Doc, Steven, anyone: Further proof that Wiki is fake
JTEM
2024-06-20 18:23:30 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_Supreme_Court_candidates#Nomination_of_Neil_Gorsuch

Let me quote, because the chicken shit that edits Wiki might
borrow a conscience and change it at some point...

: Trump rejected any move by Obama to fill the vacancy, maintaining that
: picking a successor to Scalia should be done by the next president.

The roomie & I were flipping through the news channels, I forget
why, and Trump had just won another primary. We paused on Fox for
some reason, the Faux News Channel, and Trump was speaking. He
was actually saying that he SUPPORTED Obama's right to appoint a
new Supreme Court justice and as he was saying this Fox broke
into the coverage, they killed the audio, and announced that Donald
Trump was speaking!

Coincidence?

They killed the audio when Donald Trump was saying that Obama
should be able to appoint a new justice just to tell their audience
that it was Trump speaking.

Was that a coincidence?

And now Wiki says that Trump never wanted Obama to appoint anyone.
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
Steven Douglas
2024-06-21 17:42:35 UTC
Post by JTEM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_Supreme_Court_candidates#Nomination_of_Neil_Gorsuch
Let me quote, because the chicken shit that edits Wiki might
borrow a conscience and change it at some point...
: Trump rejected any move by Obama to fill the vacancy, maintaining that
: picking a successor to Scalia should be done by the next president.
The roomie & I were flipping through the news channels, I forget
why, and Trump had just won another primary. We paused on Fox for
some reason, the Faux News Channel,
The ONLY major media outlet that got it right about the
fake "Trump/Russia collusion" hoax, while EVERY other
LYING media outlet got it wrong; and all those LYING
"mainstream" media outlets have never apologized for
getting it wrong. There are still people out there
in our country who believe that LIE, I just heard a
clip of a C-SPAN caller the other day repeating that
lie.
Post by JTEM
and Trump was speaking. He
was actually saying that he SUPPORTED Obama's right to appoint a
new Supreme Court justice and as he was saying this Fox broke
into the coverage, they killed the audio, and announced that Donald
Trump was speaking!
Coincidence?
They killed the audio when Donald Trump was saying that Obama
should be able to appoint a new justice just to tell their audience
that it was Trump speaking.
Was that a coincidence?
I don't know, but Fox News is not as pro-Trump as the
LYING media would have us believe. There are a lof of
us who are regular Fox News viewers who are constantly
unhappy with some of the Fox News coverage of Trump. I
don't mean the primetime hosts, I mean the daytime news
shows that actually are far more fair and balanced than
anything on the LYING media's "news" shows.
Post by JTEM
And now Wiki says that Trump never wanted Obama to appoint anyone.
I take everything on I see on Wiki with a grain of salt.
Sometimes I will actually check their sources (as the
claims they make are often backed up with sources that
they post at the bottom of their articles).
JTEM
2024-06-21 21:40:06 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
I don't know, but Fox News is not as pro-Trump as the
LYING media would have us believe. There are a lof of
us who are regular Fox News viewers who are constantly
unhappy with some of the Fox News coverage of Trump. I
don't mean the primetime hosts, I mean the daytime news
shows that actually are far more fair and balanced than
anything on the LYING media's "news" shows.
The problems you noticed with Fox is actually related to
the problem with all the other media sources: It's biased.

Fox can advance its bias by telling the truth.

Right now, the rest of the media is lying. Here's the
Associated Press:

I queued it up to a sweet spot, but well worth watching
the whole thing!

You'll love it!

So, right now, at this particular moment in time, Fox has
to tell the truth, because the Truth burns out the left
while advancing its own right wing bias. This is not always
true, as you yourself have testified -- sometimes there
are problems with Fox -- but, right now, you can expect to
get far more "Truth" from Fox than other mainstream media
sources because their agenda is helped by the truth, while
the truth hurt the D.C. establishment & the self imposed
ruling elite.

When Dubya was President Fox was the least honest of all
the media outlets, because it was them running cover for
the President and the party. But right now, and for the
last 8 years or more, they are more trustworthy at least
on election issues.
Post by Steven Douglas
I take everything on I see on Wiki with a grain of salt.
Sometimes I will actually check their sources (as the
claims they make are often backed up with sources that
they post at the bottom of their articles).
The truth is the GOP, Senate leadership had already
decided it wasn't going to allow so much as a debate
on an O'BumHole appointee, and Trump did eventually go
along with the rest of the party rather than breaking
rank.

After all, it would have cost him a shit ton more to
battle his own party just for the right to NOT appoint a
judge...

Trump is a businessman. He didn't "Cave" to pressure, he
gained from the compromise. So it makes perfect sense.

But, in all honesty: Trump did publicly endorse O'BumHoles
"Right" to appoint a judge and only later compromised with
the rest of the party.
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
JTEM
2024-06-22 03:35:32 UTC
http://youtu.be/RiRHzEvL3O4
http://youtu.be/RiRHzEvL3O4
Post by JTEM
I queued it up to a sweet spot, but well worth watching
the whole thing!
Apparently I hadn't.
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
Steven Douglas
2024-06-24 16:25:55 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Steven Douglas
I don't know, but Fox News is not as pro-Trump as the
LYING media would have us believe. There are a lof of
us who are regular Fox News viewers who are constantly
unhappy with some of the Fox News coverage of Trump. I
don't mean the primetime hosts, I mean the daytime news
shows that actually are far more fair and balanced than
anything on the LYING media's "news" shows.
The problems you noticed with Fox is actually related to
the problem with all the other media sources: It's biased.
Fox can advance its bias by telling the truth.
Isn't it odd that the truth is labeled "right-wing" bias?
What does that make "leftist" bias? Well, it makes it LIES,
that's what it makes it.
Post by JTEM
Right now, the rest of the media is lying. Here's the
http://youtu.be/RiRHzEvL3O4
I queued it up to a sweet spot, but well worth watching
the whole thing!
You'll love it!
Yes, the AP reporter's question sets up Biden's LYING
press secretary to sell the LIE that accurate videos
are "cheap fakes". The ptoblem we have is that there
are millions of gullble people in this country (such
as Doc, for example), who belive the LIES and think
anyone who believes the truth is a "conspiracy" nut.

