does not move like someone who is too old. He looks and
sounds like a NYC asshole, not a assisted living patient.
Good point.
Post by JTEM
Bernie is older than Biden, is he not?
Yes. But he seems younger.
Post by JTEM
But he was MUCH better,
significantly younger/healthier looking back in 2020, and
there's no comparison today.
Very true. Biden literally seems 90, or maybe even 95.
What is clear is that he should not get another four
years. Hopefully Dr. Jill Biden can continue to prop
him up until January 20. Then someone else can take
over. I still have little to no confidence that the
DC War Machine will allow Trump to get back in the
Oval Office. I'll believe it when I see it.