RFK, Jr. makes impassioned plea for national unity
DocUFO
2024-06-20 13:03:25 UTC

RFK, Jr. unwinds before Congress, exasperated by the
fierceness and frequency of outright lies and distortions
being aimed at him and other Americans. He assails both
Republicans and Democrats for personal false attacks in
committees.
It's his emotional plea that underlines our social and moral
deterioration, with plenty of immaturity and fanaticism
to top it all off.
Dark and dangerous days for democracy.
@y=
`Q`
JTEM
2024-06-20 13:31:41 UTC
Post by DocUFO
It's his emotional plea that underlines our social and moral
deterioration
What are you doing about your deterioration?

Because THAT is the call to action: Change yourself.

You have no power to change someone else but you have
unlimited sway over yourself.

"Change you and you change the world."

What did you do wrong in 2016? What have you been
doing wrong now? Where do you have the most room for
improvement, speaking in terms of politics and
society. (It's a given that you need to stop abusing
farm animals)
--
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5