The Steven alter can laugh at me over this
JTEM
2024-06-20 18:16:20 UTC
So I unsubscribed back in 2016.

I mean, Hillary was the second most qualified candidate for
President in generations. In fact, she was so immensely
qualified that her qualifications were the greatest argument
against her.

Why?

Because the single most qualified candidate in generations
had been Poppy Bush, Dubya's father, and he lost his
re-election bid he was so bad!

So Hillary was incredibly qualified. AND, there was the
biggest issue of the year: The Supreme Court!

One Supreme Court justice was already dead, his seat vacant.
Another had already suffered REPEATED bouts of cancer, I
think three public but an actual total of five. Add the fact
that she wasn't young...

Anyway, cutting this short, pundits believed that the next
President would be appointing as many as four new judges.

That's a lot.

Turns out that Trump only appointed three but that's still a
lot for any President, and it takes at least a generation to
see a judge to retirement...

LeftTards didn't care. The next 20 to 40 years, the
preservation of Roe v Wade, LGBT rights, ALL the social
advances since the 1950s... none of that mattered. Because
they didn't like Hillary. And they got what they wanted:

Trump won.

And THAT'S when Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) first arose.

My brother was and is one of them. Just drove him home and I
spent a good six hours with... wait. Ten minutes tops. It just
seemed like six hours.

Anyhow, so ten minutes of my brother out of control SCREAMING
because...

#1. Biden had zero classified documents and, anyway, it was
nowhere near as bad as Trump.

#2. Nobody denied that Hunter Biden's laptop is Hunter Biden's
laptop.

#3. It was only Republicans who testified against Trump.

#4. It's not a banana republic and Trump is guilty and should be
sent to jail for January 6, because *That* is what the NYC
trial was about and not some idiotic accounting misdemeanor that,
even if a misdemeanor was committed, wasn't committed by Trump
and the statute of limitations expired anyway. No, it was all
about January 6.

#5. Trump tried to sell secrets to Turkey, he offered to sell
them secret documents, and that's why he's guilty. and why the
Florida raid took place -- turkey ratted him out.

Now I have no patience nor pity for Trump Derangement Syndrome
sufferers. It's self inflicted. They rallied against Hillary,
like my brother, they won, I lost and now they have to go mental
in order to convince themselves of their sincere claim of
innocence in Trump's election.

...so I'm turning the screws here.

I was very cool. Total killer. I pointed out how emotional he
was, and the fact that he was SCREAMING. I was the one who raised
the Hunter Biden laptop as an example of the media's bias --
rank dishonesty. My point was that he can't believe the media, he
has to evaluate things critically, not just accept them.

Didn't work. Point lost.

AND amongst his SCREAMING was claims that I watch too much news,
or read too much news, only for him to claim, not five minutes
later, that HE is constantly watching the news!

This was probably why my pointing out contradictions in the
narratives was so useless: He's living contradictions himself!

I'm just venting. Go ahead; have you fun. Laugh at this life of
mine. But...

In real life I'm much like online where I'm not going to let it
go and I am going to push buttons.

Yes, I am never0ever getting over 2016. These aren't just words.

Maybe if democracy is allowed this year and there isn't massive
unrest I will feel like society has been redeemed, but what are
the odds for that one?
https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/The%20Book%20of%20JTEM/page/5
Steven Douglas
2024-06-21 17:30:43 UTC
Post by JTEM
So I unsubscribed back in 2016.
I mean, Hillary was the second most qualified candidate for
President in generations. In fact, she was so immensely
qualified that her qualifications were the greatest argument
against her.
Why?
Because the single most qualified candidate in generations
had been Poppy Bush, Dubya's father, and he lost his
re-election bid he was so bad!
He was a RINO, as are the entire Bush family. The Bush
family and the Clinton's are all very close friends.
Barbara Bush referred to Bill Clinton as the fourth
brother of her own sons. George W. Bush's daughters
referred to Bill as "Uncle Bill". They're all very
close -- not just in terms of friendships, but also
in terms of political views.
Post by JTEM
So Hillary was incredibly qualified.
Poppy Bush voted for her in 2016. George W. Bush decided
to just abstain, and did not vote for either Hillary or
Trump in 2016.
#1. Biden had zero classified documents and, anyway, it was
nowhere near as bad as Trump.
Yes, because Biden cooperated with investigators. Yes, we
all know how the law works -- you rob a bank and then
cooperate with the police when they catch you and they
let you go. That's how it works in our country, right?
#2. Nobody denied that Hunter Biden's laptop is Hunter Biden's
laptop.
I remember that, I remember when those 51 former intellgence
operatives (including some former CIA directors) accepted
without question that it was Hunter's laptop. They even
convinced Joe Biden that it was Hunter's laptop, as Joe
told us during one of the 2020 debates with Trump:

Video title: "Republicans accuse Blinken of attempting
to debunk Hunter Biden laptop story"

#3. It was only Republicans who testified against Trump.
Of course, we all know Stormy Daniels is a Republican.
Everybody knows that.
#4. It's not a banana republic and Trump is guilty and should be
sent to jail for January 6, because *That* is what the NYC
trial was about and not some idiotic accounting misdemeanor that,
That's what Doc thinks, too, so it must be true.
Post by JTEM
even if a misdemeanor was committed, wasn't committed by Trump
and the statute of limitations expired anyway. No, it was all
about January 6.
Of course, everything is about January 6. The country
almost fell that day, and a guy in an antler suit was
about to take over the country when we were saved from
him at the last second when a brave cop shot Ashli Babbitt
as she was also in the process of helping the antler suit
guy take over the country.
#5. Trump tried to sell secrets to Turkey, he offered to sell
them secret documents, and that's why he's guilty. and why the
Florida raid took place -- turkey ratted him out.
Yes, I remember all of that as it happened. I live in
California, where TDS is so common that having it is
considered perfectly normal. And they all believe all
the same "truths" that your brother believes.
Post by JTEM
[...]
I'm not laughing because I'm living the same experience
with a lot of my own extended family members.
Post by JTEM
But...
In real life I'm much like online where I'm not going to let it
go and I am going to push buttons.
Yes, I am never0ever getting over 2016. These aren't just words.
Maybe if democracy is allowed this year and there isn't massive
unrest I will feel like society has been redeemed, but what are
the odds for that one?
Slim to none. We're done as a country. It's over. The
globalists have won, and the U.S. will soon be just
another run-of-the-mill mediocre country among the
many other third-world countries in the world -- which
is exactly why they are in the process of destroying us
from within -- just as Krushchev predicted (in 1959)
would happen to us.