This is precisely why I am CERTAIN that Doc's favorite
people on the planet (the DC War Machine) will NOT let
Trump get anywhere near the Oval Office, ever again.
Post by JTEM
So, right now, at this particular moment in time, Fox has
to tell the truth, because the Truth burns out the left
while advancing its own right wing bias. This is not always
true, as you yourself have testified -- sometimes there
are problems with Fox -- but, right now, you can expect to
get far more "Truth" from Fox than other mainstream media
sources because their agenda is helped by the truth, while
the truth hurt the D.C. establishment & the self imposed
ruling elite.
I agree 100%.
I agree.
JTEM
2024-06-24 22:50:11 UTC
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by JTEM
The problems you noticed with Fox is actually related to
the problem with all the other media sources: It's biased.
Fox can advance its bias by telling the truth.
Isn't it odd that the truth is labeled "right-wing" bias?
What does that make "leftist" bias? Well, it makes it LIES,
that's what it makes it.
We're not talking about a piece of granite it, this is more
like the hands of a clock: They were in different positions
in the past and they will be again in the future. But...

But, for now, right now Fox can advance it's agenda with the
truth.

Enjoy it while it lasts but, as people like me found out in
the past, the fact that Fox can and is doing this means your
"Team" is shit out of luck...
Post by Steven Douglas
Yes, the AP reporter's question sets up Biden's LYING
press secretary to sell the LIE that accurate videos
are "cheap fakes". The ptoblem we have is that there
are millions of gullble people in this country (such
as Doc, for example), who belive the LIES and think
anyone who believes the truth is a "conspiracy" nut.
My brother.
Post by Steven Douglas
This is precisely why I am CERTAIN that Doc's favorite
people on the planet (the DC War Machine) will NOT let
Trump get anywhere near the Oval Office, ever again.
I think they're going to kill him. And they can't crash
his plane, that's a dead give-away. They can't induce a
heart attack or cancer because, again, everyone will know
that they murdered him, and the "They" are hugely connected
enough to get close to him, introduce a cancer causing
agent unseen and escape without notice... top tier power
brokers.

So it'll be a TDS patient at one of his public rallies.
The whole thing will be caught on tape. Everyone will see
it happen. The culprit will be known, they will be
witnessed -- probably captured immediately, maybe killed
on the spot.

It's 100% believable, that a TDS wanker would do it. And
they person they goad into it wouldn't likely to be
connected to anyone or anything official. They just mine
social media for TDS patients and let them in. Maybe just
give them a tiny prodding to get them to go in the first
place.

Maybe provide them with a "Clean" gun.

Oo! A high level security pass, like to a congressional
aid or big ticket donor. The E.U.'s "Friend" that finds
the TDS nutter online tells him that he "Found it," that
he can get close enough to paint Trump's orange hair blue,
but that he can't make it to the rally.

THEN you slip the nutter the gun!

You're sneaking him in to spray paint Trump's hair, it's
not your fault you recruited the absolute sickest, most
twisted TDS nutter out there...

One final step: Make sure the metal detectors at whatever
entrance he's going in doesn't work. Who knows? Maybe
someone you never even recruited will sneak in with a
weapon!

The point is, these TDS nutters are so sick that anyone
could easily recruit them without them even knowing
they have been recruited. So that's how they kill Trump.
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
Steven Douglas
2024-06-25 21:17:42 UTC
Post by JTEM
Post by Steven Douglas
Post by JTEM
The problems you noticed with Fox is actually related to
the problem with all the other media sources: It's biased.
Fox can advance its bias by telling the truth.
Isn't it odd that the truth is labeled "right-wing" bias?
What does that make "leftist" bias? Well, it makes it LIES,
that's what it makes it.
We're not talking about a piece of granite it, this is more
like the hands of a clock: They were in different positions
in the past and they will be again in the future. But...
But, for now, right now Fox can advance it's agenda with the
truth.
Enjoy it while it lasts but, as people like me found out in
the past, the fact that Fox can and is doing this means your
"Team" is shit out of luck...
I am absolutely certain that our country is done. The LYING
media and their leftist friends have won, they are in the
process of destroying our country, and there's no turning
back from it -- we're too far gone.
Post by JTEM
Post by Steven Douglas
Yes, the AP reporter's question sets up Biden's LYING
press secretary to sell the LIE that accurate videos
are "cheap fakes". The ptoblem we have is that there
are millions of gullble people in this country (such
as Doc, for example), who belive the LIES and think
anyone who believes the truth is a "conspiracy" nut.
My brother.
And Doc, and several of my own extended family members.
Post by JTEM
Post by Steven Douglas
[...]
I really hope it doesn't come to that. I am actually
praying that it doesn't come to that.